Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This kneeling down protest 14:07 - Sep 25 with 57675 viewsLoyal

Relevant?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

This kneeling down protest on 17:36 - Sep 30 with 2544 viewsBanosswan

Last week's South park was quite good.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

This kneeling down protest on 17:53 - Sep 30 with 2535 viewsexiledclaseboy

This kneeling down protest on 16:56 - Sep 30 by acejack3065

she's just playing politics with the hurricane, or something

It’ll be fake news mun. The pesky mainstream media again.

Poll: Tory leader

This kneeling down protest on 19:13 - Sep 30 with 2505 viewsacejack3065

This kneeling down protest on 17:53 - Sep 30 by exiledclaseboy

The health and human services secretary, Tom Price, has resigned, after revelations that he spent more than $1m of taxpayers’ money on travel including chartered flights.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/29/tom-price-resigns-health-secreta

DRAIN THE SWAMP! DRAIN THE SWAMP! DRAIN THE SWAMP!
This kneeling down protest on 19:35 - Sep 30 with 2488 viewsexiledclaseboy

This kneeling down protest on 19:13 - Sep 30 by acejack3065

The health and human services secretary, Tom Price, has resigned, after revelations that he spent more than $1m of taxpayers’ money on travel including chartered flights.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/29/tom-price-resigns-health-secreta

DRAIN THE SWAMP! DRAIN THE SWAMP! DRAIN THE SWAMP!

Fake news. Obviously. Tsk.

Poll: Tory leader

This kneeling down protest on 19:36 - Sep 30 with 2486 viewscastlejack

This kneeling down protest on 18:03 - Sep 25 by Meraki

And about 2.8 million more voted for Clinton.

Heard on tv this week that democracy is ...

A dictatorship of the majority. (They were talking 52% v 48% brexit)

The most effective sports protest I've ever seen was watching the Swans in the Europa at Valencia. The entire lower tier behind the goal disappeared for about 10 minutes half way through the match. I thought they had gone home but they came back and restarted their chants.....

Little did they know they would soon be managed by top footie pundit Gary Neville...Be careful what you protest against, the alternative could be far worse

Sorry Gary, but if Our (DOF , doctor of fcukups, Huw) sacks darling Clementine, you ain't getting my vote as his replacement

Poll: Next Swans manager

This kneeling down protest on 20:33 - Sep 30 with 2469 viewstrampie

This kneeling down protest on 09:35 - Sep 29 by Mo_Wives

Yes Tramps. It is you claiming it. I have only ever heard you claim it. Who the f*ck should I credit the claim to?

Once I see evidence of more people claiming it...I will say "some people claim" or "lot's of people claim". But for now, you are the only person I have heard claim it. FFS, is that so difficult to understand?

Check out Elfyn Llwyd's take on it butt ?, a barrister and a member of Parliament for nearly quarter of a century, an extremely well respected and educated guy, I think he was even involved in representing somebody so he would know the ins and outs, see his conclusions ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

This kneeling down protest on 09:53 - Oct 1 with 2418 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 17:53 - Sep 30 by exiledclaseboy

I see what you're doing there you crafty goose.
Take this and I hope you learn your lesson from it...

Just to be clear, my stance is that the media is set up to maximise profits, they also have certain journalist who act more as left or right wing activists. This does not mean I think they are always lying nor does it mean that Trump is right and they are wrong. I like to wait until things unfold and then make my judgement. For example, did you watch the videos I posted about CNN admitting they had no proof of the Trump/Russia story?. Now we remember the media wrote story, after story, after story, after... Then 3 months ago they are caught on film admitting that (as of that time) they had no evidence of any Russian hacking. Now, keeping this in mind, let's move on.

This Puerto Rico story I know very little about. Haven't got a clue who is or isn't telling the truth. Is Trump lying? he's done it before. Is the media lying? they've done it before. Is the mayor of San Juan lying? I know nothing about her.
The little I know about this is that Trump criticised Puerto Rican officials...now this Puerto Rican official has fired back at Trump ( I think) and the media are running with it. I have no clue what the truth is. Is Trump right to criticise and accuse the 'fake news' of lying again? is Trump full of shit? Maybe time will tell (like the Russian hacking)

Maybe you could help me here as you seem sure. What is it that you base your belief that Trump is in the wrong, in this situation, on. What has told you that he is in the wrong to criticise the Puerto Rican officials and say the fake news is twisting things to attack him again? I have no idea at this time...but since you seem so sure maybe you could lay out your case for me.

