Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 00:26 - Sep 28 with 47970 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:39 - Sep 28 with 8326 viewsLoyal

The official losing abysmally to West Ham away thread.

Please not again.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:38 - Sep 28 with 8296 viewsSmellyplumz

Ten at the back for Clement.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:38 - Sep 28 with 8296 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:39 - Sep 28 by Loyal

The official losing abysmally to West Ham away thread.

Please not again.

OTOH, when we went there in May 2016 it was one of our best performances of the past few years. Even with all the emotion they had for their penultimate fixture at Upton Park.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2017 18:39]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:50 - Sep 28 with 8266 viewsLoyal

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:38 - Sep 28 by Tummer_from_Texas

OTOH, when we went there in May 2016 it was one of our best performances of the past few years. Even with all the emotion they had for their penultimate fixture at Upton Park.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2017 18:39]

I've been following Swansea for long enough to know that my post has more than enough qualification. 4-1 away, ok. Name another.

PS - don't bother, there isnt one.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2017 18:53]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:54 - Sep 28 with 8259 viewsOldjack

How about this for a refreshing change ,handbrake off ,shackles off, and we attack from the off ,

ok i'm only dreaming

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:01 - Sep 28 with 8251 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:50 - Sep 28 by Loyal

I've been following Swansea for long enough to know that my post has more than enough qualification. 4-1 away, ok. Name another.

PS - don't bother, there isnt one.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2017 18:53]

Not trying to be argumentative or contradict you, just trying to be positive. It was fairly recent, too.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:34 - Sep 28 with 8206 viewsLoyal

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:01 - Sep 28 by Tummer_from_Texas

Not trying to be argumentative or contradict you, just trying to be positive. It was fairly recent, too.

Neither am I, our visits to West Ham have been distinctly poor bar one.
In my memory over thirty six years as well.
And I was in the away end when Laudrup drew his last breaths there.
As I said, please let's change that.

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:42 - Sep 28 with 8145 viewsphact0rri

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:34 - Sep 28 by Loyal

Kick them when they are down! Hopefully they don't turn a corner on the weekend and keep with the routine of picking the ball out the back of the net.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:22 - Sep 28 with 8104 viewsmonmouth

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:34 - Sep 28 by Loyal

1-1 in the FA cuppp?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:53 - Sep 28 with 8076 viewsTNT

We'd have won there in '79 if our two goals hadn't been controversially disallowed, before David Cross scored two in the last five minutes. That was a day and a half, in the Chicken Run.

We're owed a spawny win, in the last five, up there.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 07:37 - Sep 29 with 7908 views34dfgdf54

Need a good start, they are not having the best of times and crowd will turn on them quickly.

Draw would still be a good result despite their struggles.
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:12 - Sep 29 with 7883 viewsjacktar

We had a weekend away and watched the Laudrup demise in a pub in Henley on Thames (the only Swans fans in the place). An absolute shocker that day, so certainly as you say."we need to change that".
I am feeling more optimistic this season though.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:33 - Sep 29 with 7863 viewsLoyal

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:22 - Sep 28 by monmouth

1-1 in the FA cuppp?

Decent day out, skirmishes too.

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:35 - Sep 29 with 7860 viewsLoyal

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:53 - Sep 28 by TNT

We'd have won there in '79 if our two goals hadn't been controversially disallowed, before David Cross scored two in the last five minutes. That was a day and a half, in the Chicken Run.

We're owed a spawny win, in the last five, up there.

My old man was there that day, or in the cup ?
More welshmen in the capital that day than in Wales ?
Quiz question for those that like a bit of trivia .....

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:07 - Sep 29 with 7805 viewsSPboy

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:35 - Sep 29 by Loyal

My old man was there that day, or in the cup ?
More welshmen in the capital that day than in Wales ?
Quiz question for those that like a bit of trivia .....

Think we lost 2-0 there in the FA cup in 79. Ray Stewart their full back scored both goals.

We had a right east end welcome that day. No segregation, little protection from the Met police, threatened with knitting needles strapped to arms of their fans & pelted by golf balls going back to coaches ... yes England beat Wales at Twickenham that day too.

I have never seen us score at West Ham let alone get a point. London Stadium not known to be welcoming either, so with the measly 1200 tickets sold before general sale will give this one a miss
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:25 - Sep 29 with 7783 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I'm going, its going to be a great performance.

PS Hope is a bastard

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:33 - Sep 29 with 7649 viewsmonmouth

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:25 - Sep 29 by JACKMANANDBOY

PS Hope is a bastard

Bilic is on the last rites, so we can give him a little push over the edge.

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:11 - Sep 29 with 7611 viewsJackSkellington

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:33 - Sep 29 by monmouth

And that's one thing we're quite good at - giving managers teetering on the ropes that final little push... it's almost as if the absolute indignity of losing to Swansea is just a step too far.

Ranieri last season, Sherwood the season before. Lets make it a hat trick!
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:14 - Sep 29 with 7606 viewsZaxx

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:33 - Sep 29 by monmouth

Don't think our Paul is that far behind in this respect tbh
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:21 - Sep 29 with 7467 viewsbonymine

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:25 - Sep 29 by JACKMANANDBOY

PS Hope is a bastard

We 'always' lose to West Ham (apart from that 4-1 end of season shocker) and Andy Carroll 'always' scores against us too......so I'm going for 2-0 WHU (🙈).

Hope our luck changes this weekend though but a backs to the wall 0-0 is the best I can foresee ....

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:38 - Sep 29 with 7449 viewsHeadmaster

How about a line up like this?

Bony - Abraham
Ayew
Carroll - Mesa
Olsson - Mawson - Fernandez - Van der Hoorn - Naughton
Fabianski
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:45 - Sep 29 with 7439 viewsDrGonzo

I'll be happy not playing 5 at the back. Actually trying to win the game would be nice.
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:49 - Sep 29 with 7434 viewsHeadmaster

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:45 - Sep 29 by DrGonzo

I'll be happy not playing 5 at the back. Actually trying to win the game would be nice.

That is an attacking line up. Olsson and Naughton would be pushing forward, I should have put them on the line above. So it'll be a back three.
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:53 - Sep 29 with 7417 viewsDarran

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:21 - Sep 29 by bonymine

We 'always' lose to West Ham (apart from that 4-1 end of season shocker) and Andy Carroll 'always' scores against us too......so I'm going for 2-0 WHU (🙈).

Hope our luck changes this weekend though but a backs to the wall 0-0 is the best I can foresee ....

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Well going by what I saw last week in our game and the West Ham highlights I can't see anything other that West Ham win.
Saying that it's football and if we get it together we can get something.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:57 - Sep 29 with 7409 viewsmonmouth

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:53 - Sep 29 by Darran

Well going by what I saw last week in our game and the West Ham highlights I can't see anything other that West Ham win.
Saying that it's football and if we get it together we can get something.

They had pace, desire, physical presence, and resilience even when being outclassed for long periods. They never gave up even at 3-0. I fear the worst.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024