Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! 17:05 - Sep 30 with 8378 viewsTheResurrection

we were playing for the draw and Clement is doing his best to ruin Clucas' career. First he's played him in the holding role in midfield and now at facking left back.

Clement - i'm not so sure mate. This is a critical time for you and right now you can be rightly looking at the sack.

We, do though, need to remember our first half performance, Bony, Sanches and the defence and midfield ticked over nicely, if not spectacularly.

These are the sorts of platforms we need to build on.

But Clement clearly sends the signals out there to slow the game down - for example, all our free kicks or throw ins. There's NOTHING on, NOTHING!!! We need players who want the ball and if they make the odd mistake a la Sanches now and again, then so be it, we need to be all over these dead balls - but Clement wants us all to look around, make sure our positions are covered, have someone amble up to the ball before 9 times out of 10 giving the facking ball back to them.

If he went tomorrow, after the last few weeks, I wouldnt be sorry.. Mesa is that player who will want the ball all the time but Clement is sapping all his confidence away from him and he's becoming robotiicised.

Sort it out Clement!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:07 - Sep 30 with 4773 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Fair play mate

You are bi polar .😂

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:12 - Sep 30 with 4718 viewsnyc_swans

not sure he can sort it out.

he doesn't have any creative players. it's such an obvious need. can complain about clement all you want, but how is the squad, as constructed, going to score goals and create chances? it won't.
1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:14 - Sep 30 with 4694 viewsTheResurrection

1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:07 - Sep 30 by oh_tommy_tommy

Fair play mate

You are bi polar .😂

If you can't see the difference between the euphoria of winning 29 points in the second half of the season to the confusion in tactics currently then yeah, maybe I am, and you?

Do you think Clement is sending this team out with a fair chance of being something or holding them back?

Even in the 1st half we held off here and there and that's after completely dominating them.

We need Bony, big time though.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:14 - Sep 30 with 4689 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:12 - Sep 30 by nyc_swans

he doesn't have any creative players. it's such an obvious need. can complain about clement all you want, but how is the squad, as constructed, going to score goals and create chances? it won't.

Fair point

No goal threat .

It's been taken away and not replaced .

A very poor West Ham team that

1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:18 - Sep 30 with 4615 viewsGTCJack

We are losing some serious points due to his indecision and lack of understanding in terms of how to get goals at this level.

We need width. That's absolutely obvious. Not so many identical central midfielders that contribute 0 in goals.
1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:19 - Sep 30 with 4609 viewsTheResurrection

1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:12 - Sep 30 by nyc_swans

The first half was a bit like the second half against Watford.

We were the only team in it but lacked the cutting edge. An edge that we can tangibly see is getting better. However, you could argue, or take out of the first half, that we could have played Mesa for Tammy and probably done a bit better. Tammy was a passenger today, unfortunately. Bony, Ayew, Leon, Carroll and Sanches played well.

He made the odd sloppy mistake but we can all clearly see Sanches getting better in front of our very eyes. The football was better than anything last season, in the first half, we just need a period of settling in and a bit of confidence. We need Bony fit and playing though so hopefully it's just a tweak and not a long time out.

1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:19 - Sep 30 with 4606 viewsJackflack

We have a manager who for some reason is too afraid to have his team attack.
I thought he was the business.
Park the bus for some other team you feckin coward

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:20 - Sep 30 with 4581 viewsTheResurrection

1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:18 - Sep 30 by GTCJack

We are losing some serious points due to his indecision and lack of understanding in terms of how to get goals at this level.

We need width. That's absolutely obvious. Not so many identical central midfielders that contribute 0 in goals.

Can't argue with that and like I've said, u've heard Clement doesn't like wingers. Like Monk didn't.

It's facking barmy!!