BTW, I love the distrust of Trump and Fox news. Politicians and media should be distrusted...I just wish you (not specifically you, Easy B) would also have the same distrust for the likes of CNN and certain other politicians. Let's imagine Fox news had been caught admitting they had no proof of a story that they had relentlessly attacked Obama with. Why then, only 3 months later, would you just dismiss Obamas claims that they are doing it again?
And let's remind ourselves of the Russia story...

For some reason, once again, the illuminati are stopping me uploading a video about CNN lying about Russia. Anyone who wants to see it the title on YouTube is: CNN lying about Russia for a year straight.

No such thing as 'fake news'

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This kneeling down protest on 09:55 - Oct 1 with 2417 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 20:33 - Sep 30 by trampie

Check out Elfyn Llwyd's take on it butt ?, a barrister and a member of Parliament for nearly quarter of a century, an extremely well respected and educated guy, I think he was even involved in representing somebody so he would know the ins and outs, see his conclusions ?

Thank you Tramps. If and when I have time, I will look into it. And you can be sure I will give it my unbiased attention.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

This kneeling down protest on 14:07 - Oct 1 with 2373 viewsJack_Meoff

This kneeling down protest on 09:53 - Oct 1 by Mo_Wives

Just to be clear, my stance is that the media is set up to maximise profits, they also have certain journalist who act more as left or right wing activists. This does not mean I think they are always lying nor does it mean that Trump is right and they are wrong. I like to wait until things unfold and then make my judgement. For example, did you watch the videos I posted about CNN admitting they had no proof of the Trump/Russia story?. Now we remember the media wrote story, after story, after story, after... Then 3 months ago they are caught on film admitting that (as of that time) they had no evidence of any Russian hacking. Now, keeping this in mind, let's move on.

This Puerto Rico story I know very little about. Haven't got a clue who is or isn't telling the truth. Is Trump lying? he's done it before. Is the media lying? they've done it before. Is the mayor of San Juan lying? I know nothing about her.
The little I know about this is that Trump criticised Puerto Rican officials...now this Puerto Rican official has fired back at Trump ( I think) and the media are running with it. I have no clue what the truth is. Is Trump right to criticise and accuse the 'fake news' of lying again? is Trump full of shit? Maybe time will tell (like the Russian hacking)

Maybe you could help me here as you seem sure. What is it that you base your belief that Trump is in the wrong, in this situation, on. What has told you that he is in the wrong to criticise the Puerto Rican officials and say the fake news is twisting things to attack him again? I have no idea at this time...but since you seem so sure maybe you could lay out your case for me.

BTW, I love the distrust of Trump and Fox news. Politicians and media should be distrusted...I just wish you (not specifically you, Easy B) would also have the same distrust for the likes of CNN and certain other politicians. Let's imagine Fox news had been caught admitting they had no proof of a story that they had relentlessly attacked Obama with. Why then, only 3 months later, would you just dismiss Obamas claims that they are doing it again?

For some reason, once again, the illuminati are stopping me uploading a video about CNN lying about Russia. Anyone who wants to see it the title on YouTube is: CNN lying about Russia for a year straight.

Those videos are hilarious. Hats off to everyone for keeping a straight face at all times. Very professional.

Even more ironic considering the CIA's 'meddling' in other countries during this and the last century.

All the world is truly a stage.

Who are we at war with again?!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

This kneeling down protest on 15:11 - Oct 1 with 2346 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 14:07 - Oct 1 by Jack_Meoff

Those videos are hilarious. Hats off to everyone for keeping a straight face at all times. Very professional.

Even more ironic considering the CIA's 'meddling' in other countries during this and the last century.

All the world is truly a stage.

Who are we at war with again?!

This is who we're at war with...

Keep on the look out for these big foreheaded f*cks....and be afraid, very afraid

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This kneeling down protest on 17:44 - Oct 1 with 2313 viewsHumpty

Not quite.

The mayor of San Juan said the federal relief efforts are inadequate. She did not directly criticize Trump.

Trump has taken that as a personal attack, as he does, so has taken a break from playing golf to attack the mayor on Twitter. He claimed the ungrateful Sea Mexicans are too lazy to help themselves and want everyone else to to do everything. Then returned to playing golf.

