Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? 09:04 - Sep 26 with 8262 viewsCopperJack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/another-major-hospital-service-shou

Never mind, keep voting Welsh Labour...don't forget that Thatcher closed the mines. I would vote for any party to keep this disgrace from governing us. They not only actively try to prevent us dragging our city out of despair by thwarting our city centre regeneration plans and plowing all our money into wealth creating in Cardiff, but now, our health is expendable as well because they know we'll continue to vote them in.

Couldn't make it up. We really are the turkeys that vote for Christmas.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 08:41 - Sep 29 with 3138 viewstrampie

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 08:01 - Sep 29 by JACKMANANDBOY

Well it keeps happening and we keep voting for them........

The people that complain about a Kaardiff and South-East as far as Bridgend bias still vote for them and are even members of Labour, you could not make it up.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 08:52 - Sep 29 with 3130 viewsMorfa_Same

"But UHW appeared to swing it because of its advanced rehabilitation service, its neurosurgery, and paediatric intensive care unit."

I almost spat out my coffee at this. It's like a burglar phoning you up to say "since I've got your telly and your bluray player, it would make sense for me to have your games console too."

Do these people have no shame? Has anyone at the WAG stopped to think how unreasonable it is to use this as a justification? Yet we know that nothing will change. We truly get the government we deserve.
How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 09:36 - Sep 29 with 3109 viewsnicky

How long before Welsh Labour takes our hospital entirely? on 21:21 - Sep 27 by Kilkennyjack

Welsh labour - wtf is going on ?

‘Hundreds of thousands of tonnes of mud from the site of a disused nuclear power station is to be dumped off Cardiff’s coast when the UK’s newest nuclear power station is built.

EDF Energy, which is building the Hinkley Point C reactor in north Somerset, has a marine licence to dump up to 200,000 cubic metres of dredged material close to Cardiff Bay.

One expert has raised concerns about the proposed dumping, saying he fears that the mud may have a higher level of radioactivity that is currently believed’.

don't worry. as soon as the lagoon is inevitably scrapped someone in the Welsh government (deliberate small g) will put 2 + 2 together and realise that our bay will be a far better destination for the slurry
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024