Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ancelotti supposedly out the door at Bayern 14:15 - Sep 28 with 7327 viewsmacthejack

Come on Carlo, come and help out your old pal Paul
Ancelotti supposedly out the door at Bayern on 14:16 - Sep 28 with 7319 viewsPegojack

He can have the kettle job off Curt.
Ancelotti supposedly out the door at Bayern on 14:40 - Sep 28 with 7259 viewsDrGonzo

#clementforbayern

Come on, let's get it trending.
Ancelotti supposedly out the door at Bayern on 14:55 - Sep 28 with 7205 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Ancelotti supposedly out the door at Bayern on 14:40 - Sep 28 by DrGonzo

#clementforbayern

He can get away with fraudulently claiming to be a manager at a little club like us with little attention. Wouldn't work out so well at a bigger club.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Ancelotti supposedly out the door at Bayern on 15:20 - Sep 28 with 7140 viewsmonmouth

Toast

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ancelotti supposedly out the door at Bayern on 15:27 - Sep 28 with 7118 viewsTheKirkyLife

I mean....no harm in asking right?
Ancelotti supposedly out the door at Bayern on 11:20 - Sep 29 with 6685 viewsyescomeon

Young Hoffenheim manager will get the job I imagine.

Upthecity!

Ancelotti supposedly out the door at Bayern on 14:25 - Sep 29 with 6579 viewsPrivate_Partz

This would certainly not suit the Jenkins cost cutting agenda.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Ancelotti supposedly out the door at Bayern on 16:57 - Sep 29 with 6442 viewsSgorioFruit

Ancelotti supposedly out the door at Bayern on 14:40 - Sep 28 by DrGonzo

#clementforbayern

#PlayLeon

Get it trending :)

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Login to get fewer ads

Ancelotti supposedly out the door at Bayern on 17:03 - Sep 29 with 6435 viewswhoflungdung

So play. Leon and flog his replacements?all of them.

He s not really been replaced

Has he

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Ancelotti supposedly out the door at Bayern on 17:28 - Sep 29 with 6400 viewsmax936

Ancelotti supposedly out the door at Bayern on 17:03 - Sep 29 by whoflungdung

So play. Leon and flog his replacements?all of them.

He s not really been replaced

Has he

He might have in Mesa, he isn't Leon but who would be apart from Javi who is retired and Pirlo who is also retired, but for some reason Mesa doesn't seem to be that well thought of amongst the Coaches, he looked ok last week and well worth persevering with the more he plays the better he'll become, even at this early stage of his Swansea career he looks much better than Canas who we thought was the next Leon.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ancelotti supposedly out the door at Bayern on 19:31 - Sep 29 with 6327 viewsswanforthemoney

Perhaps Carlo has been relying on assistants more than people realised. If Ancellotti gets chucked out of Bayern, he will go to another big club. Then he'll need an assistant, maybe he'll try to poach Clement and Claude back from us ?

I stand in the North Stand

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024