Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will it Snow in South Wales this coming Winter 10:38 - Sep 30 with 5324 viewsmax936

Will it Snow this coming Winter

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 10:48]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Will it Snow this coming Winter on 10:40 - Sep 30 with 5317 viewsHighjack

I think in all likelihood there will be snow somewhere in the world in the next eight months.

So I voted yes.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Will it Snow this coming Winter on 10:41 - Sep 30 with 5316 viewsDarran

WTF?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Will it Snow this coming Winter on 10:43 - Sep 30 with 5310 viewsJackfath

Will it Snow this coming Winter on 10:41 - Sep 30 by Darran

WTF?

Better than the utter surprise of the m4 being busy. On a Friday. In the rain. During rush hour I suppose.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Will it Snow this coming Winter on 10:46 - Sep 30 with 5304 viewsmax936

Will it Snow this coming Winter on 10:41 - Sep 30 by Darran

WTF?

Humour me mun, don't ask me why, just sitting here with my flagon of White Lighting watching the rain fall and my mind drifted to the possibility of Snow this Winter, it was a very poignant moment

Will it Snow this coming Winter on 10:47 - Sep 30 with 5299 viewsDarran

Will it Snow this coming Winter on 10:43 - Sep 30 by Jackfath

Better than the utter surprise of the m4 being busy. On a Friday. In the rain. During rush hour I suppose.

Fair point Fath.

Will it Snow this coming Winter on 10:47 - Sep 30 with 5299 viewsmax936

Will it Snow this coming Winter on 10:43 - Sep 30 by Jackfath

Good point JF was it busy yesterday do you know?

Will it Snow this coming Winter on 10:50 - Sep 30 with 5289 viewsmax936

Will it Snow this coming Winter on 10:40 - Sep 30 by Highjack

I think in all likelihood there will be snow somewhere in the world in the next eight months.

So I voted yes.

Thanks H J never waste a chance to vote, people fought for the opportunity to vote

Will it Snow this coming Winter on 10:51 - Sep 30 with 5285 viewsHighjack

Will it Snow this coming Winter on 10:46 - Sep 30 by max936

Humour me mun, don't ask me why, just sitting here with my flagon of White Lighting watching the rain fall and my mind drifted to the possibility of Snow this Winter, it was a very poignant moment

Flagon of white lightning?

Are you 13 and in a park?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Will it Snow in South Wales this coming Winter on 10:53 - Sep 30 with 5281 viewsDarran

The twáts edited the thread title.

Will it Snow in South Wales this coming Winter on 11:00 - Sep 30 with 5259 viewsmax936

Will it Snow in South Wales this coming Winter on 10:53 - Sep 30 by Darran

The twáts edited the thread title.

Well I forgot that bit innit,

Will it Snow this coming Winter on 11:02 - Sep 30 with 5254 viewsmax936

Will it Snow this coming Winter on 10:51 - Sep 30 by Highjack

Flagon of white lightning?

Are you 13 and in a park?

Its to wet to be in the park mun.

Will it Snow in South Wales this coming Winter on 11:09 - Sep 30 with 5245 viewsDarran

Will it Snow in South Wales this coming Winter on 11:00 - Sep 30 by max936

Well I forgot that bit innit,

It's gone 11 how come aren't you in The Pilot?

Will it Snow in South Wales this coming Winter on 11:20 - Sep 30 with 5239 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Yes of course it will.

On top of Pen Y Fan if nowhere else...

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Will it Snow in South Wales this coming Winter on 11:31 - Sep 30 with 5220 viewsmax936

Will it Snow in South Wales this coming Winter on 11:09 - Sep 30 by Darran

It's gone 11 how come aren't you in The Pilot?

Doesn't open till 12.

stop spoiling my thread

Will it Snow in South Wales this coming Winter on 11:34 - Sep 30 with 5215 viewsmax936

Will it Snow in South Wales this coming Winter on 11:20 - Sep 30 by Joe_bradshaw

Yes of course it will.

On top of Pen Y Fan if nowhere else...

Thanks for your contribution Joe and keeping it on subject

Will it Snow in South Wales this coming Winter on 19:41 - Sep 30 with 5147 viewsdickythorpe

A good thread is this. I think we will have some snow by Xmas. Not too much but some. It's been ridiculously wet in the last couple of months.
It will get colder but if it's dry with it I quite enjoy it.
I like an ale when it's cold and crisp. Hopefully we'll all winter well. It not nice waking up in the dark and returning home in the dark when your working but we get on with it.
That is why we need our little pleasures in life, be it the swans, the rugby, the cinema, music, tv, the pub, the restaurant or just company.

It's a very odd world out there at the moment........plod on lads and lasses and look forward to things no matter how little to others they seem.
Will it Snow in South Wales this coming Winter on 00:42 - Oct 1 with 5073 viewsmax936

Will it Snow in South Wales this coming Winter on 19:41 - Sep 30 by dickythorpe

A good thread is this. I think we will have some snow by Xmas. Not too much but some. It's been ridiculously wet in the last couple of months.
It will get colder but if it's dry with it I quite enjoy it.
I like an ale when it's cold and crisp. Hopefully we'll all winter well. It not nice waking up in the dark and returning home in the dark when your working but we get on with it.
That is why we need our little pleasures in life, be it the swans, the rugby, the cinema, music, tv, the pub, the restaurant or just company.

It's a very odd world out there at the moment........plod on lads and lasses and look forward to things no matter how little to others they seem.

Superb post Dicky and thanks for the vote of confidence on the thread, bought a few bottles of Bont Ale from Bridgend at the Neath Food fair they've only being going a yr but the have a nice few brews.

Will it Snow in South Wales this coming Winter on 12:10 - Oct 1 with 4988 viewsNogginthenog

Snow is merely the icy incarnation of rain and we have so much of that its likely we will get some this winter. But not on the roof of the BBC so that bookies have to pay out.

Happy to help.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024