Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This kneeling down protest 14:07 - Sep 25 with 58323 viewsLoyal

Relevant?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

This kneeling down protest on 14:42 - Oct 9 with 1600 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 13:07 - Oct 9 by Batterseajack

Snowflakes complaining that the left don't get the same scrutiny - Lolz

Champion of equality not caring about equality - Shocker.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This kneeling down protest on 14:44 - Oct 9 with 1588 viewsBatterseajack

This kneeling down protest on 14:42 - Oct 9 by Mo_Wives

Where does the term snowflake come from then?
This kneeling down protest on 14:46 - Oct 9 with 1583 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 14:44 - Oct 9 by Batterseajack

Where does the term snowflake come from then?

Tyler Durden.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This kneeling down protest on 14:51 - Oct 9 with 1575 viewsBatterseajack

This kneeling down protest on 14:42 - Oct 9 by Mo_Wives

And opponents of equality complaining of inequality
This kneeling down protest on 14:52 - Oct 9 with 1571 viewsDafyddHuw

This kneeling down protest on 10:58 - Oct 9 by Highjack

Yes extremes on both sides should be condemned, but only the right is. We have a shadow cabinet full of members who have proudly championed and shown their admiration for Mao, who killed millions upon millions of people. One even stood at the despatch box and read from his book. Can you imagine the furore if Boris or someone stood at the despatch box and read proudly from Mein Kampf?

"We have a shadow cabinet full of members who have proudly championed and shown their admiration for Mao"

Really? Really? Name them and provide links, cos I think your post is bullshit.
This kneeling down protest on 14:52 - Oct 9 with 1571 viewsBatterseajack

This kneeling down protest on 14:46 - Oct 9 by Mo_Wives

Tyler Durden.

lol - i think i'm ready again to Watch fight club. Great film that
This kneeling down protest on 14:54 - Oct 9 with 1568 viewsBatterseajack

This kneeling down protest on 14:52 - Oct 9 by DafyddHuw

"We have a shadow cabinet full of members who have proudly championed and shown their admiration for Mao"

Alternate facts mate.

These days Anti fascists = fascists
This kneeling down protest on 15:27 - Oct 9 with 1550 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 14:51 - Oct 9 by Batterseajack

And opponents of equality complaining of inequality

I'm not against equality. I'm all for equality. People should be treated equally. I am against the push for equality of outcome which the diversity loons want. For example, if women are not choosing to go into STEM field subjects, that's their choice. I don't see a need to push them into it so that feminist fruitcakes can feel all warm and fuzzy that women now make up 50% of whatever field. All I care about is, is there a law or rule stopping women from going into a profession? No? OK, leave women choose to go into that job or not.

Don't mistake people who are against equality of outcome for people who are against equality of opportunity....not the same thing.

Now, tell me...why are you against the equal treatment of people?
[Post edited 9 Oct 2017 15:40]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

This kneeling down protest on 15:33 - Oct 9 with 1543 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 14:52 - Oct 9 by Batterseajack

lol - i think i'm ready again to Watch fight club. Great film that

A great film about the feminisation of men in todays society.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This kneeling down protest on 15:37 - Oct 9 with 1540 viewswhoflungdung

Tummer

From my perspective, with respect, the flag at Big Games there is a political or statement and politicians queue up ,seemingly, to show who respects the flag the most and thus make him or her a good American ; look at the faux pride ,the smug posturing of American politicians of all hues at Events. W e don't go in for all that .

I'm not sure why the national anthem is even played . Do we really need a flag and anthem to feel pride in our land.Surely that comes from within.

One thing is certain. Standing erect ,proud ,with an hand pitifully on heart, doesnt not a great human being make.

submitted in respectful tones

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

This kneeling down protest on 15:39 - Oct 9 with 1536 viewsBatterseajack

This kneeling down protest on 15:27 - Oct 9 by Mo_Wives

I'm not against equality. I'm all for equality. People should be treated equally. I am against the push for equality of outcome which the diversity loons want. For example, if women are not choosing to go into STEM field subjects, that's their choice. I don't see a need to push them into it so that feminist fruitcakes can feel all warm and fuzzy that women now make up 50% of whatever field. All I care about is, is there a law or rule stopping women from going into a profession? No? OK, leave women choose to go into that job or not.

Don't mistake people who are against equality of outcome for people who are against equality of opportunity....not the same thing.

