Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....??? 18:37 - Sep 29 with 8262 viewsbonymine

What a pair of tw@ts slagging off Liverpool & Swansea just to get one up?????

Life is too short to bicker about small indiscretions you childish pair of tw@ts ??

Answers on a postcard ???

Poll: Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow

Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....??? on 18:44 - Sep 29 with 2159 viewsDarran

He'll need to apologise first but he won't do that because he's a sneaky using dirty piece of shit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: POTY 2017 Final

Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....??? on 18:54 - Sep 29 with 2142 viewsDafyddHuw

Because Daz is tidy and Perch is an arsewipe?
Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....??? on 18:56 - Sep 29 with 2127 viewsDarran

Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....??? on 18:54 - Sep 29 by DafyddHuw

Because Daz is tidy and Perch is an arsewipe?

Thank you my friend.

Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....?? on 19:06 - Sep 29 with 2118 viewsbonymine

I still think you're a pair of stubborn, childish b@stards who won't admit to being in the wrong ....

Gentlemen, if I can call you that , Life is far too short and we are only on this planet on borrowed time ; I no longer speak to my 'Best Man' cos he's a Kunts guys good &' proper .......

STID. Together Stronger 🍮💪💪💪

Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....??? on 19:08 - Sep 29 with 2114 viewsexiledclaseboy

Poll: Who will you vote for on 8 June?

Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....?? on 19:21 - Sep 29 with 2062 viewsDarran

Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....?? on 19:06 - Sep 29 by bonymine

I still think you're a pair of stubborn, childish b@stards who won't admit to being in the wrong ....

Gentlemen, if I can call you that , Life is far too short and we are only on this planet on borrowed time ; I no longer speak to my 'Best Man' cos he's a Kunts guys good &' proper .......

Excuse me here but I haven’t done anything to the bloke.

I told one little joke on here and he threw all the niceties I had provided him with over a couple of years back in my face.

Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....?? on 19:29 - Sep 29 with 2045 viewsbonymine

Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....?? on 19:21 - Sep 29 by Darran

Excuse me here but I haven’t done anything to the bloke.

I told one little joke on here and he threw all the niceties I had provided him with over a couple of years back in my face.

Ok Darr yes I understand but if differences can be made up I'm all for that....

I've argued with loads of my mates over the years and we've punched hell out of each other then laughed the next day ...... do you feel the same as that or if not then clearly it runs deeper .......

Shame really .........

Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....?? on 19:36 - Sep 29 with 2017 viewsDarran

Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....?? on 19:29 - Sep 29 by bonymine

Ok Darr yes I understand but if differences can be made up I'm all for that....

I've argued with loads of my mates over the years and we've punched hell out of each other then laughed the next day ...... do you feel the same as that or if not then clearly it runs deeper .......

Shame really .........

I don’t feel anything my friend,he’s not a very nice fella,he shit on me and that’s a fact.

If I wanted to be a spiteful twát I could mention some of the things he said to me about his so called ‘friends’ on here but as they were said in private I won’t bother especially as I know one of them would be horrified.

Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....??? on 19:37 - Sep 29 with 2028 viewsJack_Meoff

The whole thing reeks of a really sh*t low budget version of Brokeback Mountain. Unrequited affection is an awful thing. Kilvey Hill the movie could be called.
Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....?? on 19:44 - Sep 29 with 2006 viewsbonymine

Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....?? on 19:36 - Sep 29 by Darran

I don’t feel anything my friend,he’s not a very nice fella,he shit on me and that’s a fact.

If I wanted to be a spiteful twát I could mention some of the things he said to me about his so called ‘friends’ on here but as they were said in private I won’t bother especially as I know one of them would be horrified.

Ok then if that's that fair enough as long as all threads of any connection have been explored ?

Shame but that's life I guess ..

STID. Together Stronger💪💪💪

Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....?? on 19:46 - Sep 29 with 1997 viewsMo_Wives

Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....?? on 19:06 - Sep 29 by bonymine

Why don't bonymine and his best man just make up, FFS?, Life is far too short.
Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....?? on 19:56 - Sep 29 with 1973 viewsbonymine

Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....?? on 19:46 - Sep 29 by Mo_Wives

Why don't bonymine and his best man just make up, FFS?, Life is far too short.

