Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mesa 22:08 - Sep 30 with 34690 viewsSwanzay

Ain’t seen a post on this yet, he is quality!

A true positive from today

Mesa on 22:30 - Oct 1 with 4893 viewsRancid

Mesa on 22:28 - Oct 1 by 34dfgdf54

He did and now he's PM'ing Darran the goss.

Hopefully Roque finds out who he is and personally gives him a tap on his jaw for posting stuff about his family on an Internet forum which has nothing to do with football.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2017 22:29]

Go and push yourself on someone else wanabee, you don't know what the phuck you're talking about here.
Mesa on 22:36 - Oct 1 with 4868 viewsDarran

Mesa on 22:28 - Oct 1 by 34dfgdf54

He did and now he's PM'ing Darran the goss.

Hopefully Roque finds out who he is and personally gives him a tap on his jaw for posting stuff about his family on an Internet forum which has nothing to do with football.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2017 22:29]

You should shut up on this one Blaine it sounds very true.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mesa on 22:48 - Oct 1 with 4831 viewsmonmouth

Frankly I couldn't give a shit about what he's been up to at home, or if he got his knob stuck in the hoover, or a parsnip up his hole. Nor if he tried to light one of his own or his wife's farts, and set his house on fire. Nor if he turns up at training and says 'hey gringo, you have tiny cock' to PC. Just get him on the pitch. unless it's domestic violence against a woman or child, in which case he should be kicked out, £11m or not.

For clarity I am not alleging, speculating or asserting in any shape or form that this player has done any of the above.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Mesa on 22:48 - Oct 1 with 4829 views34dfgdf54

Mesa on 22:36 - Oct 1 by Darran

You should shut up on this one Blaine it sounds very true.

Four days ago the official site interviewed Mesa and he said him and his family like it in Swansea. That sounds like bullsh*t does it? Yeah you can say he wouldn't say the opposite, but if there was serious problems he'd be the last person our media guys would be putting news bites out on.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2017 22:49]
Mesa on 22:50 - Oct 1 with 4817 viewsdameedna

I would go with 4231 from now and settle on a system. Maybe tinker with formations as the game wears on. We have also lost Jack Cork who was a DM. Might look like this soon?

Fabianski
Naughton Fede Mawson Olsson
Clucas Mesa
Ayew Sanches Carroll
Abraham

Subs Nordfelt, VDH, Ki, Fer, Britton, Narsingh, Bony

That is a lot of midfielders on the bench and leaves Routs and Dyer out. May take a little more time to settle. Still think we are short of a striker, No.10, winger, DM and right back.

In perspective we are about on a par with Guildon's start and hoping not to to have a Bradley spell in the run up to Christmas. Need a settled formation and some formation to bed in new players, particularly Abraham who needs more support from the management team and tactics. Possibly got the worst job in the EPL at present does Tammy he will be glad to go back.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2017 22:51]
Mesa on 22:51 - Oct 1 with 4812 viewsRancid

Mesa on 22:48 - Oct 1 by 34dfgdf54

Four days ago the official site interviewed Mesa and he said him and his family like it in Swansea. That sounds like bullsh*t does it? Yeah you can say he wouldn't say the opposite, but if there was serious problems he'd be the last person our media guys would be putting news bites out on.

He's phucking loving it in Swansea.A little bit too much.
Mesa on 22:52 - Oct 1 with 4807 views34dfgdf54

Mesa on 22:50 - Oct 1 by dameedna

I would go with 4231 from now and settle on a system. Maybe tinker with formations as the game wears on. We have also lost Jack Cork who was a DM. Might look like this soon?

Fabianski
Naughton Fede Mawson Olsson
Clucas Mesa
Ayew Sanches Carroll
Abraham

Subs Nordfelt, VDH, Ki, Fer, Britton, Narsingh, Bony

That is a lot of midfielders on the bench and leaves Routs and Dyer out. May take a little more time to settle. Still think we are short of a striker, No.10, winger, DM and right back.

In perspective we are about on a par with Guildon's start and hoping not to to have a Bradley spell in the run up to Christmas. Need a settled formation and some formation to bed in new players, particularly Abraham who needs more support from the management team and tactics. Possibly got the worst job in the EPL at present does Tammy he will be glad to go back.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2017 22:51]

I like that team, I'd swap Clucas and Carroll around though.

Edit - also think Bony needs to play.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2017 22:56]
Mesa on 06:18 - Oct 14 with 4351 viewsNirvana

Mesa on 22:23 - Oct 1 by Darran

PM me Chris.

PM me too, Chris.

Or Darran.

I'd love to know what the story is. Truthfully, sounds like a bunch of bbullsshitt to me.

