Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This kneeling down protest 14:07 - Sep 25 with 58251 viewsLoyal

Relevant?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

This kneeling down protest on 15:05 - Oct 3 with 2951 viewsacejack3065

This kneeling down protest on 10:45 - Oct 2 by Mo_Wives

No I'm not defending Trump. I am asking why you are automatically taking the medias side (by the way, did you watch the CNN videos? where they admit lying, FFS. "Oh, they make mistakes, not lie" ha ha...wake up, ffs). I'm saying I will wait before judging.

The problem is, if you are not attacking Trump 100% of the time...then you are supporting him and white supremacy and KKK and racism and sexism bla bla bla. In this thread my first post is saying Trump is wrong (on the kneeling issue), a few days ago you made a post critical of Trump which I replied to "good post". But now...oh I'm defending Trump. I am responding to people criticising Trump by saying "we don't know the full story yet" (burn me for heresy, now.)

What I'm saying is before rushing to judgement why not let it play out. Is that too hard for you to grasp?

We seem to have another mayor saying that Yelin Cruz is not attending the FEMA meetings. She is instead politically grandstanding on TV. That is the words of a 'person of colour', so, ace, if you're saying he is lying I can only assume you hate 'people of colour'. Acejack = racist (I'm getting the hang of this)
Next we have a FEMA coordinator backing up his accusation that Yelin Cruz is not attending the meetings like all the others.
This would explain Trumps comments. If she is on TV criticising and Trump is being told "she is never here...her workers are not helping" in his loud mouth, unpresidential way he points out: We can not do it all, it needs to be a community effort between all partys. If these events are true, it seems he is attacking her for her actions and not because her skin colour and sex. And just so it doesn't fly over your head I AM NOT SAYING THESE EVENTS ARE TRUE, I AM SAYING WAIT AND SEE.

And I'd like to finish with a video of the media lyin...sorry, being mistaken (snigger). Before they started saying that Russia had hacked the election (there by creating a scandal to draw peoples attention from what was in the e-mails) CNN had another tactic: Tell people that it is illegal to look at WikiLeaks. So instead, let CNN tell you what's in them...

"Oh they weren't lying...they were just mistaken." Warra w@nker

Now, I shall leave you to work on your hatred of people of colour.

I certainly don't see it as if you're not attacking trump then you're defending him. I still think you're giving him the benefit of the doubt over what has been a largely slow and inefficient response to the hurricane. That's your prerogative though and that's absolutely fine.

I hope you're joking by suggesting I'm racist. I'd hate to have to get into an internet argument with you
This kneeling down protest on 15:07 - Oct 3 with 2951 viewsacejack3065

This kneeling down protest on 11:26 - Oct 2 by Kerouac

I didn't vote Lib Dem at the last election, as I stated on here.
I won't be going back until they can move on from the subject of the EU and accept that you can't impose an idea that the people do not want.
Democracy is all about taking people with you, finding consensus...not hoodwinking people on the assumption that most are too thick to work it out and will be too lazy to do anything about it anyway.

The correct position following the referendum (if you are at all interested in the wishes expressed by the British people) is too be outside the EU but trading and co-operating on as many areas as makes sense too...to be good neighbours, but independent neighbours.

The only party actually trying to follow the wishes expressed by the electorate are the Conservatives. Which is why they won the election.

Those with good memories will remember that I have been warning for some time that the risk to our stable country comes from the Left wing of politics.

The reasons why?
- because they have failed in government repeatedly and are no longer taken seriously by the grown ups.
- because they have latched on to several "causes" (the EU, uncontrolled immigration, encouraging the growth of Islam, anti-nuclear weapons, pacifism etc.) that were totally unnecessary to their message and are increasingly rejected by the majority of people...they are so wrong on some of these subjects it is laughable and it is driving people like me away.

