Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The end of the World starts soon 10:52 - Oct 8 with 38124 viewsmax936

15th of October apparently. Better get the ale in then and enjoy

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/end-of-the-world-to-start-on-october-15-wi
[Post edited 8 Oct 2017 10:56]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The end of the World starts soon on 10:59 - Oct 8 with 36616 viewsdickythorpe

Poppcock, these people should be sectioned. They are real energy zappers. So disenfranchised with their own existence they want to talk of the world ending.
Miserable fools.
The end of the World starts soon on 11:09 - Oct 8 with 36604 viewsmax936

The end of the World starts soon on 10:59 - Oct 8 by dickythorpe

Poppcock, these people should be sectioned. They are real energy zappers. So disenfranchised with their own existence they want to talk of the world ending.
Miserable fools.

I'm not taking any chances Dicky, I'm off to Tesco to stock up, I don't want to run out just as the final light goes out

The end of the World starts soon on 11:46 - Oct 8 with 36577 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

......and just before my birthday!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The end of the World starts soon on 11:52 - Oct 8 with 36574 viewsmax936

The end of the World starts soon on 11:46 - Oct 8 by JACKMANANDBOY

Bring it forward, you don't want to miss out mun.

The end of the World starts soon on 12:00 - Oct 8 with 36565 viewsLoyal

I'm looking forward to the 15th, generally Mondays are boring anyway.
What else will you have to talk about in work in Tuesday if we are all killed on Monday night.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The end of the World starts soon on 12:14 - Oct 8 with 36544 viewsJack_Meoff

Day before mine too, gutted, was looking forward to a new pair of slippers too

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The end of the World starts soon on 12:19 - Oct 8 with 36535 viewsNeath_Jack

F*ck sake, i've today just joined a gym too.

If i show them this thread, do you think they'll refund me?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The end of the World starts soon on 12:20 - Oct 8 with 36534 viewssherpajacob

Bet you any money you like it doesn't end.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

The end of the World starts soon on 12:46 - Oct 8 with 36515 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The end of the World starts soon on 12:19 - Oct 8 by Neath_Jack

Hedge your bet here, exercise for 12 hours a day for the next week.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The end of the World starts soon on 12:50 - Oct 8 with 36508 viewsmax936

The end of the World starts soon on 12:19 - Oct 8 by Neath_Jack

Well its a pretty comprehensive report print it off forthwith and take it to them ASAP is my advice also get onto your online banking page and cancel the direct debt you don't want them taking money out of your account next month

The end of the World starts soon on 12:50 - Oct 8 with 36505 viewssnork44

The end of the World starts soon on 12:14 - Oct 8 by Jack_Meoff

Day before mine too, gutted, was looking forward to a new pair of slippers too

I have been following this for a couple of months now! It is only on YouTube, usually as click bait for you to go on as they get the advertising with titles such as 'Final Warning (insert the relevant date) Niburu will hit Earth the meteorites are falling!' or 'The end times are here Planet X will obliterate the Earth!' This comes with a video with clips of disaster movies or some bod talking about what will happen ,but this will be from 2015 when we were supposed to be destroyed the last time, they repeat these clips time and time again. You look out of the window and it is a beautiful day and no sign of the impending apocalypse. David Meade shot himself in the foot by saying it would happen on the 23rd of September when all the Planets would line up, so when that didn't happen he claimed it was a ... misunderstanding and it really is the 15th of October !

This was all started by a mad American (Why do nearly all the loons come from here?) woman called Nancy Leider who claims to be in contact with the Alien Grays from Zeta Retaculi and they told her that Planet X or Niburu will hit or pass by (The pass by will cause the Poles to shift causing the earthquakes,tsunamis etc )the Earth in 1995, 2001,2005,2012,2015 and now 2017 ,so far the mad bint has got this wrong as well.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The end of the World starts soon on 13:14 - Oct 8 with 36469 viewsMo_Wives

The end of the World starts soon on 12:50 - Oct 8 by snork44

I have been following this for a couple of months now! It is only on YouTube, usually as click bait for you to go on as they get the advertising with titles such as 'Final Warning (insert the relevant date) Niburu will hit Earth the meteorites are falling!' or 'The end times are here Planet X will obliterate the Earth!' This comes with a video with clips of disaster movies or some bod talking about what will happen ,but this will be from 2015 when we were supposed to be destroyed the last time, they repeat these clips time and time again. You look out of the window and it is a beautiful day and no sign of the impending apocalypse. David Meade shot himself in the foot by saying it would happen on the 23rd of September when all the Planets would line up, so when that didn't happen he claimed it was a ... misunderstanding and it really is the 15th of October !

This was all started by a mad American (Why do nearly all the loons come from here?) woman called Nancy Leider who claims to be in contact with the Alien Grays from Zeta Retaculi and they told her that Planet X or Niburu will hit or pass by (The pass by will cause the Poles to shift causing the earthquakes,tsunamis etc )the Earth in 1995, 2001,2005,2012,2015 and now 2017 ,so far the mad bint has got this wrong as well.

A lot of this goes back to Zecharia Sitchin's 1976 book 'The 12th Planet'. Sitchin claimed to be an expert in Sumerian. It seems he may have meant bullshit.

He claimed 'Nibiru' was a planet. Sumerian scholars, as of a few years ago, don't know what the Sumerians were referring to when they used the word 'Nibiru'....but that it is not a planet.

