Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins might actually speak to fans... 10:02 - Oct 6 with 18182 viewsJack_y_Jwc

...in Lampeter

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 15:25 - Oct 6 with 4563 viewsNeath_Jack

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 15:15 - Oct 6 by Darran

Yeah bull it up as much as you want but it’s completely wrong.

Of course he'll bull it up, it's what he and the rest of the sneaks do these days.

Shithouses should have come out months and months ago and totally lambasted Jenkins and the rest for their behaviours. There is no way the vote would have gone the way it did if they had played with a straight bat.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 15:34 - Oct 6 with 4555 viewsBarrySwan

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 10:17 - Oct 6 by monmouth

Oh, and does this mean that the Trust and Junko are all lovey dovey again? Should be traducing him with his own words at every opportunity, not giving him a platform imo.

The Trust should not be endorsing any event that Jenkins is associated with and should refuse to have it's name linked with him in this way.

It's clear that the Trust is happy to compromise any principles that it may have once had and is now happy to be part of the regime.
Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 15:41 - Oct 6 with 4547 viewsSwanjaxs

Vote with your feet Ceredigion Jacks .... nobody turn up and leave cocknose in no doubt he's persona non grata! Why anybody would be interested in what he has to say is baffling imho

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 16:28 - Oct 6 with 4494 viewsDarran

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 15:25 - Oct 6 by Neath_Jack

Of course he'll bull it up, it's what he and the rest of the sneaks do these days.

Shithouses should have come out months and months ago and totally lambasted Jenkins and the rest for their behaviours. There is no way the vote would have gone the way it did if they had played with a straight bat.

Well nobody was going to tell me which way to vote I'm not 12 FFS plus there was hundreds that couldn't be arsed to put a tick in a box and put the form in a prepaid envelope.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 17:07 - Oct 6 with 4461 viewsNeathJack

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 15:13 - Oct 6 by Uxbridge

One of things all of us must have surely learned by now is that anyone saying they're holding the majority view is usually way off. But aye, suspect there's plenty on both sides of this.

It's a lovely setup up there though. Well worth a visit for those thinking of attending.

There's plenty who think he should be doing a forum away from a main one at the Liberty rather than at it?

Really?
Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 17:11 - Oct 6 with 4453 viewsDarran

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 17:07 - Oct 6 by NeathJack

There's plenty who think he should be doing a forum away from a main one at the Liberty rather than at it?

Really?

Innit what a load of bollox.

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 18:26 - Oct 6 with 4422 viewsMeraki

Really?

He comes across as a right slimey fvcker.
Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 18:28 - Oct 6 with 4418 viewsDarran

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 18:26 - Oct 6 by Meraki

He comes across as a right slimey fvcker.

Who?

Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 19:27 - Oct 6 with 4395 viewsOldjack

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 13:58 - Oct 6 by NOTRAC

This is very disappointing.The Trust should not be promoting Jenkins under any circumstances.

i honestly can't see why they give that little lying shyte the time of day !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 20:33 - Oct 6 with 4367 viewsWingstandwood

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 19:27 - Oct 6 by Oldjack

i honestly can't see why they give that little lying shyte the time of day !

Yeah, SCST has degenerated into nothing but a yes-man, hand-in-glove lapdog and bag carrying PR-pushing flunky for Jenkins and his cohorts!

What a fall from grace and what a complete and utter irrelevance it's become especially when compared with the dynamic, proactive, supporter(s) voice and street-fighting Petty era organisation it truly once was. Zero talk, zero action.

The organisation is too meek to even speak out. That cliche term "all talk and no action"?......It's even worse than that i.e. there isn't even any talk let alone action to back up talk.

I turned my back on SCST this year. SCST should be put out of its misery, it should be taken to the knackers yard, its utterly worthless!!!!!!!

Argus!

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 20:49 - Oct 6 with 4344 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I sent a very polite tweet to the gentleman who was appointed as the new disability officer as I could not find an official email to contact him on. He didn't reply and then set his profile to private so I could not follow up as to why.

If somebody from here attends, could you ask when the sensory room will begin development. I started asking ages ago and since then so many other clubs have already implemented one, many with far poorer stadium facilities and resources than we have available to us.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 20:51 - Oct 6 with 4336 viewsLoyal

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 20:49 - Oct 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I sent a very polite tweet to the gentleman who was appointed as the new disability officer as I could not find an official email to contact him on. He didn't reply and then set his profile to private so I could not follow up as to why.

If somebody from here attends, could you ask when the sensory room will begin development. I started asking ages ago and since then so many other clubs have already implemented one, many with far poorer stadium facilities and resources than we have available to us.

He and moved to his safe space, clearly ......

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 21:00 - Oct 6 with 4326 viewsDarran

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 20:49 - Oct 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why didn't you follow him then?

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 21:11 - Oct 6 with 4314 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 21:00 - Oct 6 by Darran

Why didn't you follow him then?

I took his lack of reply as him not wanting to be bothered about work related stuff over Twitter which I understand.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 21:14 - Oct 6 with 4308 viewsDarran

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 21:11 - Oct 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I took his lack of reply as him not wanting to be bothered about work related stuff over Twitter which I understand.

Well I'm not sure about that myself his position at the football club should allow you to contact him.
Perhaps he's looking into the cost of disabled parking and hasn't got time for anything else though.

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 21:59 - Oct 6 with 4278 viewsbonymine

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 12:52 - Oct 6 by Smellyplumz

Hope someone smashes the c unt.

Get in the long queue mush and wait your turn .....

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 22:03 - Oct 6 with 4274 viewsChippy69

Just found the right song for Teflon and the trust

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 22:09 - Oct 6 with 4267 viewsMorganator100

message the Ceredigion Jacks on Facebook.
Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 22:12 - Oct 6 with 4260 viewsMorganator100

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 11:35 - Oct 6 by Meraki

"Diolch i Huw Jenkins"

I read that as them thanking everyone that's attending not just Huw Jenkins.
Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 22:30 - Oct 6 with 4227 viewsUxbridge

Really?

No. Not really. Mainly because it's a superbly bonkers interpretation of what I wrote.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 23:52 - Oct 6 with 4192 viewsNeathJack

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 22:30 - Oct 6 by Uxbridge

No. Not really. Mainly because it's a superbly bonkers interpretation of what I wrote.

Ok, so in saying "There's plenty on both sides of this", what side(s) were you referring to?
Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 00:39 - Oct 7 with 4171 viewsSmellyplumz

Trust sellouts in cosy forum with Huw shocker! Hang your heads in shame.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 07:43 - Oct 7 with 4114 viewsMeraki

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 18:28 - Oct 6 by Darran

Who?

Uxbridge
Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 11:30 - Oct 7 with 4057 viewsmax936

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 15:13 - Oct 6 by Uxbridge

One of things all of us must have surely learned by now is that anyone saying they're holding the majority view is usually way off. But aye, suspect there's plenty on both sides of this.

It's a lovely setup up there though. Well worth a visit for those thinking of attending.

Well, it might well be worth a visit, but not when the likes Jenkins there poisoning the air, Thanks, but no Thanks.

And I think its absolutely ridiculous that the Trust have invited him there, lets hope there's no happy clappers and back slappers there, on hearing this I feel even more justified in not renewing my membership

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 11:34 - Oct 7 with 4049 viewsDarran

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 07:43 - Oct 7 by Meraki

Uxbridge

Nah I've met him several times he's a nice man is Andrew though he needs to stay out of discussions about the Trust on here because he nearly always gets it wrong and makes things worse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024