Login to get fewer ads

1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:22 - Sep 30 with 4530 viewsZZoric

first half we were a pleasure to watch, looked like the front 2 would thrive, didnt happen tho despite best efforts

second half the home team (as expected) upped their game; Leon tired, bony was hamstrung - big big players sorely missed

overall, even despite out 1st half dominance - a spark was missing - Tammy epitomized this

fine margins
1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:25 - Sep 30 with 4484 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If Bony is injured long term goals will be even harder to come by.
1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:26 - Sep 30 with 4465 viewsJackflack

1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:22 - Sep 30 by ZZoric

first half we were a pleasure to watch, looked like the front 2 would thrive, didnt happen tho despite best efforts

second half the home team (as expected) upped their game; Leon tired, bony was hamstrung - big big players sorely missed

overall, even despite out 1st half dominance - a spark was missing - Tammy epitomized this

fine margins

A pleasure to watch?
Feck me, you have low standards

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:27 - Sep 30 with 4445 viewsGTCJack

1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:20 - Sep 30 by TheResurrection

Can't argue with that and like I've said, u've heard Clement doesn't like wingers. Like Monk didn't.

It's facking barmy!!

Problem is that for when we do bring in the style that we are used to (i.e 4-2-3-1) that we no longer have the personnel to do that. Narsingh and Ayew can do a job, perhaps with Abraham in AM and Bony up top. But should we be making do after having an income of £60m in the summer?

Unbelievable incompetence whether that be at Clement's request or otherwise, that we have a central midfield squad consisting of Britton, Mesa, Carroll and Sanches needs shooting. Even worse that we would start three of them in an away game.

Fer is the only player who is capable of scoring consistently and Clucas may come good, but neither are being allowed to show any sort of form.

It's all looking rather familiar in terms of Clement.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 17:29]
1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:28 - Sep 30 with 4439 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:26 - Sep 30 by Jackflack

A pleasure to watch?
Feck me, you have low standards

It is depressing just how low standards and expectations have fallen.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:31 - Sep 30 with 4389 viewsEilian

what you say about slowing that game down and being clueless at dead ball situation is correct.

It makes you wonder what the hell they do in traini ng. It's as if any sort of attacking plan is the most simple possible. The sort of thing that could be dreamt up on a primary school playground.

It's like we are just expecting goals to happen just by being there and not conceding.

We have a goalkeeper and 7 defensive players on the pitch along with three attackers who are just waiting for some sort of random opportunity to take a strike at goal.

PATHETIC!
1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:32 - Sep 30 with 4374 viewsTheResurrection

1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:27 - Sep 30 by GTCJack

Problem is that for when we do bring in the style that we are used to (i.e 4-2-3-1) that we no longer have the personnel to do that. Narsingh and Ayew can do a job, perhaps with Abraham in AM and Bony up top. But should we be making do after having an income of £60m in the summer?

Unbelievable incompetence whether that be at Clement's request or otherwise, that we have a central midfield squad consisting of Britton, Mesa, Carroll and Sanches needs shooting. Even worse that we would start three of them in an away game.

Fer is the only player who is capable of scoring consistently and Clucas may come good, but neither are being allowed to show any sort of form.

It's all looking rather familiar in terms of Clement.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 17:29]

The over emphasis on those types of player is because Clement likes a solid, narrow midfield

It's not what we've been used to but clearly he was backed in the market to do that sort of business.

Having said that, if he allows the players we have got to play a bit more - Mesa, for example to get on the ball and start dictating the tempo and direction of our play, we can still be good to watch.

He's crucifying Mesa and Clucas at the moment and this is very worrying.

1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:32 - Sep 30 with 4370 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:14 - Sep 30 by TheResurrection

If you can't see the difference between the euphoria of winning 29 points in the second half of the season to the confusion in tactics currently then yeah, maybe I am, and you?

Do you think Clement is sending this team out with a fair chance of being something or holding them back?

Even in the 1st half we held off here and there and that's after completely dominating them.

We need Bony, big time though.

We've sold our 2 goal threats

And replaced it poorly.

No flair
No guile
No pace

1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:35 - Sep 30 with 4336 viewslifelong

1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:22 - Sep 30 by ZZoric

fine margins

The first half we were ok, still didn't look like scoring though. Second half we were dreadful, I don't think we created a chance, I thought West Ham were poor but we just look like relegation fodder.
1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:36 - Sep 30 with 4334 viewspencoedjack

fine margins

I disagree we are miles away from fine margins ......

We are fuking garbage the football is boring & shows no sign of changing, not 1 decent full 90 mins this season (possibly Palace but they are shocking) .