I have an open mind, though, so do share.
Login to get fewer ads

Mesa on 06:41 - Oct 14 with 4337 viewsSwansea93

Mesa on 22:51 - Oct 1 by Rancid

He's phucking loving it in Swansea.A little bit too much.

Partying, drugs? Or just being a nutter.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Mesa on 07:26 - Oct 14 with 4315 viewsbuilthjack

Has to start

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mesa on 09:41 - Oct 14 with 4258 viewsMeraki

Mesa on 22:48 - Oct 1 by 34dfgdf54

Fvck you're thick as fvck.
Mesa on 09:49 - Oct 14 with 4246 views34dfgdf54

Mesa on 09:41 - Oct 14 by Meraki

Fvck you're thick as fvck.

Who the f*ck are you, had to do a bit of digging.

Past post from yourself begging someone to have a pint with you, I quote, “PM me if poss, otherwise its going to be a laptop with headphones in a pub job“

Sums you up. sad little tw*t. Stick to the subject and be a good boy.

Mesa to start today and run the show.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 9:54]
Mesa on 09:53 - Oct 14 with 4235 viewsMeraki

Mesa on 09:49 - Oct 14 by 34dfgdf54

Who the f*ck are you, had to do a bit of digging.

Past post from yourself begging someone to have a pint with you, I quote, “PM me if poss, otherwise its going to be a laptop with headphones in a pub job“

Sums you up. sad little tw*t. Stick to the subject and be a good boy.

Mesa to start today and run the show.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 9:54]

Seriously though, please stop watching me.

When did you move from Swansea to Risca?
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 9:55]
Mesa on 09:59 - Oct 14 with 4220 views34dfgdf54

Mesa on 09:53 - Oct 14 by Meraki

Seriously though, please stop watching me.

When did you move from Swansea to Risca?
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 9:55]

Never lived in Swansea. Just always supported them, long story.
Mesa on 11:52 - Oct 14 with 4131 viewsIslander

For £11m he should be given the opportunity to either prove the doubters wrong or completely f*ck it up.

Difficult to see the coaching team risking it at this crucial time.

It doesn't bode well that CDM guru Makelele is still a doubter after all this time

Hero or zero time
Mesa on 14:29 - Oct 14 with 4076 viewsLoyal

Not in the squad today, incredible decision if he is fit.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Mesa on 14:32 - Oct 14 with 4044 viewsLoyal

Mesa on 09:59 - Oct 14 by 34dfgdf54

Never lived in Swansea. Just always supported them, long story.

I met a load of jacks from Risca last season, one of them was Rogers lad.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Mesa on 14:50 - Oct 14 with 3977 viewsmagicdaps10

So come on en, what has he supposedly done??

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Mesa on 17:26 - Oct 14 with 3775 viewsKGriz16

I don't know what's worse? The fact that your friend decided to tell you what happened when he's supposed to work under confidentiality, the fact you have then decided to air someone's private business or a public forum (open to anyone, journalists etc) or the fact grown men want gossip. I hope more people who work for the public services aren't airing private matters for others to act like they're in the know about online. Embarrassing.
Mesa on 17:28 - Oct 14 with 3765 views34dfgdf54

Mesa on 14:32 - Oct 14 by Loyal

I met a load of jacks from Risca last season, one of them was Rogers lad.

Yeah I used to go to a lot of games with Dan, not so much recently now he’s had his nipper. Rogers a top bloke aswell fair play.
Mesa on 20:26 - Oct 14 with 3584 viewsairedale

Mesa on 14:50 - Oct 14 by magicdaps10

So come on en, what has he supposedly done??

I heard that he put himself out of consideration for the squad today 'cos he'd left his gloves in the house.
Mesa on 20:55 - Oct 14 with 3529 viewsLoyal

Mesa on 17:28 - Oct 14 by 34dfgdf54

Yeah I used to go to a lot of games with Dan, not so much recently now he’s had his nipper. Rogers a top bloke aswell fair play.

Surprises me how many jacks there are down your way, the negatives on here won't buy it though.

Mesa on 21:03 - Oct 14 with 3507 views34dfgdf54

Mesa on 20:55 - Oct 14 by Loyal

Surprises me how many jacks there are down your way, the negatives on here won't buy it though.

There is loads. Up the leisure centres with all the kids training for their local teams etc, there’s loads of Swans tops. Great to see.

Not just Risca, loads in the Gwent Valley, Newbridge etc.
Mesa on 21:12 - Oct 14 with 3482 viewsfiftypencehead

He doesn’t live in Derwen Fawr.

When the ball hits the goal it's not Shearer or Cole it's Lee Trundle!

Mesa on 21:15 - Oct 14 with 3465 views34dfgdf54

Mesa on 21:12 - Oct 14 by fiftypencehead

He doesn’t live in Derwen Fawr.

Doesn’t he really?!

Does not surprise me in the slightest.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024