Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? 09:04 - Sep 26 with 8256 viewsCopperJack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/another-major-hospital-service-shou

Never mind, keep voting Welsh Labour...don't forget that Thatcher closed the mines. I would vote for any party to keep this disgrace from governing us. They not only actively try to prevent us dragging our city out of despair by thwarting our city centre regeneration plans and plowing all our money into wealth creating in Cardiff, but now, our health is expendable as well because they know we'll continue to vote them in.

Couldn't make it up. We really are the turkeys that vote for Christmas.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 09:12 - Sep 26 with 5115 viewsValerie

Copper Jack, your wasting your time it's so deeply ingrained into the clueless fools even if the WAG proposed shooting their first born they would still vote for the two faced Labour chunts.Its laughable.
Slowly but surely financially crippling the whole of Wales to the benefit of Cardiff and now relocating medical care there,fecking scum literally playing with people's lives.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2017 9:16]
How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 09:53 - Sep 26 with 5079 viewsPrivate_Partz

It is a desperate situation CJ. We keep being prepared for things like this with these 'expert' opinions backed up by the Cardiff based and centric media.
It was bad enough with all the infastructure, private and public investment going to the South East
Now it seems our lives are expendable. Cardiff is currently covered for all health care by Bristol. It is just not geographically placed to provide such services for Wales. It is duplication on an astounding scale.
We are just compounding the mistakes of moving the neurosurgery and paediatric services to Cardiff. Then using this to justify their action!.
Meanwhile Hedges and James attend their charity coffee mornings. ....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 10:13 - Sep 26 with 5063 viewswhoflungdung

Note the approbrium that flows my way when I suggest many Welsh people are bound by chains of the past.

It's killing us and will continue to do so

God knows we have a supine government and a disgusting opposition outfit but Welsh Labour seem more south east centred that Westminster.

Self government was to have benefitted WALES ,all of it.

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 10:45 - Sep 26 with 5045 viewsYossarian

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 09:53 - Sep 26 by Private_Partz

It is a desperate situation CJ. We keep being prepared for things like this with these 'expert' opinions backed up by the Cardiff based and centric media.
It was bad enough with all the infastructure, private and public investment going to the South East
Now it seems our lives are expendable. Cardiff is currently covered for all health care by Bristol. It is just not geographically placed to provide such services for Wales. It is duplication on an astounding scale.
We are just compounding the mistakes of moving the neurosurgery and paediatric services to Cardiff. Then using this to justify their action!.
Meanwhile Hedges and James attend their charity coffee mornings. ....

Spot on. My Mrs is a life-long Labour voter from a traditional mining community and went to one of these coffee mornings which the local MP apparently 'organised'. She returned angry and completely disillusioned by the cynical posturing of the female MP whom she described as a cold egocentric with no interest in engaging with those attending. She was there for a photo opportunity and nothing more. Apparently 2000 were invited and about 20 turned up. She's probably too conceited or dim to realise that if these political hacks don't get their act together they might be on their ninth life.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 10:49 - Sep 26 with 5043 viewsPrivate_Partz

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 10:13 - Sep 26 by whoflungdung

Note the approbrium that flows my way when I suggest many Welsh people are bound by chains of the past.

It's killing us and will continue to do so

God knows we have a supine government and a disgusting opposition outfit but Welsh Labour seem more south east centred that Westminster.

Self government was to have benefitted WALES ,all of it.

Can't agree with you on the 'disgusting opposition' bit. I am a a Labour Party member and a full supporter of Jessa.
However I would never vote for Carwyn and his Cardiff centric red Tories.
I agree we in Wales have made, and continue to make, the same mistakes by putting all our eggs in the SE to the detriment of the Pricipality as a whole.
You are right though concerning voting habits and the abject complacency in Wales that allow these faux Labourites and their cronies to govern. Having the Welsh media Cardiff based and therefore Cardiff biased helps their cause enormously. We are almost like N Korea with the media bullsh!te we have to put up with.
I will give you an example of the complacency. My dear wife, who I have managed to pursuade to stop voting Welsh Labour, just shrugged her shoulders and walked into another room when I told her about CJ's post. I doubt this thread will reach one page either.
For me I feel sickened to the pit of my stomach by it. We are talking peoples lives here. Not building a City State.
We need a Hero and we need one fast.....
[Post edited 26 Sep 2017 11:02]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 10:58 - Sep 26 with 5031 viewswhoflungdung

I respect your opinions PP and it's good to see them expressed in that way.