The childishness of some of the arguments, the calculated cynical lying, the intolerance of those who disagree, the dehumanising language used about somebody like Theresa May, the tolerance of those with anti-semitic views (whilst simultaneously screaming "Islamophobia!" at anyone who points out the fecking obvious), the desire to take us down the hard left route again (despite all of the examples from history) and the kneejerk anti- protests which often descend into some kind of violence....the latest one was at the Tory party conference; when Labour had their conference I don't recall thousands of Tories turning up outside to loudly, aggressively, denounce those inside....yet Labour supporters clearly feel it is fine to do that at the Tory conference.

I find it all hideous, all the warning signs are there....responsible people in the Labour Party should be doing all they can to reign it back in but I fear that there aren't any responsible people left, just a load of cretins happy clapping Jeremy Corbyn's delusional alternative reality that he preaches from his pulpit.
Mass delusion.

...and the people who have the ear of our young people, in the media, are f*cking supporting it all!
Crazy times.

The truth shall set you free Kerouac you little true blue you!
This kneeling down protest on 15:20 - Oct 3 with 2939 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 15:05 - Oct 3 by acejack3065

I certainly don't see it as if you're not attacking trump then you're defending him. I still think you're giving him the benefit of the doubt over what has been a largely slow and inefficient response to the hurricane. That's your prerogative though and that's absolutely fine.

I hope you're joking by suggesting I'm racist. I'd hate to have to get into an internet argument with you

Yes. That is exactly what I'm doing...I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt until we have more information. If that information shows that Trump has neglected his duties (or is at fault in anyway) I will say that he is. I have no dog in this race.

Of course I'm joking...I'm always joking. When I write 98% of my posts, I have a cheeky, impish grin on my face. I do not believe you to be a racist. I think you are a balanced and fair poster.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This kneeling down protest on 16:37 - Oct 3 with 2918 viewsacejack3065

This kneeling down protest on 15:20 - Oct 3 by Mo_Wives

Yes. That is exactly what I'm doing...I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt until we have more information. If that information shows that Trump has neglected his duties (or is at fault in anyway) I will say that he is. I have no dog in this race.

Of course I'm joking...I'm always joking. When I write 98% of my posts, I have a cheeky, impish grin on my face. I do not believe you to be a racist. I think you are a balanced and fair poster.

quick question,

What have you done to upset mart?
This kneeling down protest on 17:00 - Oct 3 with 2899 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 16:37 - Oct 3 by acejack3065

quick question,

What have you done to upset mart?

I dunno...think he misunderstands me. Maybe I can try and help him understand me...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This kneeling down protest on 18:00 - Oct 3 with 2871 viewsphact0rri

I honestly don't understand that this is a debate. Two weeks on people are still dying, most of the island is underwater. Food and aid is centralized with an ill fit organization meaning the vast majority of the island is not getting proper aid (if any at all). Honestly its mind blowing how badly planned and backed this recovery effort is.

http://ktla.com/2017/10/03/puerto-rican-town-sees-first-fema-aid-delivery-2-week

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

This kneeling down protest on 18:27 - Oct 3 with 2857 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 18:00 - Oct 3 by phact0rri

I honestly don't understand that this is a debate. Two weeks on people are still dying, most of the island is underwater. Food and aid is centralized with an ill fit organization meaning the vast majority of the island is not getting proper aid (if any at all). Honestly its mind blowing how badly planned and backed this recovery effort is.

http://ktla.com/2017/10/03/puerto-rican-town-sees-first-fema-aid-delivery-2-week

Who the f*ck is debating that?
Who has said that people aren't dying?
Who has said the island isn't underwater?
Who has said it hasn't been badly planned?
What we have been discussing is why? and is it Trumps fault. Oh...wait...are you saying we know that things have gone wrong, so it must be Trumps fault?. You are, aren't you?
A bad thing happened...blame trump.
You are CNN's chief of operations and I claim me five dollar$.

And, tbh, I saw your last comment and thought "what the f*ck is he on about?", but decided to let it go. But since you popped up again, I shall ask...
Who has found the disaster funny?

