Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki 13:02 - Oct 8 with 12886 views34dfgdf54

Flew back to South Korea to play for national team.

I'm no Ki hater, I actually think he's a good player if used properly, but that's a joke.
Ki on 13:07 - Oct 8 with 4492 viewsGlyn1

Why?

They are playing Morocco on Tuesday, which leaves him time to get back here, and he desperately needs the game time.

It's only a friendly so the club could presumably have stopped him if they had wanted to.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2017 13:15]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Ki on 13:14 - Oct 8 with 4470 views34dfgdf54

Ki on 13:07 - Oct 8 by Glyn1

Why?

They are playing Morocco on Tuesday, which leaves him time to get back here, and he desperately needs the game time.

It's only a friendly so the club could presumably have stopped him if they had wanted to.

Just seems to me he's never fit for us, but as soon as the internationals start he's back in South Korea ready to play.
Ki on 13:15 - Oct 8 with 4466 viewsGlyn1

Ki on 13:14 - Oct 8 by 34dfgdf54

Just seems to me he's never fit for us, but as soon as the internationals start he's back in South Korea ready to play.

Fair point.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Ki on 13:47 - Oct 8 with 4412 viewspencoedjack

He certainly seems to value his international career far more than his club

Also not a hater
Ki on 13:56 - Oct 8 with 4388 viewsDarran

Fuçk him he's shit anyway.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ki on 14:07 - Oct 8 with 4367 viewsjack247

It’s flat out taking the piss
Ki on 14:22 - Oct 8 with 4336 viewsthornabyswan

Ki on 14:07 - Oct 8 by jack247

It’s flat out taking the piss

He is it's obvious he can't be arsed to put him self out for us but is always available for the national team.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Ki on 16:42 - Oct 8 with 4160 viewsairedale

In 1965 Llwynhendy to Stockhams Corner was hell of a trip. Today Swansea to S Korea is a piece of cake.
Login to get fewer ads

Ki on 16:49 - Oct 8 with 4149 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If match fit he should be the first midfielder on the team sheet as it stands. We have nobody better at linking defence and attack in the squad than him currently who has proven he can do it consistently without making colossal errors every game.

After spending £27,000,000 in that area this Summer, it is depressing that this is the case.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Ki on 17:30 - Oct 8 with 4103 viewsGriffting

I’d be annoyed if he was still regarded as injured.
However, it’s been stated he’s been back in full training, played for the u-23’s, and if the national team can get him up to match speed with a further two games under his belt I can’t see the problem.
Ki on 17:31 - Oct 8 with 4094 viewsjacabertawe

Ki on 17:30 - Oct 8 by Griffting

However, it’s been stated he’s been back in full training, played for the u-23’s, and if the national team can get him up to match speed with a further two games under his belt I can’t see the problem.

Exactly

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Ki on 17:52 - Oct 8 with 4065 viewsMeraki

He's been playing for the U23s?
Ki on 18:21 - Oct 8 with 4031 views34dfgdf54

Ki on 17:52 - Oct 8 by Meraki

He's been playing for the U23s?

45 minutes against Celtic reserves.

This isn't the first time it's happened, if it was a one off I'd understand but it seems to be happening most international breaks.

Agree with Dwight aswell, one of the first names on team sheet for me at the moment if fit.
Ki on 18:26 - Oct 8 with 4018 viewsMeraki

Ki on 18:21 - Oct 8 by 34dfgdf54

This isn't the first time it's happened, if it was a one off I'd understand but it seems to be happening most international breaks.

Agree with Dwight aswell, one of the first names on team sheet for me at the moment if fit.

Hopefully he'll get some game time for South Korea and it will improve his match fitness.
Ki on 18:27 - Oct 8 with 4017 viewslifelong

Ki on 18:21 - Oct 8 by 34dfgdf54

If Ki should be the first name on the team sheet we’re fecked.
Ki on 19:12 - Oct 8 with 3958 viewsLoyal

Ki on 13:07 - Oct 8 by Glyn1

Why?

No club would ever stop a player playing in a friendly, ask Fergie.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ki on 19:54 - Oct 8 with 3897 viewsKingBony

The timing is just a coincidence unfortunately, he’s committed to playing for the swans.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Ki on 20:45 - Oct 8 with 3843 viewsJackflack

SPOT ON. People need to grow up

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Ki on 21:04 - Oct 8 with 3813 viewssplJack

Totally agree with this.

This Op,is prone to being a bit of a drama queen!
Ki on 21:11 - Oct 8 with 3798 views34dfgdf54

Ki on 21:04 - Oct 8 by splJack

Totally agree with this.

Drama Queen? Like I said, I'm a big fan of Ki. But he's injured constantly, but doesn't seem to miss many international games. Just an obversation.

This site is full of keyboard warriors these days like yourself. Give your opinion and leave the little remarks out. You wouldn't give attitude in person.
Ki on 21:15 - Oct 8 with 3777 viewspencoedjack

Ki on 21:04 - Oct 8 by splJack

Totally agree with this.

The OP is one of the better football posters on here imo
Ki on 21:18 - Oct 8 with 3765 viewsFlashberryjack

It'a a f*cking joke, it really is.
Flying half way around the world to play in a friendly is not the way to get match fit IMO, he'll probably pull a lower bowel muscle and be unfit until the next international.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Ki on 21:25 - Oct 8 with 3737 viewstheloneranger

He showed what he thought of the Swans when the club allowed him to finish the season early to do his National Service and he went and played games for South Korea.

He then did his National Service training, which made him turn up late for the following pre season training!!

One word... Selfish

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Ki on 21:26 - Oct 8 with 3736 viewsGriffting

Ki on 21:18 - Oct 8 by Flashberryjack

It'a a f*cking joke, it really is.
Flying half way around the world to play in a friendly is not the way to get match fit IMO, he'll probably pull a lower bowel muscle and be unfit until the next international.

Playing in games isn’t the way to get match fit.

Christ.
Ki on 21:29 - Oct 8 with 3717 viewsGaryjack

Ki on 20:45 - Oct 8 by Jackflack

SPOT ON. People need to grow up

SPOT ON? SPOT ON!!!! Jesus Christ Chris, if he needs to get match fit after being injured, then he should be doing it here, not travelling half way around the world to play in meaningless friendlies for South Korea! We pay him £40k a week to play for our club man!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024