Please log in or register
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Premier League Sack Race 18:12 - Oct 2 with 2168 viewsmax936

Clem is 20/1
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/news/premier-league-sack-race-whos-next-for-the-c

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Premier League Sack Race on 19:53 - Oct 2 with 2075 viewsmax936

Koemans days numbered ?

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/news/everton-contact-former-premier-league-manage

The Premier League Sack Race on 19:55 - Oct 2 with 2069 viewsLeonWasGod

The Premier League Sack Race on 19:53 - Oct 2 by max936

Koemans days numbered ?

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/news/everton-contact-former-premier-league-manage

You'd think so. I bet the owners were expecting a bit better for their money!
The Premier League Sack Race on 23:41 - Oct 2 with 1908 viewsJackSkellington

The Premier League Sack Race on 19:55 - Oct 2 by LeonWasGod

You'd think so. I bet the owners were expecting a bit better for their money!

Does that mean we can have Koeman if Clement gets the boot?
The Premier League Sack Race on 01:15 - Oct 3 with 1877 viewsRancid

The Premier League Sack Race on 23:41 - Oct 2 by JackSkellington

Does that mean we can have Koeman if Clement gets the boot?

I cant believe Clement is 20/1.Thats got to be worth a punt.Koeman will be ok once he's replaced Lukaku and it won't be long before Everton are a really good side again.

I'd say Clement and Bilic are more likely to go first and 20/1 is a great price.
The Premier League Sack Race on 01:22 - Oct 3 with 1866 viewstheloneranger

The Premier League Sack Race on 01:15 - Oct 3 by Rancid

I cant believe Clement is 20/1.Thats got to be worth a punt.Koeman will be ok once he's replaced Lukaku and it won't be long before Everton are a really good side again.

I'd say Clement and Bilic are more likely to go first and 20/1 is a great price.

Rumours are that Koeman's waiting with a £20m bid for Andy Carroll in January
The Premier League Sack Race on 01:31 - Oct 3 with 1853 viewsRancid

The Premier League Sack Race on 01:22 - Oct 3 by theloneranger

Rumours are that Koeman's waiting with a £20m bid for Andy Carroll in January

I actually think Carrol is a really decent player.He's no Lukaku, i know but as a footballer and for one so big he can really play.They'll set their sights higher than that though and bring in someone like Batshuayi or Vardy maybe.Big loss to them Lukaku and Rooney and that youngster Lewin weren't the answer.They could sign Suarez with the money they've got.

The Premier League Sack Race on 02:15 - Oct 3 with 1817 viewsswans11

can't believe the odds on clement going are that high if it was not the swans manager might had punt on that but I'm not going bet on my own team to lose games

The Premier League Sack Race on 08:05 - Oct 3 with 1725 viewsDr_Winston

20/1 sounds about right to me, if for no other reason than the club are going to view sacking him as an absolute last resort.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Premier League Sack Race on 08:37 - Oct 3 with 1683 viewsJokeren1943

The Premier League Sack Race on 08:05 - Oct 3 by Dr_Winston

20/1 sounds about right to me, if for no other reason than the club are going to view sacking him as an absolute last resort.

2-3 defeats/draws and Clement will be gone.

I sense he is losing the squad.

What the board looks for, are there any progress in how we play. Our defense is during a fine job (some predictable individual mistake but shit happens), but none in our offense.
[Post edited 3 Oct 8:41]
The Premier League Sack Race on 10:31 - Oct 3 with 1596 viewsWhiterockin

The Premier League Sack Race on 08:37 - Oct 3 by Jokeren1943

2-3 defeats/draws and Clement will be gone.

I sense he is losing the squad.

What the board looks for, are there any progress in how we play. Our defense is during a fine job (some predictable individual mistake but shit happens), but none in our offense.
[Post edited 3 Oct 8:41]

Look at this sensibly.

Clement and his team have had time to work with the defence as they have been here a while, look how many individuals have improved. The attacking players (Bony Sanches and Abraham) have not been with us long and have not really clicked yet. Sanches was much improved on Saturday, Abraham's hold up play is not good enough at the moment for an outright number 9 and Bony needs more playing time.

