Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mesa 22:08 - Sep 30 with 34712 viewsSwanzay

Ain’t seen a post on this yet, he is quality!

A true positive from today

Mesa on 08:53 - Oct 15 with 3819 viewsDrGonzo

You can't tell me he wouldn't have been able to do what Leon did today.
Mesa on 09:02 - Oct 15 with 3792 views34dfgdf54

Mesa on 03:57 - Oct 15 by Rancid

Risca, you need to bow out as you've done enough damage to whatever credibility you had on here, if any.I've no inside knowledge from within the club and probably know even less than you and that's something.

What I was told several times is of course hearsay until it comes out in the open or an official statement is made.He didn't figure again today, forget about the timing of it that you keep alluding to.Something happened at his house in Derwen Fawr (He does live there) and he's now paying the price for it as Clement thought there was too many negative stories coming out about him.

I haven't said what happened so whoever it was who said I shouldn't write on here about one of our big money signings being a phucking nutter can kiss my fat hairy dish as the emergency services saved his cat like I've said before.

Risca, you'd love to know what really happened but hopefully never will as you're a massive kunt.When Izzy got into bother on the Kingsway were there pricks like you saying 'It's bollox It's bollox back then too?

Mesa on 09:59 - Oct 15 with 3652 viewsDarran

Mesa on 03:57 - Oct 15 by Rancid

Risca, you need to bow out as you've done enough damage to whatever credibility you had on here, if any.I've no inside knowledge from within the club and probably know even less than you and that's something.

What I was told several times is of course hearsay until it comes out in the open or an official statement is made.He didn't figure again today, forget about the timing of it that you keep alluding to.Something happened at his house in Derwen Fawr (He does live there) and he's now paying the price for it as Clement thought there was too many negative stories coming out about him.

I haven't said what happened so whoever it was who said I shouldn't write on here about one of our big money signings being a phucking nutter can kiss my fat hairy dish as the emergency services saved his cat like I've said before.

Risca, you'd love to know what really happened but hopefully never will as you're a massive kunt.When Izzy got into bother on the Kingsway were there pricks like you saying 'It's bollox It's bollox back then too?

Haha.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mesa on 10:05 - Oct 15 with 3635 viewsSgorioFruit

Two words

Leon Britton

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Mesa on 10:14 - Oct 15 with 3612 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Mesa on 10:05 - Oct 15 by SgorioFruit

Two words

Leon Britton

Fair play Sgorio Clement listened to you. You can now consider yourself part of the selection committee. Make sure they pay you though 😎

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Mesa on 20:44 - Oct 15 with 3384 viewsfiftypencehead

He still doesn't live in Derwen Fawr......regardlerss of whether this 'story' is or isn't true, the fact remains, HE.DOESN'T.LIVE.IN.DERWEN.FAWR.

When the ball hits the goal it's not Shearer or Cole it's Lee Trundle!

Mesa on 21:01 - Oct 15 with 3344 viewsRancid

Mesa on 20:44 - Oct 15 by fiftypencehead

He still doesn't live in Derwen Fawr......regardlerss of whether this 'story' is or isn't true, the fact remains, HE.DOESN'T.LIVE.IN.DERWEN.FAWR.

Well theres a Spanish fella who goes by the name of Mesa and his wife living there somewhere because my locksmith mate had to go there to gain entry.And when he got in the occupant and his wife were Mr and Mrs Mesa.This locksmith is a season ticket holder so knew exactly who he was.Could he have lived there until they found somewhere more suitable? Im assuming the house you say hes living at is the one on Stephensons Way in Killay?
Mesa on 21:06 - Oct 15 with 3318 views50pencehead

Stephenson Road, that’s where the club believe him to be living.

Feet like a Toblerone

Login to get fewer ads

Mesa on 21:07 - Oct 15 with 3306 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Mesa lives in derwen fawr

And he's facking bonkers

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Mesa on 21:07 - Oct 15 with 3304 viewsRancid

Mesa on 21:06 - Oct 15 by 50pencehead

Stephenson Road, that’s where the club believe him to be living.