Trump supporters are delighted about this as it shows he "hits back" and "has balls", and now want the US to completely cast off the Sea Mexicans, despite them being fellow American citizens.
This kneeling down protest on 18:35 - Oct 1 with 2292 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 17:44 - Oct 1 by Humpty

Not quite.

The mayor of San Juan said the federal relief efforts are inadequate. She did not directly criticize Trump.

Trump has taken that as a personal attack, as he does, so has taken a break from playing golf to attack the mayor on Twitter. He claimed the ungrateful Sea Mexicans are too lazy to help themselves and want everyone else to to do everything. Then returned to playing golf.

Trump supporters are delighted about this as it shows he "hits back" and "has balls", and now want the US to completely cast off the Sea Mexicans, despite them being fellow American citizens.

Right, when you say: " He claimed the ungrateful Sea Mexicans are too lazy to help themselves and want everyone else to to do everything."
Did he actually blame the Puerto Rican people and call them 'sea Mexicans'? Or are you referring to him criticising the Puerto Rican officials (rather than the people)?

In this Archive from Slate:

http://archive.is/Gv037

if you read past their headline, which most people don't, which is suggesting the same as you. And scroll down to Trumps tweets, you will see the people he suggests want everything done for them are the Puerto Rican officials, not the Puerto Rican people...and not 'Sea Mexicans'

Incidentally, I came across this article where another 'Sea Mexican', this time the Mayor of Guaynabo, Angel Perez Otero accuses San Juan mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz of playing "Politics" and said while most of the other mayors have been meeting with FEMA, that Yulin Cruz has been absent.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/neighboring-mayor-praises-trump-says-san-juan-

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2017/09/30/other-puerto-rican-mayor-t

But like I say, I don't know much about the situation. I will wait until it plays out and the dust settles. While the swivel eyed loons can ignore the 'Russia incident' and carry on shouting "Ermahgerd...orange Hitler is evil, he caused a Hurricane to kill Sea Mexicans"

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This kneeling down protest on 18:53 - Oct 1 with 2278 viewsacejack3065

This kneeling down protest on 18:35 - Oct 1 by Mo_Wives

Right, when you say: " He claimed the ungrateful Sea Mexicans are too lazy to help themselves and want everyone else to to do everything."
Did he actually blame the Puerto Rican people and call them 'sea Mexicans'? Or are you referring to him criticising the Puerto Rican officials (rather than the people)?

In this Archive from Slate:

http://archive.is/Gv037

if you read past their headline, which most people don't, which is suggesting the same as you. And scroll down to Trumps tweets, you will see the people he suggests want everything done for them are the Puerto Rican officials, not the Puerto Rican people...and not 'Sea Mexicans'

Incidentally, I came across this article where another 'Sea Mexican', this time the Mayor of Guaynabo, Angel Perez Otero accuses San Juan mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz of playing "Politics" and said while most of the other mayors have been meeting with FEMA, that Yulin Cruz has been absent.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/neighboring-mayor-praises-trump-says-san-juan-

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2017/09/30/other-puerto-rican-mayor-t

But like I say, I don't know much about the situation. I will wait until it plays out and the dust settles. While the swivel eyed loons can ignore the 'Russia incident' and carry on shouting "Ermahgerd...orange Hitler is evil, he caused a Hurricane to kill Sea Mexicans"

What did trump mean when he spoke of a "community effort" then? I highly doubt he was talking about the community of Government officials and first responders on the ground as well as FEMA representatives...

Still, he's doing a great job lying about inspecting buildings and advising Puerto Ricans to avoid fake news while 55% are still without drinking water and 90% are without electricity 10 days after the storm hit.
This kneeling down protest on 21:22 - Oct 1 with 2238 viewssnork44

Both candidates at the time of the election were so unsuitable Trump for being well ....Trump and Hillary for being untrustworthy, no policies or personality and basically being the other part of the Clinton shitshow! As for the media here both sides are completely bonkers Fox are further right than Mein Kamf, just look at Sean Hannity who would make Ghengis Khan look like a liberal on the other side you have CNN and MSNBC. Especially MSNBC who has a woman called Rachel Maddow, who is madder than a portacabin full of frogs, this 'reporter' just reports a series of conspiracy theories about Trump and treats them as facts , 'The Donald' has a Russian doll so he must be a Russian stooge !!! Both sides are as bad as each other!

