Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This kneeling down protest 14:07 - Sep 25 with 58253 viewsLoyal

Relevant?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

This kneeling down protest on 22:58 - Oct 7 with 4555 viewsHumpty

This kneeling down protest on 22:55 - Oct 7 by Darran

Her head is like her initials ......... MT.

Apart from her left nipple she's not really my cup of tea.
This kneeling down protest on 08:07 - Oct 8 with 4523 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 22:58 - Oct 7 by Humpty

Apart from her left nipple she's not really my cup of tea.

More your type, H?

Imagine that pushing your face down into the pillow, son.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This kneeling down protest on 08:18 - Oct 8 with 4514 viewsswanjackal

This kneeling down protest on 08:07 - Oct 8 by Mo_Wives

More your type, H?

Imagine that pushing your face down into the pillow, son.

Wrong thread Mo.....the conceal and carry argument is on the Vegas shooter thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

This kneeling down protest on 08:30 - Oct 8 with 4505 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 08:18 - Oct 8 by swanjackal

Wrong thread Mo.....the conceal and carry argument is on the Vegas shooter thread.

I have an image of poor ol' Humpty, thrown over the oval office desk, getting the 'Marcellus Wallace' treatment from Michelle. While Barrack stands off to side watching, sweating and biting his bottom lip. (Not that there's anything right with that, of course)

Close your eyes and think of Blighty, Hump.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This kneeling down protest on 19:22 - Oct 8 with 4439 viewsDarran

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/oct/08/mike-pence-leaves-nfl-game-protest

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This kneeling down protest on 19:58 - Oct 8 with 4421 viewsexiledclaseboy

This kneeling down protest on 19:22 - Oct 8 by Darran

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/oct/08/mike-pence-leaves-nfl-game-protest

God on him for exercising his constitutional right to freedom of expression in protest at other people exercising their constitutional right to freedom of expression.

Poll: Tory leader

This kneeling down protest on 20:08 - Oct 8 with 4408 viewsDr_Winston

This kneeling down protest on 18:05 - Oct 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

And this;

That map would be a lot more impressive if most of the red didn't comprise empty space.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

This kneeling down protest on 20:47 - Oct 8 with 4393 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

All the prominent female actresses who tore into Trump over his infamous 'Grab them' comments appear to be very quiet now that the gentleman who casts them in many of their films is under fire after his history of paying off countless women he has sexually abused has come to light.

How very hypocritical of them.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

This kneeling down protest on 22:18 - Oct 8 with 4372 viewsacejack3065

This kneeling down protest on 19:58 - Oct 8 by exiledclaseboy

God on him for exercising his constitutional right to freedom of expression in protest at other people exercising their constitutional right to freedom of expression.

He’s a snowflake cuck in need of a safe space if you ask me.
This kneeling down protest on 22:23 - Oct 8 with 4368 viewsexiledclaseboy

This kneeling down protest on 22:18 - Oct 8 by acejack3065

He’s a snowflake cuck in need of a safe space if you ask me.

He’s clearly been triggered.

Poll: Tory leader

This kneeling down protest on 22:28 - Oct 8 with 4360 viewsacejack3065

This kneeling down protest on 22:23 - Oct 8 by exiledclaseboy

He’s clearly been triggered.

Indeed, triggered by some black men kneeling down. Imagine being such a precious little being. F**king beta male.
This kneeling down protest on 03:20 - Oct 9 with 4307 viewsLoyal

Nothing like freedom of expression in a democratic country.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

This kneeling down protest on 03:35 - Oct 9 with 4299 viewsHumpty

This kneeling down protest on 08:30 - Oct 8 by Mo_Wives

I have an image of poor ol' Humpty, thrown over the oval office desk, getting the 'Marcellus Wallace' treatment from Michelle. While Barrack stands off to side watching, sweating and biting his bottom lip. (Not that there's anything right with that, of course)

Close your eyes and think of Blighty, Hump.

If you spend your time sitting in your house imagining black people raping a white man you have issues son.

Is this an alt right thing? I know you people are obsessed with cucks and black people and stuff but this is odd.

I hope you behave yourself when you have these thoughts about me. The thought of you touching yourself as you do so is worrying.

Seriously. Do you always think about things like this? Black people raping men?
This kneeling down protest on 06:05 - Oct 9 with 4270 views34dfgdf54

This kneeling down protest on 00:20 - Sep 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

That's exactly the point. I've got no problem with any player who kneels, stays in the locker room, urinates on the flag, whatever. That's their right, and that's what the flag stands for. I just think it's really cool that one defiant patriot and veteran has chosen not to fall in line with the Left, and he's gone from anonymous to the most popular jersey in the NFL in 24 hours.

But it's incredibly hypocritical and nauseating that those so-called "progressives" - who champion freedom of speech only when it's convenient to their cause - have now threatened and shamed him into apologizing for exercising his own rights.

And yes, I know you have a flag and anthem, but you don't know what it means to be an American. I've been reminded multiple times on this board, by you and others, that I can never understand what it means to have the passion of a real Jack because I'm an outsider who didn't come from Wales, even though we have sports teams we care a lot about in America. I respectfully never try to argue that point, but something exactly like it applies here, too.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2017 0:32]

Just for the record Tummer, without ever meeting you in person. I class you as a real Jack, ignore anyone who says otherwise just because of your nationality.

STID
This kneeling down protest on 06:42 - Oct 9 with 4264 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 22:28 - Oct 8 by acejack3065

Indeed, triggered by some black men kneeling down. Imagine being such a precious little being. F**king beta male.

Quick questions for ace and easy b.

Since the left have been calling for 'safe spaces' for the last few years, while the right have been saying "stop being so pathetic", is this your way of saying the right were correct all along and in fact the left have been acting like massive vaginas?

