Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread 21:32 - Oct 7 with 41100 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 Oct 2017 14:39]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 22:04 - Oct 7 with 8239 viewsZZoric

2-1
The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 22:07 - Oct 7 with 8234 viewssherpajacob

Both teams need to win.

A draw is no good to either.

Humdinger.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 23:04 - Oct 7 with 8188 viewsJBT95

A win, other than a massive one, may not even be good enough for ROI if results go against them tomorrow.
The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 00:06 - Oct 8 with 8146 viewsJethroJack

4-1...got a feeling in my water 😁
Also, Serbia 0-0 Georgia 😁😁....many thanks Georgia!
The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 00:32 - Oct 8 with 8132 viewsJBT95

The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 00:06 - Oct 8 by JethroJack

4-1...got a feeling in my water 😁
Also, Serbia 0-0 Georgia 😁😁....many thanks Georgia!

If that happens, the Welsh government should make it law for the next year every girl in Wales has to have the name Georgia included in her name.
The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 08:24 - Oct 8 with 8026 viewsJethroJack

The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 00:32 - Oct 8 by JBT95

If that happens, the Welsh government should make it law for the next year every girl in Wales has to have the name Georgia included in her name.

😁
The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 09:35 - Oct 8 with 7981 viewsscottishjack

I suppose it's not really any of my business, but I've lived here for near enough 40 years (since I could toddle), and I'd love to see Wales finally make it to the World Cup. I'm hoping for a fairly stress free Wales win, and I really hope Serbia slip up.

I've had a recurring thought these past few days about a Scotland v Wales play off should Scotland beat Slovenia tonight, and I really don't want that to happen.

Good luck folks...
The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 09:43 - Oct 8 with 7975 viewsyescomeon

All set up for a very tense day in the yescomeon household, the Mrs being Irish. Shes still tamping about the Coleman leg break. Happy to get it in the neck for a while for a Wales win.

Upthecity!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 10:04 - Oct 8 with 7951 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 09:35 - Oct 8 by scottishjack

I suppose it's not really any of my business, but I've lived here for near enough 40 years (since I could toddle), and I'd love to see Wales finally make it to the World Cup. I'm hoping for a fairly stress free Wales win, and I really hope Serbia slip up.

I've had a recurring thought these past few days about a Scotland v Wales play off should Scotland beat Slovenia tonight, and I really don't want that to happen.

Good luck folks...

Unfortunately Wales cant play Scotland as the top 4 runners up are seeded.
Would have been nice to draw them pay back for Joe Jordan in 1974 and the dodgy pen they got in 1990

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 10:07 - Oct 8 with 7945 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 10:04 - Oct 8 by thornabyswan

Unfortunately Wales cant play Scotland as the top 4 runners up are seeded.
Would have been nice to draw them pay back for Joe Jordan in 1974 and the dodgy pen they got in 1990

Wales will be seeded. Scotland won’t. And wasn’t the dodgy penalty in 1985? And the Jordan handball was 1977.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2017 10:09]

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 10:09 - Oct 8 with 7939 viewsscottishjack

The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 10:07 - Oct 8 by exiledclaseboy

Wales will be seeded. Scotland won’t. And wasn’t the dodgy penalty in 1985? And the Jordan handball was 1977.

Yep, that's the way I've read it too...
The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 10:09 - Oct 8 with 7934 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 10:07 - Oct 8 by exiledclaseboy

Wales won't either the top 4 runners up are seeded not done on rankings.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 10:12 - Oct 8 with 7930 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 10:09 - Oct 8 by thornabyswan

Teams will be seeded by world rankings for the play off draw.

The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 10:12 - Oct 8 with 7924 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 10:09 - Oct 8 by thornabyswan

Yes sorry your right on 1985 was at that game at Ninian Park.
Been that many near misses I have lost track.

The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 10:15 - Oct 8 with 7917 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 10:12 - Oct 8 by exiledclaseboy

Teams will be seeded by world rankings for the play off draw.

Not according to the commentator on the Sweeden game last night he said top 4 2nd placed teams would be seeded.

The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 10:18 - Oct 8 with 7906 viewsscottishjack

The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 10:15 - Oct 8 by thornabyswan

Not according to the commentator on the Sweeden game last night he said top 4 2nd placed teams would be seeded.

That's right, but based on the rankings, Wales will be one of the four seeded teams. 👍
The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 10:19 - Oct 8 with 7904 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 10:15 - Oct 8 by thornabyswan

He was wrong.

http://www.uefa.com/european-qualifiers/news/newsid=2506867.html

The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 10:24 - Oct 8 with 7891 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 10:19 - Oct 8 by exiledclaseboy

He was wrong.

That's great news as soon as he said I thought that's us knackered we will get Italy if we get through.

The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 10:31 - Oct 8 with 7880 viewswhoflungdung

To eliminate Eire and qualify would please me very much indeed

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 11:00 - Oct 8 with 7838 viewsPolskijack

We managed to get through the Georgia game without getting any suspensions. i thought the Ref did well on this as did the players but the ROI game will be more blood and guts and as we have 6 players that another yellow will mean a suspension, we could be light going into any play off game if we're not very careful. Ridiculous situation really as this shouldn't apply for the "extra" play off game.
The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 11:52 - Oct 8 with 7772 viewsLoyal

Why can't they just put 8 teams in a hat and fcking draw it.
Absolute bullshit.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 12:16 - Oct 8 with 7762 viewsmonmouth

The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 10:19 - Oct 8 by exiledclaseboy

He was wrong.

So are we guaranteed to be in the top 4 of the relevant teams when the rankings are published on October 16th if we win or draw on Monday and get into the play offs?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 12:22 - Oct 8 with 7755 viewssherpajacob

I want Scotland to win today.

I would rather them in the pot than Slovakia

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 12:29 - Oct 8 with 7750 viewsmonmouth

The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 12:22 - Oct 8 by sherpajacob

I want Scotland to win today.

I would rather them in the pot than Slovakia

Then again I still know loads of Scottish. People and no Slovaks. Too risky.

Anyway, I’m still thinking we’ll sneak through by right.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 12:30 - Oct 8 with 7746 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Wales Versus The ROI World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 12:16 - Oct 8 by monmouth

So are we guaranteed to be in the top 4 of the relevant teams when the rankings are published on October 16th if we win or draw on Monday and get into the play offs?

I think so yes.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024