I know it well.Martinez and Rodgers both lived there i believe
Mesa on 21:08 - Oct 15 with 3299 viewsRancid

Mesa on 21:07 - Oct 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

Mesa lives in derwen fawr

And he's facking bonkers

Thank you Tom.
Mesa on 21:12 - Oct 15 with 3270 viewsRancid

I dont sit here concocting bizarre rumours up about our players and then posting them on here.Although I did once post that Danny Graham stole Laudrups car and drove it into the Marina cos he wanted to sell him.
Mesa on 21:12 - Oct 15 with 3266 viewsSwanzay

He lives where he wants!
He lives where he wants!
Roque Mesa, he lives where he wants......
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 21:13]
Mesa on 21:14 - Oct 15 with 3252 viewsWarwickHunt

Mesa on 21:12 - Oct 15 by Rancid

I dont sit here concocting bizarre rumours up about our players and then posting them on here.Although I did once post that Danny Graham stole Laudrups car and drove it into the Marina cos he wanted to sell him.

I knew that wasn't true - he drove it into the Marina because he was pîssed and gakked to fûck.
Mesa on 21:15 - Oct 15 with 3243 viewsWarwickHunt

Mesa on 21:12 - Oct 15 by Swanzay

He lives where he wants!
He lives where he wants!
Roque Mesa, he lives where he wants......
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 21:13]

Mesa on 21:18 - Oct 15 with 3211 viewsdickythorpe

He hustles pool when he should be getting shut eye, and he goads mink into the middle of busy roads then sells the fur on to Ken from Winchwen
Mesa on 21:21 - Oct 15 with 3186 viewsRancid

Mesa on 21:14 - Oct 15 by WarwickHunt

I knew that wasn't true - he drove it into the Marina because he was pîssed and gakked to fûck.

Yeah because you have a fully functioning brain Phil and know how to operate it.Risca has a pound of mince inside his skull and lost the instruction manual.
Mesa on 21:21 - Oct 15 with 3186 viewsskettyparkherbert

Mesa on 21:15 - Oct 15 by WarwickHunt

He lives on the bench
he lives on the bench
Roque Mesa he lives on the bench
Mesa on 22:56 - Oct 15 with 3050 views34dfgdf54

Mesa on 21:21 - Oct 15 by Rancid

Yeah because you have a fully functioning brain Phil and know how to operate it.Risca has a pound of mince inside his skull and lost the instruction manual.

From what I’ve heard off a few people today, it’s safe to say you haven’t lost the instruction manual on how to fry mince up fat boy.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 22:58]
Mesa on 23:01 - Oct 15 with 3033 viewsRancid

Mesa on 22:56 - Oct 15 by 34dfgdf54

From what I’ve heard off a few people today, it’s safe to say you haven’t lost the instruction manual on how to fry mince up fat boy.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 22:58]

Such a poor comeback.As I said earlier you should have bowed out when you had the chance.Instead you've gone from bad to worse.
Mesa on 23:04 - Oct 15 with 3028 views34dfgdf54

Mesa on 23:01 - Oct 15 by Rancid

Such a poor comeback.As I said earlier you should have bowed out when you had the chance.Instead you've gone from bad to worse.

I don’t know how to keep saying this, but I don’t believe a word you say.

If it comes out he lives where you say, and is an alcoholic who Clement has put on the naughty step, I’ll apologise and buy you a cream cake for your troubles. C*nt
Mesa on 23:10 - Oct 15 with 3004 viewsFireboy2

Mesa on 21:21 - Oct 15 by skettyparkherbert

He lives on the bench
he lives on the bench
Roque Mesa he lives on the bench

He's not in the squad
He's not in the squad
Rogue Mesa he's ot in the squad

Mesa on 23:10 - Oct 15 with 2999 viewsLoyal

So Mesa is shit with locks then ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Mesa on 23:14 - Oct 15 with 2990 viewsRancid

Mesa on 23:04 - Oct 15 by 34dfgdf54

I don’t know how to keep saying this, but I don’t believe a word you say.

If it comes out he lives where you say, and is an alcoholic who Clement has put on the naughty step, I’ll apologise and buy you a cream cake for your troubles. C*nt

Haha, bit better that and i did smile.Not laugh but smile.
Mesa on 23:20 - Oct 15 with 2964 viewsHighjack

Mesa on 04:48 - Oct 15 by Humpty

People get bored of other people saying "I've got a secret but I'm not telling you what it is."

I'm not doubting you know a secret, you may or may not, but telling people you know something but keeping it to yourself will always bring questions.

As usual I agree with Humpty.

Just come out and say exactly what happened. None of this "Something really dodgy happened but I'm not going to tell you" nonsense. If it's true you can't be done for libel or anything like that.

The only reason you can possibly have for not posting everything you PM'd to Darran is that it may not be true. If it's true you have nothing to fear.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024