Also, since young Michael's protest is showing him to be a snowflake, would you also class the NFL players as snowflakes for also protesting?

Note: I realise your comments are mostly tongue in cheek, but I like to know where you girls stand.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2017 7:09]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This kneeling down protest on 06:51 - Oct 9 with 4260 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 03:35 - Oct 9 by Humpty

If you spend your time sitting in your house imagining black people raping a white man you have issues son.

Is this an alt right thing? I know you people are obsessed with cucks and black people and stuff but this is odd.

I hope you behave yourself when you have these thoughts about me. The thought of you touching yourself as you do so is worrying.

Oh, shut up you massive tart. You wouldn't say that to Quentin Tarantino.
Don't you know your school yard psychology won't work on me, Hump. (I know you are...but what I am?)

Now, show us your game face, short round...

BTW, Hump, do you sit in your house thinking about men touching themselves as they think of you? (Argument taken from 'playground psychology for dummies' P235, 'The I'm rubber you're glue' argument)

[Post edited 9 Oct 2017 6:59]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This kneeling down protest on 06:52 - Oct 9 with 4258 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 06:05 - Oct 9 by 34dfgdf54

Just for the record Tummer, without ever meeting you in person. I class you as a real Jack, ignore anyone who says otherwise just because of your nationality.

STID

Great post.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This kneeling down protest on 07:07 - Oct 9 with 4247 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 20:47 - Oct 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

All the prominent female actresses who tore into Trump over his infamous 'Grab them' comments appear to be very quiet now that the gentleman who casts them in many of their films is under fire after his history of paying off countless women he has sexually abused has come to light.

How very hypocritical of them.

I think you may be missing an important factor here, Superstar...

Criticising Trump will help your career in Hollywood.

Criticising Weinstein would finish your career in Hollywood.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This kneeling down protest on 07:41 - Oct 9 with 4228 viewsHighjack

This kneeling down protest on 07:07 - Oct 9 by Mo_Wives

I think you may be missing an important factor here, Superstar...

Criticising Trump will help your career in Hollywood.

Criticising Weinstein would finish your career in Hollywood.

Trump has put in incredible performances in critically acclaimed, highly successful movies. For example his performance as the guy who pointed where the lobby is to Kevin Mccalister in home alone 2 will go down in screen history. That's more than you can say for a lot of the actors and actresses who criticise him, most of whom have small unimportant parts in forgettable films like Norbit and scary movie 19.

I think it's a jealousy thing.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

This kneeling down protest on 07:51 - Oct 9 with 4222 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 07:41 - Oct 9 by Highjack

Trump has put in incredible performances in critically acclaimed, highly successful movies. For example his performance as the guy who pointed where the lobby is to Kevin Mccalister in home alone 2 will go down in screen history. That's more than you can say for a lot of the actors and actresses who criticise him, most of whom have small unimportant parts in forgettable films like Norbit and scary movie 19.

I think it's a jealousy thing.

I saw his performance in home alone 2 and have always wondered, maybe you can help me, has the Donald had classical training as an actor?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This kneeling down protest on 08:37 - Oct 9 with 4195 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 03:35 - Oct 9 by Humpty

BTW, Hump, I see you label me as Alt-right. And as we know, alt-right, to the far left, just means someone who doesn't agree with their batshit crazy ideas (just like Nazi and KKK). I know you have said that you are socially liberal. Now I hate to break this to you, but according to Black lives Matter this makes you a white supremacist (alt-right, KKK, Nazi). If you believe in free speech, this would also make you a white supremacist.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/backlash-spreads-against-black-lives-matter-sh

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/10/05/liberalism-is-white-supremacy-black-live

Quote: What did the sign-toting protesters chant?
“Liberalism is white supremacy!”

So, Humpster, what's it gonna be?
Are you going to step away from your liberal label while denouncing free speech?
Or are you going to admit that you are Alt-right, white supremacist, Nazi, KKK and ask 'people of colour' to forgive you?
Or are you going to do the right thing and say "Mo has been correct all along...BLM, are in fact a bunch of c*nts who see value in victimhood and all sane people should point, laugh and denounce them"?

*countdown clock starts.

[Post edited 9 Oct 2017 9:38]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This kneeling down protest on 09:57 - Oct 9 with 4155 viewswhoflungdung

Intolerance?

No difference at all between extreme left and right

Right now, however, Left is clearly " best"

Anyone not left is hammered ,as it witnessed every day on here

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

This kneeling down protest on 10:58 - Oct 9 with 4114 viewsHighjack

This kneeling down protest on 09:57 - Oct 9 by whoflungdung

Intolerance?

No difference at all between extreme left and right

Right now, however, Left is clearly " best"

Anyone not left is hammered ,as it witnessed every day on here

Yes extremes on both sides should be condemned, but only the right is. We have a shadow cabinet full of members who have proudly championed and shown their admiration for Mao, who killed millions upon millions of people. One even stood at the despatch box and read from his book. Can you imagine the furore if Boris or someone stood at the despatch box and read proudly from Mein Kampf?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

This kneeling down protest on 12:33 - Oct 9 with 4085 viewsDr_Winston

This kneeling down protest on 10:58 - Oct 9 by Highjack

Yes extremes on both sides should be condemned, but only the right is. We have a shadow cabinet full of members who have proudly championed and shown their admiration for Mao, who killed millions upon millions of people. One even stood at the despatch box and read from his book. Can you imagine the furore if Boris or someone stood at the despatch box and read proudly from Mein Kampf?

This is the crux of it for me.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

This kneeling down protest on 13:07 - Oct 9 with 4057 viewsBatterseajack

Snowflakes complaining that the left don't get the same scrutiny - Lolz
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024