I genuinely do believe people should be free to make up their own minds as to political voting.

I don't adhere to any ,never have.

I've voted Plaid,labour, independent and possibly Labour . I m beholden to no political dogma

I truly fear for this country if Jez gets in though .

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 11:00 - Sep 26 with 5031 viewsPrivate_Partz

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 10:45 - Sep 26 by Yossarian

Spot on. My Mrs is a life-long Labour voter from a traditional mining community and went to one of these coffee mornings which the local MP apparently 'organised'. She returned angry and completely disillusioned by the cynical posturing of the female MP whom she described as a cold egocentric with no interest in engaging with those attending. She was there for a photo opportunity and nothing more. Apparently 2000 were invited and about 20 turned up. She's probably too conceited or dim to realise that if these political hacks don't get their act together they might be on their ninth life.

And I bet she had her picture taken outside with the 20 that attended.it will be on her next newsletter.
Welsh Labour most certainly were heading towards their ninth life but unfortunately they have managed a stay of execution as the result of Jeremy Corbyn's success. The decline will continue however it will be slow as the Welsh media just support the Cardiff centric policies.
When the day comes, and the people wake up and smell the coffee, I fear it will be too late.
All we will have outside of the SE is Cottage hospitals whilst our dying and seriously injured will be frantically shipped to Cardiff only to be stuck in traffic jams before getting the help they need.

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 12:16 - Sep 26 with 4983 viewsCopperJack

The annoying thing is, people vote for a party that no longer exists. Welsh Labour is not the Labour people used to know. But, because of Thatcherism, so many morons continue to vote for Labour in spite of them actively trying to damage our health on the altar of project cardiff. Already emailed Julie James, doubt I'll get a response.

My appeal usually falls on deaf ears, but if anyone fancies emailing their AM to voice discontent, that would be good. It's so depressing. We;re like the North Koreans voting for bloody Kim. We're too brainwashed to stop doing it. Welsh Labour blames all their problems on Westminster (even though most of it is now devolved) and the uneducated Welsh public lap it up. Give a common enemy and play into pre-existing prejudices - propaganda as old as time.

Login to get fewer ads

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 13:33 - Sep 26 with 4927 viewsMo_Wives

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 12:16 - Sep 26 by CopperJack

The annoying thing is, people vote for a party that no longer exists. Welsh Labour is not the Labour people used to know. But, because of Thatcherism, so many morons continue to vote for Labour in spite of them actively trying to damage our health on the altar of project cardiff. Already emailed Julie James, doubt I'll get a response.

My appeal usually falls on deaf ears, but if anyone fancies emailing their AM to voice discontent, that would be good. It's so depressing. We;re like the North Koreans voting for bloody Kim. We're too brainwashed to stop doing it. Welsh Labour blames all their problems on Westminster (even though most of it is now devolved) and the uneducated Welsh public lap it up. Give a common enemy and play into pre-existing prejudices - propaganda as old as time.

Let the 2 minutes hate commence...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 13:55 - Sep 26 with 4915 viewsWingstandwood

I can remember the then health jorno ( great job she done, fighting for us) Susan Bailey of South Wales Evening Post going on to Kev Johns Sunday morning phone-in a good few years back. She warned that once one service got transfered from our locality?.....More could follow!

You see? Can give further justification to say "Yeah, it's best to have all services all under one roof....... So if one service could go? Be streetwise and informed enough to expect that not to be the end of the matter or last/only relocation.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2017 14:01]

Argus!

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 17:33 - Sep 26 with 4850 viewsPrivate_Partz

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 13:55 - Sep 26 by Wingstandwood

I can remember the then health jorno ( great job she done, fighting for us) Susan Bailey of South Wales Evening Post going on to Kev Johns Sunday morning phone-in a good few years back. She warned that once one service got transfered from our locality?.....More could follow!