I'm starting to think you hear what you want to hear, and don't quite grasp what is being said. Here is your chance to prove me wrong. But be aware, I have a little note book with a list of names on. And you, my friend, are in grave danger of ending up on that list.
Now, please, explain yourself..... Chop-chop, we haven't got all day.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This kneeling down protest on 22:52 - Oct 3 with 2801 viewsphact0rri

This kneeling down protest on 18:27 - Oct 3 by Mo_Wives

Who the f*ck is debating that?
Who has said that people aren't dying?
Who has said the island isn't underwater?
Who has said it hasn't been badly planned?
What we have been discussing is why? and is it Trumps fault. Oh...wait...are you saying we know that things have gone wrong, so it must be Trumps fault?. You are, aren't you?
A bad thing happened...blame trump.
You are CNN's chief of operations and I claim me five dollar$.

And, tbh, I saw your last comment and thought "what the f*ck is he on about?", but decided to let it go. But since you popped up again, I shall ask...
Who has found the disaster funny?

I'm starting to think you hear what you want to hear, and don't quite grasp what is being said. Here is your chance to prove me wrong. But be aware, I have a little note book with a list of names on. And you, my friend, are in grave danger of ending up on that list.
Now, please, explain yourself..... Chop-chop, we haven't got all day.

you mean posts like this "Yes. That is exactly what I'm doing...I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt until we have more information. If that information shows that Trump has neglected his duties (or is at fault in anyway) I will say that he is. I have no dog in this race. "

Its obvious that he's not doing his job, or at least those in government aren't. And the questions about unsure who is lying. For me it seems quite obvious that the US government is entirely at fault here. Its not like Puerto Rico is a massive land mass.

As to who is joking. It really reads most of this post that people are happy to make light of the situation, while its a complete disaster. Honestly I don't reckon I take most things all that seriously, but I do have my moments-- and I think this is really one of them. but I've got close mates, I've not heard from Puerto Rico and it comes close to my doorstep. Thus why its sort of bothersome.

And what it is worth, Is this a digital book, or do you have an actual book you write in, with a pen and everything?

Login to get fewer ads

This kneeling down protest on 07:45 - Oct 4 with 2764 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 22:52 - Oct 3 by phact0rri

you mean posts like this "Yes. That is exactly what I'm doing...I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt until we have more information. If that information shows that Trump has neglected his duties (or is at fault in anyway) I will say that he is. I have no dog in this race. "

Its obvious that he's not doing his job, or at least those in government aren't. And the questions about unsure who is lying. For me it seems quite obvious that the US government is entirely at fault here. Its not like Puerto Rico is a massive land mass.

As to who is joking. It really reads most of this post that people are happy to make light of the situation, while its a complete disaster. Honestly I don't reckon I take most things all that seriously, but I do have my moments-- and I think this is really one of them. but I've got close mates, I've not heard from Puerto Rico and it comes close to my doorstep. Thus why its sort of bothersome.

And what it is worth, Is this a digital book, or do you have an actual book you write in, with a pen and everything?

It's a book with a pen...and your name is in it now. OK, Pal.

What your last post was doing was like running into a murder trial where they are trying to find out if someone is guilty or not and shouting "WHY ARE WE STILL DISCUSSING THIS?...HE WAS STABBED 34 TIMES, HIS SKULL WAS CAVED IN AND A FIFTEEN THOUSNAD DOLLAR PERSIAN RUG WAS RUINED". Then I have said "Bailiff, get this stupid c*nt out of here". You have then replied "BUT YOU'RE GIVING HIM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT UNTIL YOU'VE HEARD ALL THE EVIDENCE!!!!!!"
At this moment, you are not only on my list, you are in danger of being in contempt of court. So please, sit down and shut up, you cockwomble.

Yes, Puerto Rico is a small island, but it is not flat like a table top. It has mountains and now trees and telegraph poles blocking the roads. There have been planes landing in airports without electricity. Some sources are saying the aid has got there but it is not getting to the different parts and is sitting at the airports.

We have a mayor who blamed Trump. The same mayor who has prioritised doing interviews ahead of going to the emergency FEMA HQ, to find out what is going on. I'm also hoping she didn't prioritise getting these f*cking T-shirts printed for her TV appearances, before visiting FEMA....

