Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guidolin 16:54 - Sep 30 with 903 viewsshandyjack

Sacked for less and a much tougher start.

Poll: Expectation for the season

Guidolin on 17:12 - Sep 30 with 826 viewsTheKirkyLife

I've always retained my support of The Guidfather. We were showing signs of improvement in his last couple of games as well - sickening that we got rid of him for Bradley.

Would he have lasted much longer had he been kept on? I doubt it though.

We just need a total rethink. A manager who gets his full say on transfers, a manager who knows the modern game and more importantly what he's doing and crucially the balls to spend big and wisely on players when they are asked for.

I welcome relegation at this point.
Guidolin on 17:15 - Sep 30 with 800 viewspencoedjack

Guidolin on 17:12 - Sep 30 by TheKirkyLife

I've always retained my support of The Guidfather. We were showing signs of improvement in his last couple of games as well - sickening that we got rid of him for Bradley.

Would he have lasted much longer had he been kept on? I doubt it though.

We just need a total rethink. A manager who gets his full say on transfers, a manager who knows the modern game and more importantly what he's doing and crucially the balls to spend big and wisely on players when they are asked for.

I welcome relegation at this point.

Never going to happen whilst Jenkins is still at the club.

I concur about Frankie treated awfully by the club.
Guidolin on 17:16 - Sep 30 with 772 viewsGTCJack

Problem is this, it's starting to look more and more like Clement is incapable. I can't however agree with those who believe it's all the board who are to blame for the poor transfers and lopsided squad. Clement wants us overloaded with centre midfielders, he has brought in more than anyone this reluctance to attack and bring width. He wanted Sanches, Clucas and most likely was looking for a Bony type player.

We have done exactly what we shouldn't have, and that is facilitate the squad to suit a formation that our current manager isn't even sure he wants to work with. We have ripped apart our old style of football, and Clement is as much as anyone culpable of this.
Guidolin on 17:23 - Sep 30 with 706 viewsHeadmaster

Brendan should have been appointed last summer if we truly wanted to get back to the "Swansea Way" of playing, whatever that means nowadays. I like Clement, but if he doesn't learn fast he's in trouble. But let's not forget the real menace behind all this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024