Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FIFA 18 12:33 - Sep 26 with 6043 viewsBenJ94

I f*cking hate it already...
FIFA 18 on 12:46 - Sep 26 with 3725 viewsCooperman

Get out on your bike mun, it's a nice day for it.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

FIFA 18 on 12:59 - Sep 26 with 3696 viewsNeath_Jack

Ask mummy to take you to the park mun.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

FIFA 18 on 13:00 - Sep 26 with 3695 viewsjasonbromham

Give PES a go, great game!
FIFA 18 on 16:50 - Sep 26 with 3493 viewsfbreath

Did you stand up and shout at your xbox/pc

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

FIFA 18 on 17:05 - Sep 26 with 3476 viewsMo_Wives

FIFA 18 on 16:50 - Sep 26 by fbreath

Only when Jason Price came on.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

FIFA 18 on 18:26 - Sep 26 with 3388 viewsforkbeard

Mesa and Renato is a quality midfield on it though..
FIFA 18 on 18:31 - Sep 26 with 3382 viewsGowerjack

I play a game called "real life"

The graphics are f ucking astonishing...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

FIFA 18 on 18:54 - Sep 26 with 3352 viewsBenJ94

FIFA 18 on 16:50 - Sep 26 by fbreath

Yes, I then threw my control pad at the wall, went downstairs and beat my misses!
Login to get fewer ads

FIFA 18 on 19:42 - Sep 26 with 3293 viewsjedijack

If you want to play a football game then Rocket league is the only choice.
FIFA 18 on 22:20 - Sep 26 with 3142 viewsLeonWasGod

FIFA 18 on 18:31 - Sep 26 by Gowerjack

But on FIFA you get to score. That might swing it for some PS posters.
FIFA 18 on 22:53 - Sep 26 with 3092 viewsTheKirkyLife

Demo did not impress me.
FIFA 18 on 23:27 - Sep 26 with 3061 viewsHighjack

FIFA 18 on 18:31 - Sep 26 by Gowerjack

Don't you ever fancy a break from real life?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

FIFA 18 on 00:10 - Sep 27 with 3021 viewsjasper_T

Real life is sh t it's always raining.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2017 0:10]
FIFA 18 on 11:42 - Sep 27 with 2786 viewsWingstandwood

FIFA 18 on 18:54 - Sep 26 by BenJ94

Yes, I then threw my control pad at the wall, went downstairs and beat my misses!

What exactly is wrong with this particular game? Am I right to presume its playability and difficulty of joypad mastering due to bad software game-design of the actual game itself?

I've seen my nephew play an earlier edition and the graphics looked top notch.

Argus!

FIFA 18 on 12:29 - Sep 27 with 2728 viewsHighjack

FIFA 18 on 11:42 - Sep 27 by Wingstandwood

What exactly is wrong with this particular game? Am I right to presume its playability and difficulty of joypad mastering due to bad software game-design of the actual game itself?

I've seen my nephew play an earlier edition and the graphics looked top notch.

The frustration with Fifa is and always has been playing against people online. Basically the defenders only have around 70 for pace, but the Saudi Arabian kid the shyte matchmaking system matches you up against parks the bus and has the likes of Walcott and Vardy up front. A simple hoof over the top then more often than not results in a one on one easy goal. It doesn't reward people for playing good football, you can't win that way. Whoever fills the team with the fastest players usually wins.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

FIFA 18 on 12:36 - Sep 27 with 2716 viewsgolly47

Was going to get it this year, but last year of Uni and all, would rather spend that time studying. Boring f*cker I know.

Poll: What was worse?

FIFA 18 on 13:17 - Sep 27 with 2678 viewsWingstandwood

FIFA 18 on 12:29 - Sep 27 by Highjack

The frustration with Fifa is and always has been playing against people online. Basically the defenders only have around 70 for pace, but the Saudi Arabian kid the shyte matchmaking system matches you up against parks the bus and has the likes of Walcott and Vardy up front. A simple hoof over the top then more often than not results in a one on one easy goal. It doesn't reward people for playing good football, you can't win that way. Whoever fills the team with the fastest players usually wins.

Thanks for that.....I have tried to master an earlier version FIFA PS4 game, I tried my nephews game but I'm at that age when having both quick learning skills to master the joypad and patience to persevere are in short supply.

A case of the player I'm meant to control doing the complete and total opposite of what my mind is telling it to do. When I'm on the joypad my team becomes insubordinate and mutinous having even less (usually my zero) goal attempts per game than the current (real) SCFC team.

