Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching the Swans in Rhodes? 13:06 - Sep 26 with 5937 viewsscottishjack

Going to be over there when we play West Ham on Saturday, I'm sure I'll be able to find somewhere to watch the match but just wondering if anybody on here can recommend a bar?

Staying in Ixia, not far from Rhodes Town...
Watching the Swans in Rhodes? on 14:09 - Sep 26 with 5896 viewspencoedjack

I wouldn't take the risk of spoiling your holiday fella

Stay on the beach
Watching the Swans in Rhodes? on 15:15 - Sep 26 with 5863 viewsMo_Wives

You should do a video blog for us. You can title it 'Jack to a king of the Rhodes'

Yep...don't worry, I've got my coat.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Watching the Swans in Rhodes? on 18:00 - Sep 26 with 5803 viewsSPboy

Take a laptop, subscribe to Flawless, £2 for 48 hours, then watch it anywhere with wifi
Watching the Swans in Rhodes? on 23:14 - Sep 26 with 5725 viewsMuteswan

I was in Rhodes for the Newcastle and Tottenham games but on the other side of the island in Pefkos. Plenty of places there showing all the games but I can't help you for Ixia sorry. I'm sure there will be quite a few places showing the games as they are really popular and bring in the crowds to the bars. Have a great time ,Rhodes is a fabulous place. Be sure to visit Lindos if you possibly can.
Watching the Swans in Rhodes? on 23:51 - Sep 26 with 5707 viewsbuilthjack

Go to the Arena Sports bar in Rhodes Town. Lots of screens showing all the games. A €5 cab ride from Ixea..
[Post edited 27 Sep 2017 15:40]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Watching the Swans in Rhodes? on 10:32 - Sep 27 with 5632 viewsscottishjack

Cheers all! 👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024