Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Bullingdon Bullsh!tter. 09:27 - Sep 30 with 573 viewsPrivate_Partz

I see Boris is still hard at work at his project of becoming PM.
He wants to pay for Public Sector pay rises by cutting staffing levels even further.
We need not fret for those losing their jobs though. The Private Sector is in such fine fettle they can take up the slack of those losing their employment .
I am sure there are still plenty of fruit picking, Uber driving and hairdressing jobs around.
Corbyn must be rubbing his hands in glee with this buffoon spouting his nonsense.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Bullingdon Bullsh!tter. on 09:31 - Sep 30 with 570 viewswhoflungdung

If Conservatives don't want to be in power ,just resign en bloc and have election .

Corbyn cannot fail to win

It's as if the Conservatives have given up.

Johnson will most certainly confirm their arrogance and the country ,sadly, will see a Corbyn government. Then, we ll see real damage.

This conservative line up sickens me to my core mainly because they are shitteing on " ordinary people" and their political strategy is pitiful

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Bullingdon Bullsh!tter. on 11:21 - Sep 30 with 541 viewsJack_Meoff

The Bullingdon Bullsh!tter. on 09:31 - Sep 30 by whoflungdung

If Conservatives don't want to be in power ,just resign en bloc and have election .

Corbyn cannot fail to win

It's as if the Conservatives have given up.

Johnson will most certainly confirm their arrogance and the country ,sadly, will see a Corbyn government. Then, we ll see real damage.

This conservative line up sickens me to my core mainly because they are shitteing on " ordinary people" and their political strategy is pitiful

Define real damage perch. You been in a coma for the last seven years?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Bullingdon Bullsh!tter. on 11:57 - Sep 30 with 523 viewsKilkennyjack

The Bullingdon Bullsh!tter. on 11:21 - Sep 30 by Jack_Meoff

Define real damage perch. You been in a coma for the last seven years?

Real damage like ....

PwC report estimates 70,000-100,000 fewer jobs in 2020 compared with estimated number if Britain stays in EU.

Beware of the Risen People

The Bullingdon Bullsh!tter. on 12:24 - Sep 30 with 502 viewswhoflungdung

I don't use the word coma lightly.

By real damage I mean businesses exiting as you d never envisage followed by mass undmployment

You re a labour man so you ll view things differently and that s fine

I respect your views. Problem is Corbyn s mob do not

Clive Lewis is typical of the vicious new breed this cocksuckingly awful Conservative administration seems unable to contain. He ll be a real star in South Wales will Clive

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Bullingdon Bullsh!tter. on 12:38 - Sep 30 with 492 viewsJack_Meoff

The Bullingdon Bullsh!tter. on 12:24 - Sep 30 by whoflungdung

I don't use the word coma lightly.

By real damage I mean businesses exiting as you d never envisage followed by mass undmployment

You re a labour man so you ll view things differently and that s fine

I respect your views. Problem is Corbyn s mob do not

Clive Lewis is typical of the vicious new breed this cocksuckingly awful Conservative administration seems unable to contain. He ll be a real star in South Wales will Clive

Apologies for the word coma, that was uncalled for in fairness.

I'm not necessarily a Labour man perch and by no means a dyed in the wool Corbynista. I just don't see how any government could possibly be worse than the current arms dealing, asset stripping criminals. It's just not possible. They do not, and never will act in the interests of the British public.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Bullingdon Bullsh!tter. on 13:54 - Sep 30 with 458 viewsHighjack

The Bullingdon Bullsh!tter. on 11:57 - Sep 30 by Kilkennyjack

Real damage like ....

PwC report estimates 70,000-100,000 fewer jobs in 2020 compared with estimated number if Britain stays in EU.

Have they got this weekends lottery numbers too?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Bullingdon Bullsh!tter. on 14:05 - Sep 30 with 447 viewsunion_jack

Johnson (and his brother) are a complete embarrassment to the country.

Boris was actually born in New York. Maybe he could run for the presidency instead. He's got the hair.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Bullingdon Bullsh!tter. on 14:08 - Sep 30 with 444 viewswobbly

The Bullingdon Bullsh!tter. on 11:57 - Sep 30 by Kilkennyjack

Real damage like ....

Yeah, they also thought La La Land won an oscar.
Login to get fewer ads

The Bullingdon Bullsh!tter. on 14:19 - Sep 30 with 434 viewsHighjack

The Bullingdon Bullsh!tter. on 14:08 - Sep 30 by wobbly

Yeah, they also thought La La Land won an oscar.

Probably because they they live there.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024