Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Coleman Documentary 21:38 - Oct 5 with 2453 viewsmax936

On BBC 1, earlier, I can't believe there's not a thread on here about it, great player for us and a Swansea Boy who's the only Welsh Manager to have taken us to a Major Tournament in modern times.
Very good programme it was to.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Chris Coleman Documentary on 21:40 - Oct 5 with 2441 viewsDarran

The Chris Coleman Advert by Darran 2 Oct 2017 20:35
It's advertising a programme on BBC1 about him on Thursday.

Ryan Giggs says Coleman is probably Wales most successful manager and to achieve that after all he's been through you've got to have character.

What's he been through?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chris Coleman Documentary on 21:49 - Oct 5 with 2386 viewsmax936

Chris Coleman Documentary on 21:40 - Oct 5 by Darran

The Chris Coleman Advert by Darran 2 Oct 2017 20:35
It's advertising a programme on BBC1 about him on Thursday.

Ryan Giggs says Coleman is probably Wales most successful manager and to achieve that after all he's been through you've got to have character.

What's he been through?

Aye there's no mention about the actual programme mun, it was very good and the part where he took over from Gary Speed was a tear jerker, I was busy putting a unit together whilst watching I couldn't look at my Mrs real lump in the throat moment, very poignant and very sad.

Chris Coleman Documentary on 21:57 - Oct 5 with 2347 viewspencoedjack

Chris Coleman Documentary on 21:49 - Oct 5 by max936

Aye there's no mention about the actual programme mun, it was very good and the part where he took over from Gary Speed was a tear jerker, I was busy putting a unit together whilst watching I couldn't look at my Mrs real lump in the throat moment, very poignant and very sad.

Surely it's not that bad you had to put the cabinet together whilst your Mrs watched a football documentary Max ?
Chris Coleman Documentary on 22:47 - Oct 5 with 2260 viewsmax936

Chris Coleman Documentary on 21:57 - Oct 5 by pencoedjack

Surely it's not that bad you had to put the cabinet together whilst your Mrs watched a football documentary Max ?

Mrs loves footie mun and you couldn't call that England game Footie, so it was best option, Lads 21st next week and we've got a shindig at the house on Saturday, Mrs not very good with the old Allen Keys

I did have a few little breaks
[Post edited 5 Oct 2017 22:49]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024