Some things run deeper than a fans forum 'spat' Mo but I see where you are coming from ....

We actually walked past each other in the park a while ago walking our dogs we hate earth other now but I understand where you're coming from but I think that my situation is far deeper than Darran & Perch's ?

Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....??? on 20:03 - Sep 29 with 1949 viewsLoyal

When the bail hits the back of the net you both feel the same.
Elation.
Starting point.
You share that.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Is it time for Leon Britton ?

Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....?? on 20:07 - Sep 29 with 1941 viewsMo_Wives

Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....?? on 19:56 - Sep 29 by bonymine

Some things run deeper than a fans forum 'spat' Mo but I see where you are coming from ....

We actually walked past each other in the park a while ago walking our dogs we hate earth other now but I understand where you're coming from but I think that my situation is far deeper than Darran & Perch's ?

Oh ignore me mate. None of my business. Sad to see, but I'm sure you have your reasons. Have you thought of giving him a 'pooper scooper surprise' from across the park?

Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....??? on 20:09 - Sep 29 with 1933 viewsexiledclaseboy

They still have three hidden horcruxes each. This feud will run and run.

Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....?? on 20:10 - Sep 29 with 1918 viewsDarran

Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....?? on 19:56 - Sep 29 by bonymine

I’m not sure where this is going but my ‘spat’ isn’t about a fans forum the things I did for him did happen,in real life.

Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....??? on 20:15 - Sep 29 with 1906 viewsMo_Wives

Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....??? on 20:09 - Sep 29 by exiledclaseboy

They still have three hidden horcruxes each. This feud will run and run.

Nothing a game of quidditch can't sort out
Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....?? on 20:19 - Sep 29 with 1892 viewsbonymine

Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....?? on 20:07 - Sep 29 by Mo_Wives

Oh ignore me mate. None of my business. Sad to see, but I'm sure you have your reasons. Have you thought of giving him a 'pooper scooper surprise' from across the park?

If you choose to take the piss then c'est la vie you phuking imbecile get on with your own life or if you think you're hard then we can can arrange to meet up yeah ?

I'm all ears ????

You are a W⚓️ !!!

Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....?? on 20:21 - Sep 29 with 1881 viewsJackfath

Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....?? on 20:19 - Sep 29 by bonymine

If you choose to take the piss then c'est la vie you phuking imbecile get on with your own life or if you think you're hard then we can can arrange to meet up yeah ?

I'm all ears ????

You are a W⚓️ !!!

Marquis Arms in half an hour!

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. THE ALL MERCIFUL.
Poll: A private Facebook group. Is this a Positive or Negative move by The Trust?

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:22 - Sep 29 with 1880 viewsexiledclaseboy

Why don't Darran & Perchy just make up FFS ....?? on 20:19 - Sep 29 by bonymine

I'm all ears ????

You are a W⚓️ !!!

It’s Ron Burgundy time again.

[Post edited 29 Sep 2017 20:22]

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:23 - Sep 29 with 1871 viewsJackfath

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:22 - Sep 29 by exiledclaseboy

Two fridays running!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. THE ALL MERCIFUL.
Poll: A private Facebook group. Is this a Positive or Negative move by The Trust?

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:24 - Sep 29 with 1870 viewsexiledclaseboy

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:23 - Sep 29 by Jackfath

Two fridays running!

Innit. Becoming a Friday thing. Must be end of the week exuberance.

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:24 - Sep 29 with 1868 viewsbonymine

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:22 - Sep 29 by exiledclaseboy

Phuk off Fathy you tw@t !!

School in the morning, you've got school in the morning .,...
😂😂😂

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:33 - Sep 29 with 1842 viewsMrSwerve

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:24 - Sep 29 by bonymine

Phuk off Fathy you tw@t !!

School in the morning, you've got school in the morning .,...
😂😂😂

It's Saturday tomorrow.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2017 20:33]

Poll: Wolves FA Cup team

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:48 - Sep 29 with 1799 viewsbonymine

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:33 - Sep 29 by MrSwerve

It's Saturday tomorrow.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2017 20:33]

He must have marking to do 😉😉

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2018 hosted by FastHosts