Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's face it 18:03 - Oct 6 with 2318 viewswhoflungdung

This is tedious crap.

Ramsey on how much ?

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Let's face it on 18:10 - Oct 6 with 2290 viewsDarran

Yeah it's a all Ramsey's fault we are winning 1-0. Prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Let's face it on 18:16 - Oct 6 with 2280 viewswhoflungdung

Great goal.

Ramsey again, mediocre

At best

Let's face it on 19:48 - Oct 6 with 2157 viewsBlasterJack

You're bloody tedious.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Let's face it on 19:57 - Oct 6 with 2130 viewsKilkennyjack

Hugely impressed with Wales.

Right at it from the start and a great goal from one of our talented young players to win it.

You would have to be a tedious Tory golf club bore type not to enjoy that special wales win .....

Bale strangely quiet today ...🎣

Beware of the Risen People

Let's face it on 20:01 - Oct 6 with 2113 viewsDarran

Let's face it on 19:57 - Oct 6 by Kilkennyjack

Hugely impressed with Wales.

Right at it from the start and a great goal from one of our talented young players to win it.

You would have to be a tedious Tory golf club bore type not to enjoy that special wales win .....

Bale strangely quiet today ...🎣

It's time the Mods got rid of the prick now Kilk,he brings nothing to this Forum except humour for Waynekerr.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Let's face it on 00:26 - Oct 7 with 1961 viewswhoflungdung

IT WAS tedious then the tedious took over on here

We won

Who gives a feck

Live

Let's face it on 08:17 - Oct 7 with 1827 viewsbyron

Ramsey mom? Think him Allen and Lawrence all did well, team effort, far from tedious. What a weird statement....

Benny

Let's face it on 09:17 - Oct 7 with 1751 viewsJackSomething

Anyone who thinks any of our qualifying matches have been tedious should follow England. That's truly tedious. Certain qualification while being boring, with everyone knowing they'll be rubbish in the tournament too.

Our campaign has been as heart-pounding and thrilling as the last one. It's a sad fact that watching Wales is far more exciting than watching the Swans these days.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Login to get fewer ads

Let's face it on 09:21 - Oct 7 with 1744 viewsyescomeon

Welcome break from watching the swans is what it was, now that had been tedious. First time in a while that I think the Wales team could beat the swans, and they could play each other with no overlapping players too which is very disappointing also.

Upthecity!

Let's face it on 09:30 - Oct 7 with 1716 viewsawayjack

Let's face it on 09:21 - Oct 7 by yescomeon

Welcome break from watching the swans is what it was, now that had been tedious. First time in a while that I think the Wales team could beat the swans, and they could play each other with no overlapping players too which is very disappointing also.

It's hard to tell against average Georgia team versus Prem but must confess miles ahead of Swans in terms of team spirit and motivation, clarity of roles and tactics.
Let's face it on 09:51 - Oct 7 with 1696 viewswhoflungdung

Think our own brand of tedium has affected our judgement as regards what is tedious

First half anyway

Second half livened up after great goal but why do our fans look for any opportunity to simply insult.?

It's a fair question

Wonderful chance now to eliminate Eire

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024