Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea v Huddersfield 19:36 - Sep 30 with 2522 viewsBournedore

This feels like a very big game for so early in the season. If Clement thought West Ham was a must win what the hell is he thinking about this one?
Swansea v Huddersfield on 19:40 - Sep 30 with 2504 viewscastlejack

Sounds like a League two fixture, not very excited about this game, but as always will be there living in hope that we don't get shafted in the 90th minute Again.

Poll: Next Swans manager

Swansea v Huddersfield on 08:12 - Oct 1 with 2374 viewsRevJames

Swansea v Huddersfield on 19:40 - Sep 30 by castlejack

Sounds like a League two fixture, not very excited about this game, but as always will be there living in hope that we don't get shafted in the 90th minute Again.

Or between 40 - 45 mins.

We seem to be very prone to it, have been for years and you just know it's going to happen.

Swansea v Huddersfield on 08:19 - Oct 1 with 2362 viewsPrivate_Partz

They are all going to be big games for us this season unless we are mathemetically adrift.
It is likely it is going to be cautious 5 at the back football trying to scrape a result in every game from here on in imho.
There is still hope Clement can get the team firing and playing with more flair but it look so less likely by the day.
We had better get used to this situation I think.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Swansea v Huddersfield on 08:24 - Oct 1 with 2351 viewsjack247

It's almost a shame Bony has been called up. I'm guessing Tammy has as well.

Clement has got two weeks to get us creating and finishing chances. If he draws another blank against Huddersfield, he is going to look an extremely limited manager.

Last season was great, but we essentially protected the back four, kept things tight and looked to nick points from set pieces. It was a means to an end and we did it very well. He doesn't have that get out of jail free card anymore. Huge pressure on him to get it right during the international break.
Swansea v Huddersfield on 08:54 - Oct 1 with 2317 viewsawayjack

Swansea v Huddersfield on 08:24 - Oct 1 by jack247

Clement has got two weeks to get us creating and finishing chances. If he draws another blank against Huddersfield, he is going to look an extremely limited manager.

Last season was great, but we essentially protected the back four, kept things tight and looked to nick points from set pieces. It was a means to an end and we did it very well. He doesn't have that get out of jail free card anymore. Huge pressure on him to get it right during the international break.

Yup agree tactics last year got us out of trouble albeit poor to watch. This year with no set piece threat or anyone that can create or shoot, we're in trouble and other than brave defend have nothing for other teams to fear. We also seem to forget how much other clubs have strengthened squads whilst we sell any olayers of value. Our position at rock bottom of table of transfer spend tells its own story, without including the money wasted on likes of Baston and very average players like Clucas.
Swansea v Huddersfield on 10:18 - Oct 1 with 2245 viewspencoedjack

I expect to see the lad Mooy who plays in the centre of the midfield boss the game & show our lack lustre midfield how to play.

I hope I am wrong
Swansea v Huddersfield on 10:21 - Oct 1 with 2236 views34dfgdf54

Swansea v Huddersfield on 10:18 - Oct 1 by pencoedjack

I expect to see the lad Mooy who plays in the centre of the midfield boss the game & show our lack lustre midfield how to play.

I hope I am wrong

Quality footballer. Said on here he'd be perfect for us.

Apparently he's Jonjo Shelvey, just slower though.
Swansea v Huddersfield on 10:23 - Oct 1 with 2224 viewspencoedjack

Swansea v Huddersfield on 10:21 - Oct 1 by 34dfgdf54

Quality footballer. Said on here he'd be perfect for us.

Apparently he's Jonjo Shelvey, just slower though.

No need to worry mate Tom ' David Silva' Carroll will show him how to play with his ability
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea v Huddersfield on 10:42 - Oct 1 with 2198 viewsLoyal

Swansea v Huddersfield on 08:24 - Oct 1 by jack247

Bony has a hamstring injury, I'm hoping he won't be going anywhere.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024