I'm hoping (as I expect) that this T-shirt was given to that pawn by the CNN propagandist standing next to her.

We then have another Mayor saying she is wrong. And he's backed up by FEMA. Who both say she has not been to the disaster centre (She agrees) and she needs to go.

We even now have people phoning into Puerto Rican radio stations, claiming to be police officers, accusing Carmen Yelin Cruz of deliberately holding up the delivery of aid for political reasons (the court holds little weight in this evidence). So at this moment we have lots of conflicting stories.

Now, as it's quite obvious to you that the US government is ENTIRELY at fault...please present your evidence. And if you just put up a link to a CNN article saying "sources say Trump is to blame" I swear, you'll be spending a night in the cells.

And finally, since you don't mind accusing me of laughing at the disaster. Then I shall treat you with the respect you deserve and ask...
Why did you bring up your friends?
What's that got to do with this discussion?
Are you trying to milk some sympathy from this disaster?
Because if you think I'm going to #prayforphact0rri, you're wrong, pal. I will keep my sympathy for the victims of this disaster. OK?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This kneeling down protest on 08:57 - Oct 4 with 2755 viewsexiledclaseboy

Poll: Tory leader

This kneeling down protest on 09:00 - Oct 4 with 2752 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 08:57 - Oct 4 by exiledclaseboy

Careful, Easy....I have plenty of room left on the list.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This kneeling down protest on 09:04 - Oct 4 with 2750 viewsexiledclaseboy

This kneeling down protest on 09:00 - Oct 4 by Mo_Wives

Careful, Easy....I have plenty of room left on the list.

I’m disappointed if I’m not already in it.

This kneeling down protest on 09:11 - Oct 4 with 2744 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 09:04 - Oct 4 by exiledclaseboy

Believe me, it's been a struggle to keep you off. My deputies are always in my ear "Ze exiledclaseboy should be on ze list, Commandant....he is taking ze liberties. Blah blah blah". I can't even feed my piranha fish in peace anymore. But I tell them "I have other plans for Mr Boy...he has not escaped my attention"

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This kneeling down protest on 09:50 - Oct 4 with 2729 viewsLoyal

This kneeling down protest on 17:00 - Oct 3 by Mo_Wives

I dunno...think he misunderstands me. Maybe I can try and help him understand me...

I have the same problems, it's a mart thing 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

This kneeling down protest on 11:04 - Oct 4 with 2709 viewsLohengrin

This kneeling down protest on 09:50 - Oct 4 by Loyal

I have the same problems, it's a mart thing 😂

Mart used to post on here quite a lot going back, I've no idea why he stopped?

I seem to recall Mart was a Labour Party member, somewhere toward the left of the spectrum, if memory serves. Mart if you read this then chip in, fella'. Most of us come on here for an argument, not unlike the Monty Python sketch. For that to work we need as many differing perspectives as we can get.

The more radical the better.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

This kneeling down protest on 11:30 - Oct 4 with 2702 viewsLohengrin

This kneeling down protest on 09:04 - Oct 4 by exiledclaseboy

I've got you penciled in for a Ministerial post in my interim government, Clase.

Bleeding hearts and ironing....

This kneeling down protest on 11:33 - Oct 4 with 2697 viewsexiledclaseboy

This kneeling down protest on 11:30 - Oct 4 by Lohengrin

I've got you penciled in for a Ministerial post in my interim government, Clase.

Bleeding hearts and ironing....

You can piss off, I’m not taking that kind of pay cut.

This kneeling down protest on 11:35 - Oct 4 with 2693 viewsLohengrin

This kneeling down protest on 11:33 - Oct 4 by exiledclaseboy

You can piss off, I’m not taking that kind of pay cut.

That will upset Trampie. Anybody earning over 13s 6d a week is a Tory of some hue.

This kneeling down protest on 11:44 - Oct 4 with 2685 viewsexiledclaseboy

This kneeling down protest on 11:35 - Oct 4 by Lohengrin

That will upset Trampie. Anybody earning over 13s 6d a week is a Tory of some hue.

