Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc 17:12 - Oct 7 with 10027 viewssherpajacob

Belgium 1 up

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 17:32 - Oct 7 with 3298 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bosnia just levelled. I think Belgium will win though. They’re a class above.

Poll: Tory leader

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 17:39 - Oct 7 with 3273 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bosnia 2-1 up. I’ll shut up now.

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 17:44 - Oct 7 with 3249 viewsexiledclaseboy

They also appear to be playing on a Bosnian cabbage patch.

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 17:51 - Oct 7 with 3216 viewstrampie

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 17:32 - Oct 7 by exiledclaseboy

Bosnia just levelled. I think Belgium will win though. They’re a class above.

Belgium may well win but Bosnia away ?
Prem League players, qualified for the last WC, Belgium nothing to play for, no surrender signs in the crowd, rain, poor pitch, Bosnia are the only team to beat Wales in a qualifying tournie for a few years and Wales are around about in the top 10 teams in the World.
This game has all the makings of a Bosnia win.

And I don't after time.

Belgium would be bookies favourites but I would be surprised if Belgium win.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 17:53 - Oct 7 with 3211 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 17:51 - Oct 7 by trampie

Belgium may well win but Bosnia away ?
Prem League players, qualified for the last WC, Belgium nothing to play for, no surrender signs in the crowd, rain, poor pitch, Bosnia are the only team to beat Wales in a qualifying tournie for a few years and Wales are around about in the top 10 teams in the World.
This game has all the makings of a Bosnia win.

And I don't after time.

Belgium would be bookies favourites but I would be surprised if Belgium win.

Top prediction at half time with Bosnia 2-1 up, tramps. Really sticking your neck out there.

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 17:59 - Oct 7 with 3176 viewstrampie

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 17:53 - Oct 7 by exiledclaseboy

Top prediction at half time with Bosnia 2-1 up, tramps. Really sticking your neck out there.

That is not my style, I can't see how anyone could confidentially think Belgium would win that game, before a ball was kicked.

They are a Northern European team so I hope they roll their sleeves up.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 18:01 - Oct 7 with 3166 viewsunion_jack

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 17:59 - Oct 7 by trampie

That is not my style, I can't see how anyone could confidentially think Belgium would win that game, before a ball was kicked.

You're right. They should be open and up front about it!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 18:01 - Oct 7 with 3166 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 17:59 - Oct 7 by trampie

It wasn’t before a ball was kicked. The game was 32 minutes old and 1-1 when I made my post. Bosnia had just levelled.

Login to get fewer ads

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 18:05 - Oct 7 with 3148 viewsmonmouth

In some ways I don't mind. I don't want anyone thinking a draw is good enough on Monday. That way lies handing the initiative over and probable defeat. Also win, and we might just qualify by right. But we would definitely be in the play offs if we win. the Scots aint going to win 4-0.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 18:15 - Oct 7 with 3108 viewsexiledclaseboy

2-2.

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 18:17 - Oct 7 with 3086 viewstrampie

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 18:01 - Oct 7 by exiledclaseboy

It wasn’t before a ball was kicked. The game was 32 minutes old and 1-1 when I made my post. Bosnia had just levelled.

Yes correct but I thought Bosnia were likely to win the game before a ball was kicked, they might not win, obviously I hope they don't win as it might help Wales cause.
I can't see the rationale for thinking Belgium will win in the circumstances.

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 18:21 - Oct 7 with 3075 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 18:17 - Oct 7 by trampie

Yes correct but I thought Bosnia were likely to win the game before a ball was kicked, they might not win, obviously I hope they don't win as it might help Wales cause.
I can't see the rationale for thinking Belgium will win in the circumstances.

Shame you only made your confident prediction at half time when Bosnia were ahead then eh? Mine was made after a half hour during which Belgium had looked very comfortable. Anyway, we agree that a Belgium win is what we both would like to see so let’s be friends.

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 18:23 - Oct 7 with 3069 viewsmonmouth

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 18:21 - Oct 7 by exiledclaseboy

Shame you only made your confident prediction at half time when Bosnia were ahead then eh? Mine was made after a half hour during which Belgium had looked very comfortable. Anyway, we agree that a Belgium win is what we both would like to see so let’s be friends.

I don't agree, so f**k you.

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 18:25 - Oct 7 with 3060 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 18:23 - Oct 7 by monmouth

I don't agree, so f**k you.

3-2 Belgium.

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 18:28 - Oct 7 with 3042 viewsmonmouth

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 18:25 - Oct 7 by exiledclaseboy

3-2 Belgium.

Dammit. Ok I suppose it's good news. But if we try and do a Clement from the start I'm not going to be happy.

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 18:28 - Oct 7 with 3035 viewstrampie

If Belgium win this they will win WC

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 18:31 - Oct 7 with 3023 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 18:28 - Oct 7 by monmouth

Dammit. Ok I suppose it's good news. But if we try and do a Clement from the start I'm not going to be happy.

That won’t happen. You’re just mentally scarred by the Swans’ efforts this season.

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 18:32 - Oct 7 with 3015 viewsmonmouth

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 18:28 - Oct 7 by trampie

If Belgium win this they will win WC

But I thought anyone who thought they might win today was a fool? Now they are going to win the world cup.

Did you always think they would win now Tramps.

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 18:36 - Oct 7 with 2986 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Hell of a manager those Belgians have.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2017 18:37]

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 18:36 - Oct 7 with 2984 viewsmonmouth

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 18:31 - Oct 7 by exiledclaseboy

That won’t happen. You’re just mentally scarred by the Swans’ efforts this season.

At least it clarifies everything. The only way we are out of the competition is by losing.

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 18:37 - Oct 7 with 2974 viewssherpajacob

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 18:28 - Oct 7 by monmouth

Don't want to get ahead of ourselves, but I can see a stick or twist dilemma happening on Monday

Ireland will be launching non stop Garryowens,

News and fake news will be coming through about Georgia and their bus parking.

Open up and go for the win which could take us through automatically or close it down to secure 2nd place.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 18:38 - Oct 7 with 2971 viewsthornabyswan

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 18:36 - Oct 7 by Joe_bradshaw

Hell of a manager those Belgians have.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2017 18:37]

Worse defence than the Italian army old ones are the best

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 18:39 - Oct 7 with 2959 viewsexiledclaseboy

3-3. Hell of a game. Belgium should be streets ahead.

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 18:40 - Oct 7 with 2942 viewsexiledclaseboy

4-3 Belgium now. It’s all happening.

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 18:41 - Oct 7 with 2933 viewsmonmouth

Bosnia, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus etc etc on 18:39 - Oct 7 by exiledclaseboy

3-3. Hell of a game. Belgium should be streets ahead.

So we have to win again to be sure of non elimination? Cool.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024