Now, tell me...why are you against the equal treatment of people?
[Post edited 9 Oct 2017 15:40]

I can't help you mate - You've just dismissed all feminists as fruitcakes and that they're cause is simply all centered around making themselves feel better about themselves.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2017 15:39]
This kneeling down protest on 15:47 - Oct 9 with 1528 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 15:39 - Oct 9 by Batterseajack

I can't help you mate - You've just dismissed all feminists as fruitcakes and that they're cause is simply all centered around making themselves feel better about themselves.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2017 15:39]

No, I didn't. I referred to feminists who believe in equality of outcome as fruitcakes. There are feminist out there who do not believe in this. Two of those are Camille Paglia and Christina Hoff Summers...these are two feminists who, IMO, are not fruitcakes.

Tip- Don't try to help others before you've sorted yourself out. You may want to start on your comprehension skills.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This kneeling down protest on 16:17 - Oct 9 with 1509 viewsexiledclaseboy

There seems to be a possibility that the Veep only went to the game so he could make a point of walking out in protest at the protest. What a pair we have running the Yoo Ess Aaa. Although it may be fake news and snowflakes making sh/t up or something.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41556337

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/08/donald-trump-tells-mike-pence-leave-n

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/10/08/cnns-brian-stelter-pence-walkout-colts

Poll: Tory leader

This kneeling down protest on 16:35 - Oct 9 with 1495 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 16:17 - Oct 9 by exiledclaseboy

There seems to be a possibility that the Veep only went to the game so he could make a point of walking out in protest at the protest. What a pair we have running the Yoo Ess Aaa. Although it may be fake news and snowflakes making sh/t up or something.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/08/donald-trump-tells-mike-pence-leave-n

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/10/08/cnns-brian-stelter-pence-walkout-colts

I haven't read the articles yet, Mr Boy, but the likelihood of it being fake news has been decreased by your willingness to visit right wing as well as left wing sources. Time may tell us a different story...but as of now, I'm impressed by your in depth research. Well done you. Have an up vote. With this dedication to see through the media bullshit on both sides, I'm sure we can build the world Michael Jackson was dreaming of. Take it away, Mike...

Ahhhh, my f*cking ears, sorry guys....that was Cory Feldman trying to be Mike. Cory Feldman f*cking stinks.

Here we go...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This kneeling down protest on 16:39 - Oct 9 with 1486 viewsexiledclaseboy

This kneeling down protest on 16:35 - Oct 9 by Mo_Wives

I haven't read the articles yet, Mr Boy, but the likelihood of it being fake news has been decreased by your willingness to visit right wing as well as left wing sources. Time may tell us a different story...but as of now, I'm impressed by your in depth research. Well done you. Have an up vote. With this dedication to see through the media bullshit on both sides, I'm sure we can build the world Michael Jackson was dreaming of. Take it away, Mike...

Ahhhh, my f*cking ears, sorry guys....that was Cory Feldman trying to be Mike. Cory Feldman f*cking stinks.

Here we go...

I anticipated your oft-repeated musing about news sources, Mo, although I’m content in the varied news sites I visit regularly. So I even sullied my keyboard by going to Breitbart. Sadly, Breitbart’s piece is only a report about a CNN bloke claiming the Veep did a “stunt”. Although perhaps tellingly there’s no strident defence of the Veep or trump that you’d expect from Breitbart. It may be elsewhere on the site of course, I didn’t hang around too long and now I need to clear my browser history.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2017 16:52]

This kneeling down protest on 16:43 - Oct 9 with 1480 viewsMeraki

Its just Trump on another reality TV show, this one is much more entertaining than Apprentice USA though :)
This kneeling down protest on 16:44 - Oct 9 with 1480 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 16:39 - Oct 9 by exiledclaseboy

I anticipated your oft-repeated musing about news sources, Mo, although I’m content in the varied news sites I visit regularly. So I even sullied my keyboard by going to Breitbart. Sadly, Breitbart’s piece is only a report about a CNN bloke claiming the Veep did a “stunt”. Although perhaps tellingly there’s no strident defence of the Veep or trump that you’d expect from Breitbart. It may be elsewhere on the site of course, I didn’t hang around too long and now I need to clear my browser history.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2017 16:52]

If you don't like your keyboard being sullied, then don't click on the Cory Feldman video...or your ears will also be sullied. I have that goofy bastards stupid song bouncing around in my head now. GRRRRRR, damn you Cory Feldman.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This kneeling down protest on 16:45 - Oct 9 with 1479 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 16:43 - Oct 9 by Meraki

Its just Trump on another reality TV show, this one is much more entertaining than Apprentice USA though :)

"YOU'RE DEPORTED"
[Post edited 9 Oct 2017 16:46]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This kneeling down protest on 16:47 - Oct 9 with 1476 viewsexiledclaseboy

This kneeling down protest on 06:42 - Oct 9 by Mo_Wives

Quick questions for ace and easy b.