He’s already established that I’ve been designated as an Orwell-esque puppet of the state since the moment of conception. I didn’t like to argue. He’s completely hatstand.

This kneeling down protest on 11:57 - Oct 4 with 2674 viewsLohengrin

This kneeling down protest on 11:44 - Oct 4 by exiledclaseboy

He’s already established that I’ve been designated as an Orwell-esque puppet of the state since the moment of conception. I didn’t like to argue. He’s completely hatstand.

Aye I read that! He's got you down as both ward and servant of the state.

He was trying to insult you yet his brand of politico-Lyssa has worship of 'The State' as geometrical dead centre. He's one crazy cat.

This kneeling down protest on 14:08 - Oct 4 with 2641 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 11:04 - Oct 4 by Lohengrin

Mart used to post on here quite a lot going back, I've no idea why he stopped?

I seem to recall Mart was a Labour Party member, somewhere toward the left of the spectrum, if memory serves. Mart if you read this then chip in, fella'. Most of us come on here for an argument, not unlike the Monty Python sketch. For that to work we need as many differing perspectives as we can get.

The more radical the better.

Is that so? There was me thinking he was JackFath.

Either way, jump in the ring and put up your dukes, mart...you big poof

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This kneeling down protest on 19:23 - Oct 4 with 2614 viewsphact0rri

This kneeling down protest on 07:45 - Oct 4 by Mo_Wives

It's a book with a pen...and your name is in it now. OK, Pal.

What your last post was doing was like running into a murder trial where they are trying to find out if someone is guilty or not and shouting "WHY ARE WE STILL DISCUSSING THIS?...HE WAS STABBED 34 TIMES, HIS SKULL WAS CAVED IN AND A FIFTEEN THOUSNAD DOLLAR PERSIAN RUG WAS RUINED". Then I have said "Bailiff, get this stupid c*nt out of here". You have then replied "BUT YOU'RE GIVING HIM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT UNTIL YOU'VE HEARD ALL THE EVIDENCE!!!!!!"
At this moment, you are not only on my list, you are in danger of being in contempt of court. So please, sit down and shut up, you cockwomble.

Yes, Puerto Rico is a small island, but it is not flat like a table top. It has mountains and now trees and telegraph poles blocking the roads. There have been planes landing in airports without electricity. Some sources are saying the aid has got there but it is not getting to the different parts and is sitting at the airports.

We have a mayor who blamed Trump. The same mayor who has prioritised doing interviews ahead of going to the emergency FEMA HQ, to find out what is going on. I'm also hoping she didn't prioritise getting these f*cking T-shirts printed for her TV appearances, before visiting FEMA....

I'm hoping (as I expect) that this T-shirt was given to that pawn by the CNN propagandist standing next to her.

We then have another Mayor saying she is wrong. And he's backed up by FEMA. Who both say she has not been to the disaster centre (She agrees) and she needs to go.

We even now have people phoning into Puerto Rican radio stations, claiming to be police officers, accusing Carmen Yelin Cruz of deliberately holding up the delivery of aid for political reasons (the court holds little weight in this evidence). So at this moment we have lots of conflicting stories.

Now, as it's quite obvious to you that the US government is ENTIRELY at fault...please present your evidence. And if you just put up a link to a CNN article saying "sources say Trump is to blame" I swear, you'll be spending a night in the cells.

And finally, since you don't mind accusing me of laughing at the disaster. Then I shall treat you with the respect you deserve and ask...
Why did you bring up your friends?
What's that got to do with this discussion?
Are you trying to milk some sympathy from this disaster?
Because if you think I'm going to #prayforphact0rri, you're wrong, pal. I will keep my sympathy for the victims of this disaster. OK?

I do question your mental tenacity, if you think there is more evidence to be had. As you've said its been a planning nightmare. And do realize that its more incompetance than logistics. The US know exactly what Puerto Rico is like, it use to be a massive military hub (in the 70's were talking 14% of the island was military bases). We can say that the topography is not grasslands, but to think that the intel for properly planning aid was a complete suprise of the magnitude doesn't make much sense.