The powers that be can see this and will not sack Clement, certainly not before Christmas.
The Premier League Sack Race on 10:33 - Oct 3 with 1593 viewsWhiterockin

The Premier League Sack Race on 19:53 - Oct 2 by max936

Koemans days numbered ?

Player power is dominant at Everon led by Williams. Koemans days are indeed numbered ?
The Premier League Sack Race on 11:12 - Oct 3 with 1548 viewskarnataka

The Premier League Sack Race on 10:31 - Oct 3 by Whiterockin

Look at this sensibly.

Clement and his team have had time to work with the defence as they have been here a while, look how many individuals have improved. The attacking players (Bony Sanches and Abraham) have not been with us long and have not really clicked yet. Sanches was much improved on Saturday, Abraham's hold up play is not good enough at the moment for an outright number 9 and Bony needs more playing time.

The powers that be can see this and will not sack Clement, certainly not before Christmas.

That's a pretty fair assessment of where we are.
The Premier League Sack Race on 14:53 - Oct 3 with 1416 viewsmax936

The Premier League Sack Race on 10:33 - Oct 3 by Whiterockin

Player power is dominant at Everon led by Williams. Koemans days are indeed numbered ?

Heard it said on Talksport this morning that he actually wants to go, don't know where they got that from mind if that's the case he's toast, also the board won't sack him as it'll cost them more, so wait for a departure by mutual agreement announcement.
[Post edited 3 Oct 14:55]

The Premier League Sack Race on 17:41 - Oct 3 with 1326 viewscastlejack

The Premier League Sack Race on 14:53 - Oct 3 by max936

Heard it said on Talksport this morning that he actually wants to go, don't know where they got that from mind if that's the case he's toast, also the board won't sack him as it'll cost them more, so wait for a departure by mutual agreement announcement.
[Post edited 3 Oct 14:55]

I can believe Clement wanting to leave....

I don't believe he has the full backing of the owners, he's losing the dressing room, and it must be obvious to him that the fans are not happy with the negative poor performances

When Ancelotti gets another job he will give Clement a lifeline back as his assistant (which he is probably most suited to)

Poll: Sack Clement

The Premier League Sack Race on 18:44 - Oct 3 with 1284 viewsOldjack

Lose the next two league games and he'll be gone

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact Tea bag was also born to lie ,fact

The Premier League Sack Race on 19:01 - Oct 3 with 1263 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Premier League Sack Race on 18:44 - Oct 3 by Oldjack

Lose the next two league games and he'll be gone

Let's hope so. He's taking us down this season if he stays.

We would be comfortably mid table with Joe Allen and Brendan Rodgers
Poll: Should Fabianski have dealt with this corner?

The Premier League Sack Race on 19:13 - Oct 3 with 1236 viewsmonmouth

Christ we’ve become a thoroughly depressing club, from tip to toe. Jenkins should write a book. Model club to shitshow.

Will this be record 4 manager season then, because it’s early yet, and the greedy thick dildo is bound to horse it up a few times again. How much compensation do we have to pay until he carries the can?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Premier League Sack Race on 19:33 - Oct 3 with 1208 viewsDafyddHuw

The Premier League Sack Race on 19:13 - Oct 3 by monmouth

Christ we’ve become a thoroughly depressing club, from tip to toe. Jenkins should write a book. Model club to shitshow.

Will this be record 4 manager season then, because it’s early yet, and the greedy thick dildo is bound to horse it up a few times again. How much compensation do we have to pay until he carries the can?

Your first paragraph - top post
The Premier League Sack Race on 20:12 - Oct 3 with 1167 viewsmax936

The Premier League Sack Race on 17:41 - Oct 3 by castlejack

I can believe Clement wanting to leave....

I don't believe he has the full backing of the owners, he's losing the dressing room, and it must be obvious to him that the fans are not happy with the negative poor performances

When Ancelotti gets another job he will give Clement a lifeline back as his assistant (which he is probably most suited to)

Koeman not Clement. mun

The Premier League Sack Race on 20:17 - Oct 3 with 1155 viewsmax936

The Premier League Sack Race on 19:13 - Oct 3 by monmouth

There's a new script in the making "From Jack to a King to King to a Chump" Fact from an ITK sauce.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2017 hosted by FastHosts