Americans love their country and to see over paid football stars disrespecting the flag and the country pisses them off big time. At the games, you will see an honour guard of members of the Military who have fought in wars and seen action in conflicts which you may not believe in , but they fought under that flag and risked their lives and in a lot of cases saw their fellow servicemen and women sacrifice their lives for far less pay than your average NFL player. If they believe the Police are brutal or Trump is devisive, then give up your highly paid career and do something for the community you are supposing to care about or enter politics and oppose the President or system you object about. Taking the knee is a cop out (no pun intended) , it is cheap posturing just for effect.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

This kneeling down protest on 22:25 - Oct 1 with 2222 viewsLoyal

We live in a world where everyone who can't get their own way is a victim.
That's the real issue.
Live your life, take your coin and become your own island and stop fcking moaning.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

This kneeling down protest on 22:32 - Oct 1 with 2218 viewsacejack3065

This kneeling down protest on 21:22 - Oct 1 by snork44

Both candidates at the time of the election were so unsuitable Trump for being well ....Trump and Hillary for being untrustworthy, no policies or personality and basically being the other part of the Clinton shitshow! As for the media here both sides are completely bonkers Fox are further right than Mein Kamf, just look at Sean Hannity who would make Ghengis Khan look like a liberal on the other side you have CNN and MSNBC. Especially MSNBC who has a woman called Rachel Maddow, who is madder than a portacabin full of frogs, this 'reporter' just reports a series of conspiracy theories about Trump and treats them as facts , 'The Donald' has a Russian doll so he must be a Russian stooge !!! Both sides are as bad as each other!

Americans love their country and to see over paid football stars disrespecting the flag and the country pisses them off big time. At the games, you will see an honour guard of members of the Military who have fought in wars and seen action in conflicts which you may not believe in , but they fought under that flag and risked their lives and in a lot of cases saw their fellow servicemen and women sacrifice their lives for far less pay than your average NFL player. If they believe the Police are brutal or Trump is devisive, then give up your highly paid career and do something for the community you are supposing to care about or enter politics and oppose the President or system you object about. Taking the knee is a cop out (no pun intended) , it is cheap posturing just for effect.

Which bits of the Trump Russia scandal has Rachel Maddow lied about? Asking for a friend.
This kneeling down protest on 08:25 - Oct 2 with 2183 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 18:53 - Oct 1 by acejack3065

What did trump mean when he spoke of a "community effort" then? I highly doubt he was talking about the community of Government officials and first responders on the ground as well as FEMA representatives...

Still, he's doing a great job lying about inspecting buildings and advising Puerto Ricans to avoid fake news while 55% are still without drinking water and 90% are without electricity 10 days after the storm hit.

First off, I've found myself defending Trump, that is not really my intention. My comment is about the media lying.

Now, why do you "highly doubt" he was talking about a community effort of government officials, first responders and FEMA, when he used the phrase in the middle of talking about those things?
It reads to me like he is having a go at the mayor, saying she needs to get her workers to help, there are 10,000 federal workers there and it needs to be a community/communal/joint effort.... 'We' can't do everything. Maybe he'd have been better off saying 'joint effort'
Now, here's the problem...they make fun of him for saying 'Nambia' instead of 'Namibia' or for calling the internet 'The cyber'....they laugh "stupid Trump can't even words". Thousands of the people who hate him jump on every word he gets wrong and share it on facebook and twitter. Then when it suits, you treat him like an English scholar.

As for the rest of the comment, this is kind of my point...we now have another mayor praising the help they are getting and suggesting that Yelin Cruz wouldn't know what's going on because she has been absent from the meetings with FEMA (unlike the other mayors) instead choosing to go grandstanding in front of the cameras for political reason.
His view is also backed up by FEMA administrator Brock Long who said: "the problem that we have with [Yulin Cruz] unfortunately is that unity of command is ultimately what’s needed to be successful in this response"and “what we need is for the mayor, the good mayor, to make her way to the joint field office and get plugged into what’s going on and be successful.".

So once again, I have no interest in defending Trump, but at this time I am not prepared to take the medias word for it. The media hate Trump and have a track record of lying. And as the clip I posted showed, they admit that attacking Trump brings them the best business from their liberal readers/watchers. So I will wait until it plays out before condemning anyone, but if you have enough trust in the honesty of the media, then by all means condemn him now.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This kneeling down protest on 09:56 - Oct 2 with 2165 viewsacejack3065

This kneeling down protest on 08:25 - Oct 2 by Mo_Wives

First off, I've found myself defending Trump, that is not really my intention. My comment is about the media lying.