Since the left have been calling for 'safe spaces' for the last few years, while the right have been saying "stop being so pathetic", is this your way of saying the right were correct all along and in fact the left have been acting like massive vaginas?

Also, since young Michael's protest is showing him to be a snowflake, would you also class the NFL players as snowflakes for also protesting?

Note: I realise your comments are mostly tongue in cheek, but I like to know where you girls stand.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2017 7:09]

Oh, Mo. I don’t know who “the left” are in the pejorative sense you’ve used it in but I consider myself to be a left leaning, liberal type of chappie and I don’t even know what a “safe space” is supposed to be in that context so I’m not equipped to answer your first question as it doesn’t apply to me.

I don’t really think the Veep is a “snowflake” as it’s one of those pointless insults that are now thrown around so much it’s become meaningless. So again, your second question doesn’t apply to me either. Sorry to disappoint.

To repeat my position on this, I fully support the Veep’s right to protest against the take the knee protests as he sees fit. As does the US Constitution. I also similarly support the rights of the take the knee protestors to carry out the acts they have been without fear of reprisals, for example losing their job as the “president” has suggested they should. As does the US Constitution.

I hope that helps.

This kneeling down protest on 16:54 - Oct 9 with 1468 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 16:47 - Oct 9 by exiledclaseboy

Oh, Mo. I don’t know who “the left” are in the pejorative sense you’ve used it in but I consider myself to be a left leaning, liberal type of chappie and I don’t even know what a “safe space” is supposed to be in that context so I’m not equipped to answer your first question as it doesn’t apply to me.

I don’t really think the Veep is a “snowflake” as it’s one of those pointless insults that are now thrown around so much it’s become meaningless. So again, your second question doesn’t apply to me either. Sorry to disappoint.

To repeat my position on this, I fully support the Veep’s right to protest against the take the knee protests as he sees fit. As does the US Constitution. I also similarly support the rights of the take the knee protestors to carry out the acts they have been without fear of reprisals, for example losing their job as the “president” has suggested they should. As does the US Constitution.

I hope that helps.

A superb post that I can find no fault in.

BTW, I did acknowledge you were being tongue in cheek. My reply was in the same spirit.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This kneeling down protest on 19:28 - Oct 9 with 1432 viewslondonlisa2001

So the Vice President, at public cost, went to a game where he knew he'd be outraged, for the sole purpose of being outraged enough to walk out?

Can you imagine the reaction from Trump and his supporters if 'someone of the left' had done that at public expense?
This kneeling down protest on 19:30 - Oct 9 with 1431 viewsexiledclaseboy

This kneeling down protest on 19:28 - Oct 9 by londonlisa2001

So the Vice President, at public cost, went to a game where he knew he'd be outraged, for the sole purpose of being outraged enough to walk out?

Can you imagine the reaction from Trump and his supporters if 'someone of the left' had done that at public expense?

Your first sentence, at least on the surface, appears to be accurate. Mental isn’t it?

This kneeling down protest on 19:35 - Oct 9 with 1423 viewslondonlisa2001

This kneeling down protest on 19:30 - Oct 9 by exiledclaseboy

Your first sentence, at least on the surface, appears to be accurate. Mental isn’t it?

I'm constantly amazed by the ability of the current administration to find more depths to plumb however low their starting position.
This kneeling down protest on 21:16 - Oct 9 with 1393 viewsDr_Winston

This kneeling down protest on 19:35 - Oct 9 by londonlisa2001

I'm constantly amazed by the ability of the current administration to find more depths to plumb however low their starting position.

You'd think it would be extremely difficult to make anyone regret that Hilary Clinton lost the last election, but these two specimens are making it look easy.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

This kneeling down protest on 02:01 - Oct 10 with 1353 viewsHighjack

This kneeling down protest on 14:52 - Oct 9 by DafyddHuw

Here's a cracker for starters

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024