As to the Mayor, sure there's probably a bit of grand standing and 10 minutes of fame, but that doesn't discount the actual needs these people. The other MAYOR you refer to is more than likely GOVENOR of puerto Ricardo Rosello who is the son of former Governor Pedro Rosello whose well looked after tenure is by all accounts what wrecked Puerto Rico's economy.

Now as to your call for evidence that is the US's fault that help is not coming... I don't know what kind of evidence is needed. It is not coming, it is the US's responsibility to help their district. The time in between the storm and the aid even starting was what again? 12 days? And since its started how many people are still needing basic neccessities? How much of the island is still underwater? How many people don't have access to proper food? Medicine? Electricity?

As to mentioning my friends. I say this, in an apppology for properly sounding over zealous about the whole thing. But as you come off as a WUM at the minute, I suppose it really wasn't needed.

This kneeling down protest on 07:05 - Oct 5 with 2557 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 19:23 - Oct 4 by phact0rri

I do question your mental tenacity, if you think there is more evidence to be had. As you've said its been a planning nightmare. And do realize that its more incompetance than logistics. The US know exactly what Puerto Rico is like, it use to be a massive military hub (in the 70's were talking 14% of the island was military bases). We can say that the topography is not grasslands, but to think that the intel for properly planning aid was a complete suprise of the magnitude doesn't make much sense.

As to the Mayor, sure there's probably a bit of grand standing and 10 minutes of fame, but that doesn't discount the actual needs these people. The other MAYOR you refer to is more than likely GOVENOR of puerto Ricardo Rosello who is the son of former Governor Pedro Rosello whose well looked after tenure is by all accounts what wrecked Puerto Rico's economy.

Now as to your call for evidence that is the US's fault that help is not coming... I don't know what kind of evidence is needed. It is not coming, it is the US's responsibility to help their district. The time in between the storm and the aid even starting was what again? 12 days? And since its started how many people are still needing basic neccessities? How much of the island is still underwater? How many people don't have access to proper food? Medicine? Electricity?

As to mentioning my friends. I say this, in an apppology for properly sounding over zealous about the whole thing. But as you come off as a WUM at the minute, I suppose it really wasn't needed.

F*cking hell. I'm not saying there is more evidence to be had to see if there's been a disaster. I'm saying there MAY BE more evidence to who (if anyone) is to blame. There is a reason enquiries are done after the fact. They are done after people have investigated the evidence. I am saying at that time we will be better placed to know who is to blame. It may be Trump, it may not be Trump.

I am not talking about Ricardo Rosello who said this:
“The administration has answered and has complied with our petitions in an expedited manner.”

All of Puerto Rico undoubtedly needs a lot of help recovering and rebuilding from these hurricanes, and the federal government should do what it can to help. Anyone trying to lessen or invalidate Puerto Rico’s bad condition should be corrected.

On that same note, anyone assuming problems with disaster relief are exclusively the fault of President Trump is incorrect. Local response is one of the most important factors in disaster relief.

I am talking about the Mayor of Guaynabo, Angel Perez Otero, Who also praised the relief effort and accused Yelin Cruz of being AWOL for political reasons.
I am also talking about FEMA administrator Brock Long, who backed up his claim...

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2017/09/30/other-puerto-rican-mayor-t

But I have put this information and links in this thread already, which you have obviously ignored. making me think I'm right in my assessment of you, that you only hear (read) what you want. I bet you never watched the video's of CNN lying about Russia, did you?

Now please, show us what information you had 2 days ago (oct 3rd) at 6pm which told you there is no point in discussing this anymore (where to put the blame) because you already know where the blame lies. (And please don't just say "it's obvious")

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This kneeling down protest on 10:33 - Oct 5 with 2530 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This kneeling down protest on 15:45 - Oct 5 with 2493 viewsLoyal

This kneeling down protest on 10:33 - Oct 5 by Darran

Two shooters now by all accounts ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024