Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins out 12:44 - Oct 1 with 9095 viewsBillyChong

Not up to the job and it's starting to show again. Awful last minute transfer dealings, selling out to the 'next level' and general arrogance/relying on luck. Hangers on, Dineen's and the Van Zweden cling ons can argue all they like but it's plain for all to see.
Jenkins out on 12:50 - Oct 1 with 9080 viewscostalotta

It hasn't stopped since about 2013/14.
Jenkins out on 13:15 - Oct 1 with 9010 viewsmajorraglan

Not sure if Huw Jenkins is now the 3rd largest shareholder in the club, it's going to be difficult to achieve.
Jenkins out on 13:43 - Oct 1 with 8962 viewsawayjack

Jenkins out on 13:15 - Oct 1 by majorraglan

Not sure if Huw Jenkins is now the 3rd largest shareholder in the club, it's going to be difficult to achieve.

Yup but one step at a time - replace him as DOF if his ego will allow and allow him to keep his extortionate salary as Chairman until either we get related or he and the yanks sell out again.
Jenkins out on 14:07 - Oct 1 with 8920 viewswhoflungdung

Frankly, whatever it takes to remove this clown

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Jenkins out on 14:15 - Oct 1 with 8896 viewsgosfordjack

The only way of ousting these clowns is to boycott a few home games.
This will never happen, as not all supporters can see through the smokescreen.
Jenkins out on 14:17 - Oct 1 with 8890 viewswhoflungdung

Or ,instead of keeping silent, vent seen and make the day unpleasant for Jenkins and his entourage who are with him in the same sewer

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Jenkins out on 14:39 - Oct 1 with 8846 viewsthenorthbankbog

Jenkins out on 14:17 - Oct 1 by whoflungdung

Or ,instead of keeping silent, vent seen and make the day unpleasant for Jenkins and his entourage who are with him in the same sewer

Totally agree. Just waiting for the get behind the team, keep your protests out of the stadium brigade to come along.

I've also said in the past the only way to hit the owners is in the pocket. The only way is boycott buying merchandise and more effective BOYCOTT BUYING SEASON TICKETS
Jenkins out on 13:20 - Oct 2 with 8686 viewsQJumpingJack

Maybe it is time for Pearlman to step up as Chairman?
Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins out on 18:10 - Oct 2 with 8542 viewsYossarian

If I was subjected to protest after protest I'd be fed up soon enough and want out. But if you're counting on our lot to protest, don't hold your breath.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Jenkins out on 21:03 - Oct 2 with 8461 viewsjasfan

The Bob Bradley clusterf**k will have made the American shareholders cautious of doing anything about HJ. He will be moved on when they think that his continued involvement in the football side is detrimental to their strategy of selling the club for a profit. They'd also need to be sure that they had lined up a suitable replacement that they have confidence in, with a proven track record in the Premier League.

They may have assumed at the outset that our transfer successes of several seasons ago were the work of Jenkins and not in any way linked to the managers of RM, BR and ML. However they are not stupid, and will no doubt be reflecting on the more recent windows of the last 2-3 seasons.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2017 21:21]
Jenkins out on 22:58 - Oct 2 with 8382 viewstheloneranger

Jenkins out on 21:03 - Oct 2 by jasfan

The Bob Bradley clusterf**k will have made the American shareholders cautious of doing anything about HJ. He will be moved on when they think that his continued involvement in the football side is detrimental to their strategy of selling the club for a profit. They'd also need to be sure that they had lined up a suitable replacement that they have confidence in, with a proven track record in the Premier League.

They may have assumed at the outset that our transfer successes of several seasons ago were the work of Jenkins and not in any way linked to the managers of RM, BR and ML. However they are not stupid, and will no doubt be reflecting on the more recent windows of the last 2-3 seasons.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2017 21:21]

I think Pinnochio was given a 2 year contract when the sale went through.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Jenkins out on 07:50 - Oct 4 with 8188 viewsUplandsJack

Jenkins out on 22:58 - Oct 2 by theloneranger

I think Pinnochio was given a 2 year contract when the sale went through.

And Dineen too!
Jenkins out on 13:16 - Oct 4 with 8061 viewswhiterock

Jenkins out on 13:20 - Oct 2 by QJumpingJack

Maybe it is time for Pearlman to step up as Chairman?

My three year old nephew knows more about 'soccer' though
Jenkins out on 22:14 - Oct 4 with 7925 viewsbonymine

Jenkins out on 13:16 - Oct 4 by whiterock

My three year old nephew knows more about 'soccer' though

So I nominate your 3 year year old nephew instead of the original muppets 👍👍👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024