Now, why do you "highly doubt" he was talking about a community effort of government officials, first responders and FEMA, when he used the phrase in the middle of talking about those things?
It reads to me like he is having a go at the mayor, saying she needs to get her workers to help, there are 10,000 federal workers there and it needs to be a community/communal/joint effort.... 'We' can't do everything. Maybe he'd have been better off saying 'joint effort'
Now, here's the problem...they make fun of him for saying 'Nambia' instead of 'Namibia' or for calling the internet 'The cyber'....they laugh "stupid Trump can't even words". Thousands of the people who hate him jump on every word he gets wrong and share it on facebook and twitter. Then when it suits, you treat him like an English scholar.

As for the rest of the comment, this is kind of my point...we now have another mayor praising the help they are getting and suggesting that Yelin Cruz wouldn't know what's going on because she has been absent from the meetings with FEMA (unlike the other mayors) instead choosing to go grandstanding in front of the cameras for political reason.
His view is also backed up by FEMA administrator Brock Long who said: "the problem that we have with [Yulin Cruz] unfortunately is that unity of command is ultimately what’s needed to be successful in this response"and “what we need is for the mayor, the good mayor, to make her way to the joint field office and get plugged into what’s going on and be successful.".

So once again, I have no interest in defending Trump, but at this time I am not prepared to take the medias word for it. The media hate Trump and have a track record of lying. And as the clip I posted showed, they admit that attacking Trump brings them the best business from their liberal readers/watchers. So I will wait until it plays out before condemning anyone, but if you have enough trust in the honesty of the media, then by all means condemn him now.

You're not intentionally defending Trump? Give over mun. That's better than Keruacs "I'm only a lib dem routine.

The Mayor of San Juan said that she needed more help because it's a total sh*t show down there. Trump took it as a personal attack and kicked out at a woman trying to manage a city that's been destroyed and you think HE deserves more benefit of the doubt?

His use of the word "community" was careless if not intentional but trump supporters spend half their time sweeping up after him and reinterpreting his words like he's some kind of prophet. Either way, is funny how Florida and Huston weren't "community" clean up efforts. Then again they aren't surrounded by water, big water. Who knew? Words matter when you're the president of the United States so obviously he's going to get analysed for the things he says with his incredibly small vocabulary. You shouldn't be getting the names of countries wrong, bigly.

Why on earth would someone play politics with disaster relief? Because the big bag liberal deep state told her too? Or because she asked trump for more help and he lashed out like he always does, especially towards women of colour? I suspect I think I know what you believe.

The media has made mistakes, that's not the same as lying. Trump, however, is a proven pathalogical liar. It's his lies that will be his downfall. As they say, it was the cover up that got Nixon.
This kneeling down protest on 10:45 - Oct 2 with 2152 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 09:56 - Oct 2 by acejack3065

You're not intentionally defending Trump? Give over mun. That's better than Keruacs "I'm only a lib dem routine.

The Mayor of San Juan said that she needed more help because it's a total sh*t show down there. Trump took it as a personal attack and kicked out at a woman trying to manage a city that's been destroyed and you think HE deserves more benefit of the doubt?

His use of the word "community" was careless if not intentional but trump supporters spend half their time sweeping up after him and reinterpreting his words like he's some kind of prophet. Either way, is funny how Florida and Huston weren't "community" clean up efforts. Then again they aren't surrounded by water, big water. Who knew? Words matter when you're the president of the United States so obviously he's going to get analysed for the things he says with his incredibly small vocabulary. You shouldn't be getting the names of countries wrong, bigly.

Why on earth would someone play politics with disaster relief? Because the big bag liberal deep state told her too? Or because she asked trump for more help and he lashed out like he always does, especially towards women of colour? I suspect I think I know what you believe.

The media has made mistakes, that's not the same as lying. Trump, however, is a proven pathalogical liar. It's his lies that will be his downfall. As they say, it was the cover up that got Nixon.

No I'm not defending Trump. I am asking why you are automatically taking the medias side (by the way, did you watch the CNN videos? where they admit lying, FFS. "Oh, they make mistakes, not lie" ha ha...wake up, ffs). I'm saying I will wait before judging.

The problem is, if you are not attacking Trump 100% of the time...then you are supporting him and white supremacy and KKK and racism and sexism bla bla bla. In this thread my first post is saying Trump is wrong (on the kneeling issue), a few days ago you made a post critical of Trump which I replied to "good post". But now...oh I'm defending Trump. I am responding to people criticising Trump by saying "we don't know the full story yet" (burn me for heresy, now.)