You see? Can give further justification to say "Yeah, it's best to have all services all under one roof....... So if one service could go? Be streetwise and informed enough to expect that not to be the end of the matter or last/only relocation.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2017 14:01]

Such a shame that our AMs and local councillors are not streetwise then.
I suspect they may be but are too busy toeing the Party line to make a fuss and actually work for their constituents in a proactive way.
I would lump virtually all AMs and local councillors throughout Wales (outside of the SE) in the same boat.

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 18:57 - Sep 26 with 4815 viewsWingstandwood

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 17:33 - Sep 26 by Private_Partz

I suspect they may be but are too busy toeing the Party line to make a fuss and actually work for their constituents in a proactive way.
I would lump virtually all AMs and local councillors throughout Wales (outside of the SE) in the same boat.

What adds to what you mentioned and to people's worry is IMO the fact we're never again likely to see a top-notch campaigner like Susan Bailey being allowed to get headlines with hard hitting journalism in the SWEP.

I think the SWEP is now owned by Labour supporting/biased Trinity Mirror and I assume it would never allow impartial journalism that is likely to impact Labour reputation and the number of X's the party gets in the ballot box.

Argus!

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 20:31 - Sep 27 with 4686 viewsCopperJack

It speaks volumes of the intellect of this area that people have absolutely no interest in this, and will continue to vote for the decimation of our hospital. You really do get the government (and healthcare) you deserve.

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 20:42 - Sep 27 with 4676 viewsPrivate_Partz

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 20:31 - Sep 27 by CopperJack

It speaks volumes of the intellect of this area that people have absolutely no interest in this, and will continue to vote for the decimation of our hospital. You really do get the government (and healthcare) you deserve.

Just look at the response on here. The chippy in Hirwaun gets more posts.
I actually get stick from some for raising such issues. I suspect someone will be along to put me right shortly.
Let me know how you get on with JJ and what her response is.
I will get on the case as well.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2017 7:30]

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 20:52 - Sep 27 with 4663 viewsKilkennyjack

Welsh Labour - turning Wales into a penal colony.

‘Wales will be in danger of being seen as a penal colony for England if a new super-prison is built, a leading campaigner for prison reform has warned.

Frances Crook, chief executive of the Howard League for Prison Reform, said Wales was becoming like Botany Bay in Australia where British convicts were shipped in the 18th and 19th Century.

Ms Crook first made the comments in a series of tweets and has expanded on them in an interview with WalesOnline in which she accused Westminster of exploiting Wales.

She wrote: "Wales is becoming the Botany Bay of the 21st Century. England shoving its urban poor onto the hulks and shipping them off to Wales."

She said: “It’s just using cheap land and cheap labour. It’s not really investing in Wales, it’s exploiting Wales.

"Contrast Scotland (closing Cornton Vale jail, reducing prison use, crime falling) with Wales, building more prisons at England's behest.

Beware of the Risen People

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 21:21 - Sep 27 with 4652 viewsKilkennyjack

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 20:52 - Sep 27 by Kilkennyjack

‘Wales will be in danger of being seen as a penal colony for England if a new super-prison is built, a leading campaigner for prison reform has warned.

Frances Crook, chief executive of the Howard League for Prison Reform, said Wales was becoming like Botany Bay in Australia where British convicts were shipped in the 18th and 19th Century.

Ms Crook first made the comments in a series of tweets and has expanded on them in an interview with WalesOnline in which she accused Westminster of exploiting Wales.

She wrote: "Wales is becoming the Botany Bay of the 21st Century. England shoving its urban poor onto the hulks and shipping them off to Wales."

She said: “It’s just using cheap land and cheap labour. It’s not really investing in Wales, it’s exploiting Wales.

"Contrast Scotland (closing Cornton Vale jail, reducing prison use, crime falling) with Wales, building more prisons at England's behest.

Welsh labour - wtf is going on ?

‘Hundreds of thousands of tonnes of mud from the site of a disused nuclear power station is to be dumped off Cardiff’s coast when the UK’s newest nuclear power station is built.

