Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
45 minutes before judgement time for Clement. 13:20 - Sep 30 with 2851 viewsTheResurrection

I'll be amazed if he dares going with the 5-3-2.

Time to open up the box mate and let us out.

-------------------- Fab -----------------

Naughts - Fede - Maws - Ols

------------------ Mesa ----------------

Clucas ---------------------- Carroll

------------------- Ayew ----------------

---Tammy ------------------ Bony---

Come on........

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

45 minutes before judgement time for Clement. on 13:30 - Sep 30 with 2804 viewsploppy

Can Clucas play right midfield?
45 minutes before judgement time for Clement. on 13:36 - Sep 30 with 2783 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Why Clucas and not Sanches?
45 minutes before judgement time for Clement. on 13:47 - Sep 30 with 2735 viewsjojaca

I still think we will start with five defenders at the back, Paul Clement looks the stubborn type.

Even when you know, you never know?

45 minutes before judgement time for Clement. on 13:53 - Sep 30 with 2717 viewsPrivate_Partz

45 minutes before judgement time for Clement. on 13:47 - Sep 30 by jojaca

I still think we will start with five defenders at the back, Paul Clement looks the stubborn type.

I concur.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

45 minutes before judgement time for Clement. on 13:55 - Sep 30 with 2703 viewsHighjack

Nailed on.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

45 minutes before judgement time for Clement. on 14:01 - Sep 30 with 2676 viewsPhil_S

45 minutes before judgement time for Clement. on 14:02 - Sep 30 with 2664 viewswobbly

45 minutes before judgement time for Clement. on 13:55 - Sep 30 by Highjack

Nailed on.

It wasn't. 4-3-3. Tammy, Bony and Ayew.

Bold.
45 minutes before judgement time for Clement. on 14:05 - Sep 30 with 2619 viewsTheResurrection

Nailed on...

Oh no. ONE day people will start listening.

Plop, I think he can. Right footed players play on the left and vice versa and I think he's a safe option there. He's done more than Sanches so far but I'm happy for him to come in.

Leaving Mesa out is an absolute disgrace unless he's got a knock.

Tammy, Bony and Ayew had to start.

I'm happy overall apart from Mesa.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Login to get fewer ads

45 minutes before judgement time for Clement. on 14:06 - Sep 30 with 2612 viewssP7qupUf

Fortune favours the brave.
45 minutes before judgement time for Clement. on 14:07 - Sep 30 with 2598 viewsHighjack

Looks like sgoriofruits letter finally arrived

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

45 minutes before judgement time for Clement. on 14:12 - Sep 30 with 2537 viewsmacthejack

Has Mesa shagged Clem's missus or something?
45 minutes before judgement time for Clement. on 14:14 - Sep 30 with 2515 viewsMo_Wives

45 minutes before judgement time for Clement. on 14:12 - Sep 30 by macthejack

Has Mesa shagged Clem's missus or something?

No. Chris Martins mum.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

45 minutes before judgement time for Clement. on 14:53 - Sep 30 with 2354 viewsOldjack

It's in his DNA

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

45 minutes before judgement time for Clement. on 14:56 - Sep 30 with 2325 viewsMeraki

45 minutes before judgement time for Clement. on 14:53 - Sep 30 by Oldjack

It's in his DNA

And his DNA is in Chris Martin's mum.
45 minutes before judgement time for Clement. on 14:59 - Sep 30 with 2313 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Why change a winning away set-up ?

Guessing Mesa's not playing cos he's deemed not good enough, yet - Makelele's opinion clearly counts
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024