What I'm saying is before rushing to judgement why not let it play out. Is that too hard for you to grasp?

We seem to have another mayor saying that Yelin Cruz is not attending the FEMA meetings. She is instead politically grandstanding on TV. That is the words of a 'person of colour', so, ace, if you're saying he is lying I can only assume you hate 'people of colour'. Acejack = racist (I'm getting the hang of this)
Next we have a FEMA coordinator backing up his accusation that Yelin Cruz is not attending the meetings like all the others.
This would explain Trumps comments. If she is on TV criticising and Trump is being told "she is never here...her workers are not helping" in his loud mouth, unpresidential way he points out: We can not do it all, it needs to be a community effort between all partys. If these events are true, it seems he is attacking her for her actions and not because her skin colour and sex. And just so it doesn't fly over your head I AM NOT SAYING THESE EVENTS ARE TRUE, I AM SAYING WAIT AND SEE.

And I'd like to finish with a video of the media lyin...sorry, being mistaken (snigger). Before they started saying that Russia had hacked the election (there by creating a scandal to draw peoples attention from what was in the e-mails) CNN had another tactic: Tell people that it is illegal to look at WikiLeaks. So instead, let CNN tell you what's in them...

"Oh they weren't lying...they were just mistaken." Warra w@nker

Now, I shall leave you to work on your hatred of people of colour.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This kneeling down protest on 11:26 - Oct 2 with 2133 viewsKerouac

This kneeling down protest on 09:56 - Oct 2 by acejack3065

I didn't vote Lib Dem at the last election, as I stated on here.
I won't be going back until they can move on from the subject of the EU and accept that you can't impose an idea that the people do not want.
Democracy is all about taking people with you, finding consensus...not hoodwinking people on the assumption that most are too thick to work it out and will be too lazy to do anything about it anyway.

The correct position following the referendum (if you are at all interested in the wishes expressed by the British people) is too be outside the EU but trading and co-operating on as many areas as makes sense too...to be good neighbours, but independent neighbours.

The only party actually trying to follow the wishes expressed by the electorate are the Conservatives. Which is why they won the election.

Those with good memories will remember that I have been warning for some time that the risk to our stable country comes from the Left wing of politics.

The reasons why?
- because they have failed in government repeatedly and are no longer taken seriously by the grown ups.
- because they have latched on to several "causes" (the EU, uncontrolled immigration, encouraging the growth of Islam, anti-nuclear weapons, pacifism etc.) that were totally unnecessary to their message and are increasingly rejected by the majority of people...they are so wrong on some of these subjects it is laughable and it is driving people like me away.

The childishness of some of the arguments, the calculated cynical lying, the intolerance of those who disagree, the dehumanising language used about somebody like Theresa May, the tolerance of those with anti-semitic views (whilst simultaneously screaming "Islamophobia!" at anyone who points out the fecking obvious), the desire to take us down the hard left route again (despite all of the examples from history) and the kneejerk anti- protests which often descend into some kind of violence....the latest one was at the Tory party conference; when Labour had their conference I don't recall thousands of Tories turning up outside to loudly, aggressively, denounce those inside....yet Labour supporters clearly feel it is fine to do that at the Tory conference.

I find it all hideous, all the warning signs are there....responsible people in the Labour Party should be doing all they can to reign it back in but I fear that there aren't any responsible people left, just a load of cretins happy clapping Jeremy Corbyn's delusional alternative reality that he preaches from his pulpit.
Mass delusion.

...and the people who have the ear of our young people, in the media, are f*cking supporting it all!
Crazy times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

This kneeling down protest on 11:38 - Oct 2 with 2125 viewswhoflungdung

Yet ,kerouac is given untold abuse for views which are Majority ones held outside south wales.

It's why Jez lost the election

It seems anyone disputing or disagreeing with Corbyn leadership is pilloried

Untold security at Conservative conference but little in comparison at Labour love in. Why?

No ,it's because of the hate Corbyn and Johnny Mac nurture

Labour has had some wonderful MP s in the past who must be turning in their graves at what they see, a conference ending with a football type chant of their leader

Warning signs are there but they seem to be unheeded

It might change

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

This kneeling down protest on 11:58 - Oct 2 with 2117 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 21:22 - Oct 1 by snork44

An excellent post, Snorks.

