Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks 07:06 - Sep 29 with 5588 viewsswanjackal

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/hillary-clinton-visiting-swansea-ne

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 07:37 - Sep 29 with 4338 viewsMeraki

Tummer is going to be furious!

We could name the East Stand after Trump to make up for it?

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 07:53 - Sep 29 with 4316 viewsKilkennyjack

Croeso i Abertawe Mrs Clinton.

You was robbed. 🇺🇸✊🏾
Pesky Russians....

Beware of the Risen People

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 07:54 - Sep 29 with 4316 viewsMo_Wives

Welsh interviewer: "What one thing do you always carry in your bag, Mrs Clinton?"
Hillary Clinton: "Laverbread"
(That's a 'hot sauce' reference)

Urrghh...this woman stinks!

"The award is being made in recognition of her commitment to promoting the rights of families and children around the world."

Award for promoting children's rights? I wonder how that sits with Kathy Shelton?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 08:20 - Sep 29 with 4289 viewsMo_Wives

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 07:37 - Sep 29 by Meraki

Swansea, oh Swansea
Oh city said I
I'll stand here on the Donald
Until the day I die...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 09:17 - Sep 29 with 4248 viewswhoflungdung

Slacks? Pretentious or what

It's pants mun

And why 2 "l" s Hill.

Don't think it's Welsh name

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 09:22 - Sep 29 with 4234 viewsSoberBaker

I'd like to furiously rub her clint until she releases a golden shower all over my manly chest.

Filth.

AMOW

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 09:26 - Sep 29 with 4225 viewsMo_Wives

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 09:22 - Sep 29 by SoberBaker

I'd like to furiously rub her clint until she releases a golden shower all over my manly chest.

Filth.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 09:29 - Sep 29 with 4219 viewswhoflungdung

Fair play Baker and Mo.

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Login to get fewer ads

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 09:45 - Sep 29 with 4199 viewsSoberBaker

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 09:26 - Sep 29 by Mo_Wives

That's the horse!!

AMOW

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 10:35 - Sep 29 with 4162 viewsswanjackal

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 09:22 - Sep 29 by SoberBaker

Filth.

I think unless you do a Bruce Jenner, you may be out of luck

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 10:46 - Sep 29 with 4145 viewsDafyddHuw

Swansea University giving her an honourary degree! Wtf for? Being a member of the illuminati?

They should get their funding stopped.
Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 10:57 - Sep 29 with 4133 viewsDarran

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 10:46 - Sep 29 by DafyddHuw

Swansea University giving her an honourary degree! Wtf for? Being a member of the illuminati?

They should get their funding stopped.

Absolutely.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 11:38 - Sep 29 with 4103 viewsWarwickHunt

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 10:57 - Sep 29 by Darran

Absolutely.

Shocking - did you lend him that tie?
Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 11:48 - Sep 29 with 4086 viewstrampie

Universities should be all knocked down they serve little purpose, students come out thicker than they went in.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 11:53 - Sep 29 with 4074 viewsMo_Wives

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 11:48 - Sep 29 by trampie

Universities should be all knocked down they serve little purpose, students come out thicker than they went in.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 11:55 - Sep 29 with 4073 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 07:37 - Sep 29 by Meraki

Nah, I'm fine.

I'll leave the hysterical outrage and violent protesting to the lefties. Just keep an eye on y'all's wallets.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 17:19 - Sep 29 with 3961 viewsHighjack

I hope she doesn't spew all over our lovely clean streets. There'd be a mad scramble for all the souvenir carrots.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 17:29 - Sep 29 with 3952 viewsbonymine

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 10:57 - Sep 29 by Darran

Absolutely.

Q ; Anybody know what a devious, lying, hypocritical Judas B*stard ex local league goalkeeper looks like ?

A; I don't know.

But the person in this photo is Huw Jenkins 😉.

'You Greedy B*stards Get Out of Our Club......'

STID.......Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 17:32 - Sep 29 with 3949 viewsMo_Wives

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 17:19 - Sep 29 by Highjack

I hope she doesn't spew all over our lovely clean streets. There'd be a mad scramble for all the souvenir carrots.

The rumour is she only eats clam.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 17:59 - Sep 29 with 3928 viewsPozuelosSideys

Id be very interested in the what the security costings are for her visit. I suspect it will be a lot. The vast majority covered by the public purse which is argue would have been better spent elsewhere. (would have said the same for any politician!!)

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 18:12 - Sep 29 with 3911 viewsMo_Wives

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 17:59 - Sep 29 by PozuelosSideys

Id be very interested in the what the security costings are for her visit. I suspect it will be a lot. The vast majority covered by the public purse which is argue would have been better spent elsewhere. (would have said the same for any politician!!)

I'm very interested if she'll be driving past a book depository.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 18:16 - Sep 29 with 3903 viewsDafyddHuw

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 18:12 - Sep 29 by Mo_Wives

There's a grassy knoll in MorrisTown
Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 18:18 - Sep 29 with 3902 viewsPozuelosSideys

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 18:12 - Sep 29 by Mo_Wives

Predictive text failed you there. Im sure you meant suppository in some way.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 22:54 - Sep 29 with 3831 viewsLoyal

Filth.

I quite agree, the thought of those berry shaped tits hanging over my Nigel French is wonderful.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 05:07 - Sep 30 with 3799 viewsMo_Wives

Many on here are meticulously ironing their w@nking slacks on 22:54 - Sep 29 by Loyal

I quite agree, the thought of those berry shaped tits hanging over my Nigel French is wonderful.

I imagine them to be like two socks pinned to her chest. You know, the type you can suck through a clenched fist.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024