Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non league day. 14:17 - Oct 7 with 3243 viewsLoyal

Where are you off today ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Non league day. on 14:23 - Oct 7 with 3234 viewsdickythorpe

The fridge which is packed full of booze
Non league day. on 14:35 - Oct 7 with 3224 viewsLoyal

Salford v Leamington 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Non league day. on 14:45 - Oct 7 with 3211 viewsmax936

Preparing for a night with a few friends coming round to celebrate my youngest 21st which is Wednesday, Late Afternoon Tea and a Hobnob night

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Non league day. on 17:14 - Oct 7 with 3107 viewsPrivate_Partz

New Saints v Elgin City. They are 2 nil up after 40 mins.
Watching on S4C now with English commentary ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Non league day. on 17:55 - Oct 7 with 3072 viewstrampie

Non league day. on 17:14 - Oct 7 by Private_Partz

There was no need for TNS fans to worry after the ref turned down a stonewall TNS penalty early doors as TNS have hammered them.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Non league day. on 17:57 - Oct 7 with 3065 viewsPrivate_Partz

Non league day. on 17:55 - Oct 7 by trampie

There was no need for TNS fans to worry after the ref turned down a stonewall TNS penalty early doors as TNS have hammered them.

Indeed, 4 up with 70 mins gone. Elgin being torn a new one at the mo.

Edit . Hats off to the Elgin fans. Quite a few of them there. Travelled 472 miles for this one. This must have been along horrendous roads for much of the trip.
They have supported their team to the hilt with their flags aloft. They are real fans or completely bonkers. Dependant on your viewpoint ;-)
[Post edited 7 Oct 2017 18:19]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Non league day. on 18:35 - Oct 7 with 3030 viewsthornabyswan

Non league day. on 17:57 - Oct 7 by Private_Partz

Indeed, 4 up with 70 mins gone. Elgin being torn a new one at the mo.

Edit . Hats off to the Elgin fans. Quite a few of them there. Travelled 472 miles for this one. This must have been along horrendous roads for much of the trip.
They have supported their team to the hilt with their flags aloft. They are real fans or completely bonkers. Dependant on your viewpoint ;-)
[Post edited 7 Oct 2017 18:19]

Went to watch Darlington v Stockport.
Stockport scored in injury time to claim a point.
The Darlington manager Martin Gray had just left for
York City.
And more police there than outside the Liberty very strange.
Good game though.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Non league day. on 19:11 - Oct 7 with 2993 viewsphact0rri

Non league day. on 17:14 - Oct 7 by Private_Partz

Yeah I watched that match on the S4C as well... Elgin gave them a tour of their own pitch it seemed.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

Non league day. on 19:21 - Oct 7 with 2978 viewsPrivate_Partz

Non league day. on 18:35 - Oct 7 by thornabyswan

Went to watch Darlington v Stockport.
Stockport scored in injury time to claim a point.
The Darlington manager Martin Gray had just left for
York City.
And more police there than outside the Liberty very strange.
Good game though.

That is an intetesting one. Are Darlo back in their super stadium now or are they still nomadic? The police presence is a strange one . Maybe hooliganism is alive and well in the lower leagues.
I wish we had matches like that in this area. I would go to them.

Non league day. on 19:46 - Oct 7 with 2945 viewstrampie

Non league day. on 19:21 - Oct 7 by Private_Partz

That is an intetesting one. Are Darlo back in their super stadium now or are they still nomadic? The police presence is a strange one . Maybe hooliganism is alive and well in the lower leagues.

The Martyrs butt.

They had a top of the table clash against another famous non league team today in Kettering, unfortunately the Poppies won 5-0.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Non league day. on 19:46 - Oct 7 with 2945 viewsplasjack

Are you serious, sterile support is the order of the day, unless we play you know who.
Non league day. on 19:56 - Oct 7 with 2931 viewsPegojack

Had a cracking day out in Ludlow, did a freezer filler shop in Griffiths the butchers, fab sausages, bacon, round things beginning with 'f' which the site censor is telling me is unacceptable language ffs, burgers, chops and pies. Walk around the market in front of the Castle, lunch in the Rose and Crown, beef and horseradish sandwiches washed down with Slumbering Monk from Jules Brewery in Shropshire. Close to heaven.
Non league day. on 19:59 - Oct 7 with 2923 viewstrampie

Non league day. on 19:46 - Oct 7 by plasjack

Are you serious, sterile support is the order of the day, unless we play you know who.