EDF Energy, which is building the Hinkley Point C reactor in north Somerset, has a marine licence to dump up to 200,000 cubic metres of dredged material close to Cardiff Bay.

One expert has raised concerns about the proposed dumping, saying he fears that the mud may have a higher level of radioactivity that is currently believed’.

Beware of the Risen People

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 07:36 - Sep 28 with 4587 viewsPrivate_Partz

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 20:52 - Sep 27 by Kilkennyjack

Check out Jac O the North's blog. He has hard evidence that paedophiles and other dangerous criminals are being housed all over Wales.
This fully supported by Welsh Labour and the Cardiff media who are doctoring reports to make out these criminals are Welsh when in fact they are not from the Principality.
If the Baglan Prison is built Wales will have considerable over capacity for its own prison population. That should raise enough suspicion.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2017 20:44]

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 09:10 - Sep 28 with 4554 viewswhoflungdung

Ah,dear old Frances .bleeding for the poor prisoner whilst victims families deal with their grief .

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 11:20 - Sep 28 with 4514 viewsMo_Wives

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 07:36 - Sep 28 by Private_Partz

Check out Jac O the North's blog. He has hard evidence that paedophiles and other dangerous criminals are being housed all over Wales.
This fully supported by Welsh Labour and the Cardiff media who are doctoring reports to make out these criminals are Welsh when in fact they are not from the Principality.
If the Baglan Prison is built Wales will have considerable over capacity for its own prison population. That should raise enough suspicion.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2017 20:44]

God damn Pardophiles....I hate Pardophiles...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 14:05 - Sep 28 with 4470 viewsHighjack

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 20:31 - Sep 27 by CopperJack

Anything vaguely anti labour on here gets conveniently ignored by the hundreds of corbynistas on here, although they do read it because they'll pop in to correct any spelling mistakes or grammatical erors.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 20:45 - Sep 28 with 4406 viewsPrivate_Partz

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 11:20 - Sep 28 by Mo_Wives

God damn Pardophiles....I hate Pardophiles...

Ok hawk eye. Amended just for you. ;-)

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 20:51 - Sep 28 with 4404 viewsPrivate_Partz

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 14:05 - Sep 28 by Highjack

Anything vaguely anti labour on here gets conveniently ignored by the hundreds of corbynistas on here, although they do read it because they'll pop in to correct any spelling mistakes or grammatical erors.

I don't think that is the case. I support JC and I detest the Carwyn Jones version of Welsh Labour. I think it is just a case of a good old dose of complacency.
The rest of Wales have been dry effed by Cardiff Bay for so long thry accept it as read that Cardiff gets everything and think they don't derserve anything. They probably have a point......
[Post edited 28 Sep 2017 20:52]

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 07:31 - Sep 29 with 4348 viewsclloy2

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 17:33 - Sep 26 by Private_Partz

Its not a question of them being streetwise, most know that the sheep will simply follow the flock, and they don't have to perform to keep their seat, there simply is no real threat to their security. Secondly many are career politicians, who will not upset the Cardiff centric labour WAG, for fear of losing an opportunity to be given a cabinet post in the future or some other WAG or Westminster party trinket. There's two options given that the obvious and quickest seems beyond us, which is to simply vote these party towing the line cronies out.
Just accept, that the inevitable will happen, and Wales will become a one city state, with everything centred in and around Cardiff and the SE of Wales, which is happening now. Or secondly follow the Catalans and push for independence.
How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 08:01 - Sep 29 with 4331 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Well it keeps happening and we keep voting for them........

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 08:24 - Sep 29 with 4320 viewsWingstandwood

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 20:51 - Sep 28 by Private_Partz

I don't think that is the case. I support JC and I detest the Carwyn Jones version of Welsh Labour. I think it is just a case of a good old dose of complacency.
The rest of Wales have been dry effed by Cardiff Bay for so long thry accept it as read that Cardiff gets everything and think they don't derserve anything. They probably have a point......
[Post edited 28 Sep 2017 20:52]

Yeah many of the public are now taking the Cardiff centric bias as something to be expected and tolerated.

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024