Sumerian scholar, Michael Heiser, had asked Sitchin many times to point out where in the tablets we could find the things he claims they say...Sitchin never answered, but continued cashing the cheques for his books.

It shouldn't need saying, but this is bullshit

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The end of the World starts soon on 13:52 - Oct 8 with 36438 viewsNogginthenog

File under wa*k.
The end of the World starts soon on 14:12 - Oct 8 with 36423 viewsJack_Meoff

The end of the World starts soon on 12:50 - Oct 8 by snork44

Yeah I remember the date 23rd Sept 2015 being pushed as some sort of end of days scenario. Too tinfoil even for me...

Your sentence 'You look out of the window and it is a beautiful day and no sign of the impending apocalypse' brought to mind this Bill Hicks sketch

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The end of the World starts soon on 14:28 - Oct 8 with 36409 viewssnork44

The end of the World starts soon on 13:14 - Oct 8 by Mo_Wives

A lot of this goes back to Zecharia Sitchin's 1976 book 'The 12th Planet'. Sitchin claimed to be an expert in Sumerian. It seems he may have meant bullshit.

He claimed 'Nibiru' was a planet. Sumerian scholars, as of a few years ago, don't know what the Sumerians were referring to when they used the word 'Nibiru'....but that it is not a planet.

Sumerian scholar, Michael Heiser, had asked Sitchin many times to point out where in the tablets we could find the things he claims they say...Sitchin never answered, but continued cashing the cheques for his books.

It shouldn't need saying, but this is bullshit

Absolutely,Lieder picked up on Sitchin's work and then claimed the Zeta Greys confirmed it. One of the best Planet X lunatics is a British guy called Matt Rogers who claims the Governments are covering this up and have build underground cities to protect themselves with trains traveling at Mach 2 between various countries, just to protect the banking system ! He also claims the governments are chemtrailing the skies to hide this Planetary system from the masses , the only problem is people get on planes and they fly above the clouds..... sorry chemtrails and see clear skies and no celestial bodies.

If there is a planetary system with planets and brown dwarf stars the size of Jupiter we would soon see it and amateur Astronomers would be alerting us to any risk. Governments cover up a load of shit just look at the JFK assassination and the Iraq war, but a giant fvck off planet which would dominate the sky , even the Donald would have trouble denying that !
[Post edited 8 Oct 2017 14:31]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The end of the World starts soon on 15:00 - Oct 8 with 36379 viewsMo_Wives

The end of the World starts soon on 14:28 - Oct 8 by snork44

Absolutely,Lieder picked up on Sitchin's work and then claimed the Zeta Greys confirmed it. One of the best Planet X lunatics is a British guy called Matt Rogers who claims the Governments are covering this up and have build underground cities to protect themselves with trains traveling at Mach 2 between various countries, just to protect the banking system ! He also claims the governments are chemtrailing the skies to hide this Planetary system from the masses , the only problem is people get on planes and they fly above the clouds..... sorry chemtrails and see clear skies and no celestial bodies.

If there is a planetary system with planets and brown dwarf stars the size of Jupiter we would soon see it and amateur Astronomers would be alerting us to any risk. Governments cover up a load of shit just look at the JFK assassination and the Iraq war, but a giant fvck off planet which would dominate the sky , even the Donald would have trouble denying that !

Well said, Snorks.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The end of the World starts soon on 15:03 - Oct 8 with 36375 viewsGowerjack

The end of the World starts soon on 14:28 - Oct 8 by snork44

Leonard Bernstein
Leonid Brezhnev, Lenny Bruce and Lester Bangs

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The end of the World starts soon on 15:15 - Oct 8 with 36357 viewswhoflungdung

...and I feel fine

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The end of the World starts soon on 15:50 - Oct 8 with 36334 viewsWxmJax

The end of the World starts soon on 12:00 - Oct 8 by Loyal

I'm looking forward to the 15th, generally Mondays are boring anyway.
What else will you have to talk about in work in Tuesday if we are all killed on Monday night.

Would that be Monday the 16th ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The end of the World starts soon on 22:56 - Oct 8 with 36201 viewsKingBony

The end of the World starts soon on 15:00 - Oct 8 by Mo_Wives

Well said, Snorks.

Bang on

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The end of the World starts soon on 08:30 - Oct 9 with 36116 viewsLord_Bony

It's the day after mine the 14th so well happy I don't have to cancel...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The end of the World starts soon on 09:09 - Oct 9 with 36089 viewsmax936

The end of the World starts soon on 08:30 - Oct 9 by Lord_Bony

It's the day after mine the 14th so well happy I don't have to cancel...

How are you LB?

The end of the World starts soon on 09:14 - Oct 9 with 36083 viewsLord_Bony

The end of the World starts soon on 09:09 - Oct 9 by max936

How are you LB?

Was going to crack a wise one but may as well say...I'll be 56 same as you approx I guess.

Don't tell anyone.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The end of the World starts soon on 16:52 - Oct 9 with 35984 viewsmax936

The end of the World starts soon on 09:14 - Oct 9 by Lord_Bony

Was going to crack a wise one but may as well say...I'll be 56 same as you approx I guess.

Don't tell anyone.

This post has been edited by an administrator

How are you I asked not how old are you mun

The end of the World starts soon on 18:34 - Oct 9 with 35950 viewsMuteswan

It's obviously a misprint, it should read.....The end of the Old Pound Coin will be at midnight on 15 th October.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024