Our early fixtures this season have been quite favorable & we are sitting in the bottom 3.

Anyone who thinks selling your best 2 players & hoping a couple of untried (at PL level) youngsters / a player who has done nothing for 2 years & an average relegated Hull player will improve a side that came close to relegation is deluded.
1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:40 - Sep 30 with 4286 viewscostalotta

1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:19 - Sep 30 by TheResurrection

The first half was a bit like the second half against Watford.

We were the only team in it but lacked the cutting edge. An edge that we can tangibly see is getting better. However, you could argue, or take out of the first half, that we could have played Mesa for Tammy and probably done a bit better. Tammy was a passenger today, unfortunately. Bony, Ayew, Leon, Carroll and Sanches played well.

He made the odd sloppy mistake but we can all clearly see Sanches getting better in front of our very eyes. The football was better than anything last season, in the first half, we just need a period of settling in and a bit of confidence. We need Bony fit and playing though so hopefully it's just a tweak and not a long time out.

Sort of. Although, against Watford last week they wer defending a lead. Today against West Ham we never really looked like scoring and as the game went on it was really only them that looked like getting a goal.

Carroll did not play well. Ayew did ok ish but is too slow in thought and looses the ball more often than he retains it.

PC totally got his subs wrong again and the Clucas for Ollson must go down as one of the worst ever. He's done well to get us more solid but he's loosing the plot IMO. I think the board will continue to back him though but for the wrong reasons.
N/A. on 17:41 - Sep 30 with 4277 viewsHuw57

1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:35 - Sep 30 by lifelong

The first half we were ok, still didn't look like scoring though. Second half we were dreadful, I don't think we created a chance, I thought West Ham were poor but we just look like relegation fodder.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:10]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:43 - Sep 30 with 4259 viewsTheResurrection

1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:36 - Sep 30 by pencoedjack

I disagree we are miles away from fine margins ......

We are fuking garbage the football is boring & shows no sign of changing, not 1 decent full 90 mins this season (possibly Palace but they are shocking) .

Our early fixtures this season have been quite favorable & we are sitting in the bottom 3.

Anyone who thinks selling your best 2 players & hoping a couple of untried (at PL level) youngsters / a player who has done nothing for 2 years & an average relegated Hull player will improve a side that came close to relegation is deluded.

Huh, but we are streets better than the shower of shit we had last season.

And i back up Zoric who said we were a pleasure to watch. From where we've been for a few years this is a step in the right direction and more like the 1st half v West Ham and the 2nd half v Watford is what we need.

1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:50 - Sep 30 with 4219 viewspencoedjack

1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:43 - Sep 30 by TheResurrection

And i back up Zoric who said we were a pleasure to watch. From where we've been for a few years this is a step in the right direction and more like the 1st half v West Ham and the 2nd half v Watford is what we need.

Keep believing it Chris.

FFF you honestly think we are anywhere near it ? We are a very very poor side, our best 2 players were sold in the summer & was not invested correctly.

That's the facts & I don't need to write a long post to explain it ..... if you cant see it I am amazed tbh.
1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:52 - Sep 30 with 4194 viewscostalotta

1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:43 - Sep 30 by TheResurrection

For most of last season I'd agree.

But it is far from a pleasure (from a footballing perspective). Really? It was ok-ish yes and arguably a move in the right direction, but progress is painfully slow and if we are honest not quick enough. We've had a favourable opening set of fixtures but our return not been anywhere near enough.

PC is looking more and more like a number 2 with each game.
1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:53 - Sep 30 with 4191 viewsploppy

I thought we looked tidy in the first half with Ayew in the hole. Haven't seen us playing through the lines like that for a while. Didn't see Ayew second half though. Clement would have been better leaving things as they were and putting someone on in place of Bony (Narsingh probably).

And if Olsson wasn't injured, Clement needs shooting.
1st half - sound. Bony off, Tammy non existent all game - Clement sort it out!! on 17:57 - Sep 30 with 4142 viewsDafyddHuw

Never mind guys. I remember some footballing genius saying how much better we are without Gylfi and Fernando,
And he was so right. Lokk at how we create and convert scoring chances. Look at our style of play,. Look at our position in the league.

Take a bow butt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024