If you look back through the thread I have said right and left wing media lie. They're business who put profit and party affiliation before truth. If they can do all three (profit, party, truth) then result.
I have also said Donald lies. I have said his comments on the flag "don't sit right with me because of his position"

My position on this Puerto Rico situation is we have one Mayor saying one thing. Another Mayor and FEMA rep. contradicting her. I believe it is best to wait for more evidence of who, if anyone, is lying (or right or wrong). Because of this stance I'm accused of supporting Trump by someone who does not want to wait for more evidence and instead just believe the person whose account makes Trump look worse.
I think some people should go away and have a good think about who are the biased ones.

On the flag issue I agree with you. Not being American I don't understand it and I support anyone's right to peaceful protest. But it is American culture and none of my business.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This kneeling down protest on 12:51 - Oct 2 with 2103 viewsJackSomething

This kneeling down protest on 11:26 - Oct 2 by Kerouac

I didn't vote Lib Dem at the last election, as I stated on here.
I won't be going back until they can move on from the subject of the EU and accept that you can't impose an idea that the people do not want.
Democracy is all about taking people with you, finding consensus...not hoodwinking people on the assumption that most are too thick to work it out and will be too lazy to do anything about it anyway.

The correct position following the referendum (if you are at all interested in the wishes expressed by the British people) is too be outside the EU but trading and co-operating on as many areas as makes sense too...to be good neighbours, but independent neighbours.

The only party actually trying to follow the wishes expressed by the electorate are the Conservatives. Which is why they won the election.

Those with good memories will remember that I have been warning for some time that the risk to our stable country comes from the Left wing of politics.

The reasons why?
- because they have failed in government repeatedly and are no longer taken seriously by the grown ups.
- because they have latched on to several "causes" (the EU, uncontrolled immigration, encouraging the growth of Islam, anti-nuclear weapons, pacifism etc.) that were totally unnecessary to their message and are increasingly rejected by the majority of people...they are so wrong on some of these subjects it is laughable and it is driving people like me away.

The childishness of some of the arguments, the calculated cynical lying, the intolerance of those who disagree, the dehumanising language used about somebody like Theresa May, the tolerance of those with anti-semitic views (whilst simultaneously screaming "Islamophobia!" at anyone who points out the fecking obvious), the desire to take us down the hard left route again (despite all of the examples from history) and the kneejerk anti- protests which often descend into some kind of violence....the latest one was at the Tory party conference; when Labour had their conference I don't recall thousands of Tories turning up outside to loudly, aggressively, denounce those inside....yet Labour supporters clearly feel it is fine to do that at the Tory conference.

I find it all hideous, all the warning signs are there....responsible people in the Labour Party should be doing all they can to reign it back in but I fear that there aren't any responsible people left, just a load of cretins happy clapping Jeremy Corbyn's delusional alternative reality that he preaches from his pulpit.
Mass delusion.

...and the people who have the ear of our young people, in the media, are f*cking supporting it all!
Crazy times.

I don't particularly like either the Labour or Conservative party at this point in time,so just wanted to ask you one thing about your post.

You talk about the 'dehumanising language used about someone like Teresa May', I take it you feel the same way about some of the vile abuse thrown at Diane Abbot?

I can see that Abbot makes herself an easy target at times with some of her utterances, but I can't remember whether you commented similarly on what people have said about her, including on this forum.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

This kneeling down protest on 20:48 - Oct 2 with 2034 viewsphact0rri

This kneeling down protest on 16:56 - Sep 30 by acejack3065

she's just playing politics with the hurricane, or something

Glad at least some people aren't finding the disaster and the US's ridiculous "support" as not so funny now. :(

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

This kneeling down protest on 11:05 - Oct 3 with 1985 viewsMo_Wives

So it seems the Mayor of San Juan, Carmen Yelin Cruz, has herself backed up the statements of FEMA and Mayor of Guaynabo Angel Perez Otero, by admitting she has not been to the FEMA HQ. I suppose there is only enough hours in a day and what with getting her mug in front of every TV camera in Puerto Rico....priorities, innit.
But I'm reluctant to criticise her, because after all, not only is she a woman but she is also 'people of colour'

I would also like to give a mention here to Trump, who has apparently dedicated his golf tournament to the victims of Puerto Rico. FFS

Tune in tomorrow where we may be closer to finding who will be the winner of the 'Ultimate F*ckwit' award.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024