Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clement view 18:27 - Sep 30 with 2920 viewsSwanzay

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/clement-we-deserved-something-we-must-be-better

Clement view on 18:32 - Sep 30 with 2895 viewsOldjack

How's about you tell the players to move the ball and themselves faster ,that should work ,we're like fuking snails once we get over the halfway line

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Clement view on 19:06 - Sep 30 with 2823 viewsTheResurrection

The problem he's boxed himself in with now is one of his own making and he's making excuses that are a product of this.

He's going down the blame game route and that's the first sign of a manager who's not getting things right.

Too slow in deed and thought and not brave enough to let the players play with more freedom.

This is not a static front 3 or a disconnect, this is a fearful team playing under too many cautionary tactics.

Get Mesa involved and allow him to play.

Get more players in forward positions.

Get more players on the ball and allow them to make the odd mistake.

Get us happening.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Clement view on 19:11 - Sep 30 with 2792 viewsYossarian

Deluded.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Clement view on 19:26 - Sep 30 with 2745 viewscentrestandswan

Clement is a coach not a manager.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Clement view on 19:31 - Sep 30 with 2722 viewsdickythorpe

Clement view on 19:06 - Sep 30 by TheResurrection

The problem he's boxed himself in with now is one of his own making and he's making excuses that are a product of this.

He's going down the blame game route and that's the first sign of a manager who's not getting things right.

Too slow in deed and thought and not brave enough to let the players play with more freedom.

This is not a static front 3 or a disconnect, this is a fearful team playing under too many cautionary tactics.

Get Mesa involved and allow him to play.

Get more players in forward positions.

Get more players on the ball and allow them to make the odd mistake.

Get us happening.

I think without knowing it he's making a rod for his own back. I'm gutted for him as I thought he was something special but I don't think he has got it. All the egos as well probably don't help.

I dearly would love to be proved wrong by him.
Clement view on 19:33 - Sep 30 with 2713 viewsmonmouth

Clement view on 19:26 - Sep 30 by centrestandswan

Clement is a coach not a manager.

Is he? Why are none of the players getting better, and Olsson, Fer, Carroll and Mawson in reverse?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Clement view on 19:41 - Sep 30 with 2679 viewscentrestandswan

Clement view on 19:33 - Sep 30 by monmouth

Is he? Why are none of the players getting better, and Olsson, Fer, Carroll and Mawson in reverse?

Didn't say he was a good coach.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Clement view on 19:45 - Sep 30 with 2660 viewsicecoldjack

Those players are in reverse because their level is all about inconsistancy, hence why we bought 3 for £9 m quid . Mawson is maybe an exception as he is a decent prospect.

Olsson is a big concern for me, has been poor this season, i think he may well be carrying some sort of injury. Fer and Carroll are what they are, sometimes good sometimes bad but mostly indifferent at this level.

Clement is smart, he is already seeing it , i hope he figures stuff out soon though as the pressure is going to buils massively over the next few weeks. hope he gets it sorted.
Login to get fewer ads

Clement view on 19:46 - Sep 30 with 2652 viewsmonmouth

Clement view on 19:41 - Sep 30 by centrestandswan

Didn't say he was a good coach.

Ha. Fair point.

I might cool down tomorrow. Tonight I need someone to kick, and it's him.

Clement view on 19:49 - Sep 30 with 2645 viewsTheResurrection

Way too harsh

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Clement view on 19:51 - Sep 30 with 2627 viewsmonmouth

Clement view on 19:49 - Sep 30 by TheResurrection

Way too harsh

Most probably. I'm fuming at yet another defeat to that bunch.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024