Wrexham v Chester always was a bubble match.

Non league day. on 20:06 - Oct 7 with 2910 viewsplasjack

Non league day. on 19:59 - Oct 7 by trampie

Wrexham v Chester always was a bubble match.

Agree, but technology is winning overall.
Non league day. on 20:11 - Oct 7 with 2900 viewsAl_Bundy

Went to see Salisbury v Paulton Rvs.. missed the first 15 mins and last 20 mins so I guess didn't count
Non league day. on 20:14 - Oct 7 with 2891 viewsmajorraglan

Working, only now catching up with all the scores. Had I been off would have been at the Talbot Athletic to see the Aberavon v Neath match.
Non league day. on 01:26 - Oct 8 with 2767 viewsmax936

Non league day. on 19:56 - Oct 7 by Pegojack

Had a cracking day out in Ludlow, did a freezer filler shop in Griffiths the butchers, fab sausages, bacon, round things beginning with 'f' which the site censor is telling me is unacceptable language ffs, burgers, chops and pies. Walk around the market in front of the Castle, lunch in the Rose and Crown, beef and horseradish sandwiches washed down with Slumbering Monk from Jules Brewery in Shropshire. Close to heaven.

Beef and Horseradish sauce sandwiches fuking hell I'm drooling here mun, hope you enjoyed Mike, bloody delicious stuff.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Non league day. on 02:52 - Oct 8 with 2752 viewsLoyal

Non league day. on 19:56 - Oct 7 by Pegojack

If Hereford Utd could invent perfect days ....

Cracking 5 goal thriller in Salford, big crowd, old school all round.
Tenner in, pies, and a superb atmosphere.
Fish n chips in Hereford on the way back, chippy opposite the brewery thingy.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2017 2:52]

Non league day. on 08:38 - Oct 8 with 2666 viewsthornabyswan

I go to a few Darlington games when I can t make the Swans.
They were playing at Bishop Aukland for a couple of seasons but they are now back in Darlington.
Share with the local rugby club but the ground holds less than 3000.
Got denied a play off spot last season because the ground was not up to scratch for the conference.
Managed to raise some money to start putting some temporary seats in for this season still not started the build though need cash for a roof now.
Never seen police there before so it was a bit strange.
But Stockport brought a few more than likely City fans.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Non league day. on 09:33 - Oct 8 with 2641 viewsPegojack

Non league day. on 01:26 - Oct 8 by max936

Beef and Horseradish sauce sandwiches fuking hell I'm drooling here mun, hope you enjoyed Mike, bloody delicious stuff.

They were fab, Max, doorstop granary bread, thick roast beef, tangy horseradish. First time I've come across the Jules Brewery too, that Slumbering Monk was a terrific pint.

If you want a good day out when there's no football, you can't do better than Ludlow, interesting place to visit, specially foodies.

Anyway, back to football! COYS
[Post edited 8 Oct 2017 9:35]
Non league day. on 13:18 - Oct 8 with 2563 viewsSgorioFruit

On "non league day" I went to a league ground.

Newport County 2-0 Yeovil

Cracking game for county, Yeovil never really threatened. Second half we stood close to the dug out and could hear manager Flynn giving orders to his players. You can see the respect they have for each other.

Life is great for county supporters these days.
Young manager fully committed to the club, stunning new pitch, and looking up the table instead of down.

Seen a few jacks down there yesterday too.
Reminded me of the north bank standing in the terraces.

Up the county

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Non league day. on 14:55 - Oct 8 with 2534 viewsLandore_Jack

Non league day. on 13:18 - Oct 8 by SgorioFruit

On "non league day" I went to a league ground.

Newport County 2-0 Yeovil

Cracking game for county, Yeovil never really threatened. Second half we stood close to the dug out and could hear manager Flynn giving orders to his players. You can see the respect they have for each other.

Life is great for county supporters these days.
Young manager fully committed to the club, stunning new pitch, and looking up the table instead of down.

Seen a few jacks down there yesterday too.
Reminded me of the north bank standing in the terraces.

Up the county

Went shopping with the wife yesterday in Newport. So a few people wearing Swans tops.

#backtojack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024