Argus!

FIFA 18 on 13:20 - Sep 27 with 2672 viewsJackSomething

Always amuses me when the usual (old fart?) suspects start with the 'go outside once in a while' shtick when someone posts about a computer game.

Strange they don't do the same when someone posts about other forms of entertainment such as films, TV, books or music.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

FIFA 18 on 14:53 - Sep 27 with 2606 viewsMo_Wives

FIFA 18 on 13:20 - Sep 27 by JackSomething

Always amuses me when the usual (old fart?) suspects start with the 'go outside once in a while' shtick when someone posts about a computer game.

Strange they don't do the same when someone posts about other forms of entertainment such as films, TV, books or music.

That may be because back in the day we had films, TV, books and music, yet kids still use to go out to play. With the rise of the computer game came the rise of fat fingered, little f*cks fidgeting with their joysticks and never seeing the light of day. Now, correlation does not mean causation and all that. And I'm not suggesting this is the reason for the epidemic of sunlight dodging fat arses. But you may find this is the reason the 'old farts' see it this way. They saw the kids outside when all the other things you mentioned were around. Then one day Bowser stole the princess and all the kids disappeared from the streets...true story.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

FIFA 18 on 14:59 - Sep 27 with 2597 viewsJackSomething

FIFA 18 on 14:53 - Sep 27 by Mo_Wives

That may be because back in the day we had films, TV, books and music, yet kids still use to go out to play. With the rise of the computer game came the rise of fat fingered, little f*cks fidgeting with their joysticks and never seeing the light of day. Now, correlation does not mean causation and all that. And I'm not suggesting this is the reason for the epidemic of sunlight dodging fat arses. But you may find this is the reason the 'old farts' see it this way. They saw the kids outside when all the other things you mentioned were around. Then one day Bowser stole the princess and all the kids disappeared from the streets...true story.

I grew up in the Eighties. I loved my SNES, Megadrive, etc.. Yet I still spent almost all my time after school out kicking a football with my mates. My son loves games on the tablet and the like, but we make sure he spends way more time away from a screen than he does in front of one.

Just like there were plenty of overweight kids years ago who were allowed to sit in front of the TV all day, it's the parents who are to blame, not the computer games. I don't know for a fact, but I'd imagine the rise of the internet, social media and the like are a bigger reason for kids not going outside more than computer games.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

FIFA 18 on 15:01 - Sep 27 with 2592 viewsHighjack

FIFA 18 on 14:59 - Sep 27 by JackSomething

I grew up in the Eighties. I loved my SNES, Megadrive, etc.. Yet I still spent almost all my time after school out kicking a football with my mates. My son loves games on the tablet and the like, but we make sure he spends way more time away from a screen than he does in front of one.

Just like there were plenty of overweight kids years ago who were allowed to sit in front of the TV all day, it's the parents who are to blame, not the computer games. I don't know for a fact, but I'd imagine the rise of the internet, social media and the like are a bigger reason for kids not going outside more than computer games.

We didn't have jihadi terrorism and paedophiles in every bush in the eighties though.

It's a terrifying world out there.

FIFA 18 on 15:07 - Sep 27 with 2582 viewsMo_Wives

FIFA 18 on 14:59 - Sep 27 by JackSomething

Yes I agree. I wasn't saying that they are to blame. You said it was strange, I was offering a reason why it was seen this way. The older generations (one's not computer orientated) may just lump computer games, iphones, internet altogether. So to them computers equal kids staying in.

I personally think it is mostly internet. Kids no longer have to go out to see their mates after school. They can communicate and insult each other from the comfort of their own home...like me and you are doing now, you w@nker.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

FIFA 18 on 15:09 - Sep 27 with 2579 viewsMo_Wives

FIFA 18 on 15:01 - Sep 27 by Highjack

We didn't have jihadi terrorism and paedophiles in every bush in the eighties though.

It's a terrifying world out there.

If it's in a 'bush' does it still count as a paedophile?

Yes, I know, sorry.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

FIFA 18 on 15:31 - Sep 27 with 2562 viewsBorojack

FIFA 18 on 12:29 - Sep 27 by Highjack

I used to like playing sensible soccer and Kick off donkeys years ago now can you still get them.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

FIFA 18 on 15:44 - Sep 27 with 2541 viewsMo_Wives

FIFA 18 on 15:31 - Sep 27 by Borojack

I used to like playing sensible soccer and Kick off donkeys years ago now can you still get them.

Atari basketball for me...

Check out dem mad graphics, innit bruv...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024