Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki 13:02 - Oct 8 with 12904 views34dfgdf54

Flew back to South Korea to play for national team.

I'm no Ki hater, I actually think he's a good player if used properly, but that's a joke.
Ki on 21:31 - Oct 8 with 2059 viewsMeraki

Ki on 21:29 - Oct 8 by Garyjack

SPOT ON? SPOT ON!!!! Jesus Christ Chris, if he needs to get match fit after being injured, then he should be doing it here, not travelling half way around the world to play in meaningless friendlies for South Korea! We pay him £40k a week to play for our club man!

Don't think we've got a match till next Saturday?
Ki on 21:31 - Oct 8 with 2055 viewsGaryjack

Ki on 21:26 - Oct 8 by Griffting

Playing in games isn’t the way to get match fit.

Christ.

That's not what Flash said tho was it!
Ki on 21:39 - Oct 8 with 2032 viewsGriffting

Ki on 21:31 - Oct 8 by Garyjack

That's not what Flash said tho was it!

Ki got 45 minutes yesterday.
Will likely get 60+ in the next game this week.
Footballers often suggest the best way to get fit and sharp is through playing in matches.

What’s the problem with that?

For the record I’m just as frustrated by Ki than anyone else. He’s hasn’t had a pre season in 2 years now. But in this case I don’t think it’s that bad.
Ki on 21:41 - Oct 8 with 2029 viewsGaryjack

Ki on 21:31 - Oct 8 by Meraki

Don't think we've got a match till next Saturday?

No shit!

He's a Swansea City player. We play Newport on Tuesday night, and Chelsea U23's on Friday! But ye, let him fvck off to play in a friendly for South Korea to get match fit is it? C'mon man ffs!
Ki on 21:45 - Oct 8 with 2009 viewsGaryjack

Ki on 21:39 - Oct 8 by Griffting

Ki got 45 minutes yesterday.
Will likely get 60+ in the next game this week.
Footballers often suggest the best way to get fit and sharp is through playing in matches.

What’s the problem with that?

For the record I’m just as frustrated by Ki than anyone else. He’s hasn’t had a pre season in 2 years now. But in this case I don’t think it’s that bad.

He should be here, getting match fit in any game he qualifies to play in. There are two this week. If you think that he's better off abroad playing for his country in meaningless friendlies after being injured, instead of showing his total commitment to the club that pays him £40k a week then i truly fvckin despair!
Ki on 21:46 - Oct 8 with 2007 viewsFlashberryjack

Ki on 21:26 - Oct 8 by Griffting

Playing in games isn’t the way to get match fit.

Christ.

Bring him up to fitness here, under the supervision of our fitness team.

We pay his f*cking wages, how many games has he played for us this season, and where did he pick up his injury ?

Christ ........twice

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Ki on 22:00 - Oct 8 with 1983 viewsGriffting

Ki on 21:46 - Oct 8 by Flashberryjack

We pay his f*cking wages, how many games has he played for us this season, and where did he pick up his injury ?

Christ ........twice

He is fit.
He needs gametime.

Whether it’s with the 23’s or with the national team I couldn’t really care less as long as he gets up to speed and is back in contention for the first team sooner rather than later.
Ki on 22:07 - Oct 8 with 1962 viewsJackflack

Ki on 22:00 - Oct 8 by Griffting

He is fit.
He needs gametime.

Whether it’s with the 23’s or with the national team I couldn’t really care less as long as he gets up to speed and is back in contention for the first team sooner rather than later.

Spot on

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Login to get fewer ads

Ki on 22:20 - Oct 8 with 1942 viewsGaryjack

He is fit.
He needs gametime.

So you don't care whether a player who we pay £40k a week to spends half of his life on the other side of the world poncing around in friendlies to get 'match fit' instead of with the club who pays him the wage that funds his extravagant lifestyle? This shit is running far deeper than an injured player getting match fit, and has done for some time. Ki is becoming a total liability, and i doubt very much whether he will put in a decent shift for us again. He's got no heart.
Ki on 22:22 - Oct 8 with 1932 viewsJackflack

Ki on 22:20 - Oct 8 by Garyjack

So you don't care whether a player who we pay £40k a week to spends half of his life on the other side of the world poncing around in friendlies to get 'match fit' instead of with the club who pays him the wage that funds his extravagant lifestyle? This shit is running far deeper than an injured player getting match fit, and has done for some time. Ki is becoming a total liability, and i doubt very much whether he will put in a decent shift for us again. He's got no heart.

Not spot on

Ki on 22:22 - Oct 8 with 1932 viewsGaryjack

Ki on 22:07 - Oct 8 by Jackflack

Spot on

Ki on 22:23 - Oct 8 with 1925 viewsJackflack

Ki on 22:22 - Oct 8 by Garyjack

Bye bye love

Ki on 22:25 - Oct 8 with 1916 viewsGaryjack

Ki on 22:22 - Oct 8 by Jackflack

Not spot on

Go on then Chris, Pick the bones out of it. Because i'm pretty much sure i ain't far off!
Ki on 22:26 - Oct 8 with 1912 viewsjack247

He is fit.
He needs gametime.

He’d have a better of chance getting into first team contention sooner rather later by training with Clement and our coaching team, getting minutes under his belt here and not spending the best part of 3 days on planes.
Ki on 22:29 - Oct 8 with 1904 viewsGaryjack

Ki on 22:23 - Oct 8 by Jackflack

Bye bye love

Don't become Gary's clown Chris.

Ki on 22:50 - Oct 8 with 1856 viewsKingBony

Ki on 21:46 - Oct 8 by Flashberryjack

Christ ........twice

Cmon man ffs

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Ki on 22:51 - Oct 8 with 1853 viewsKingBony

Ki on 22:07 - Oct 8 by Jackflack

Spot on

Spot on

Ki on 22:51 - Oct 8 with 1850 viewsKingBony

Ki on 22:25 - Oct 8 by Garyjack

Go on then Chris, Pick the bones out of it. Because i'm pretty much sure i ain't far off!

Bang on cmon man ffs

Ki on 22:55 - Oct 8 with 1847 viewsJackflack

Ki on 22:25 - Oct 8 by Garyjack

To be honest I don't really care. I'm stuck in a hotel room watching the equalizer
Such is my disconnect from what used to be my club. I just watch the games and no longer spend the time between games worrying about KI ETC.
Love ya G

Ki on 23:07 - Oct 8 with 1831 viewsGaryjack

Ki on 22:55 - Oct 8 by Jackflack

To be honest I don't really care. I'm stuck in a hotel room watching the equalizer
Such is my disconnect from what used to be my club. I just watch the games and no longer spend the time between games worrying about KI ETC.
Love ya G

I feel your pain. Ring reception and order fresh lobster and the finest fillet steak. Just tell them Garyjack will pay for it.

Hang on! WTF are you doing in a hotel room on a Sunday night?
Ki on 23:29 - Oct 8 with 1800 viewsItchySphincter

He's shite.

Fit or not.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ki on 23:41 - Oct 8 with 1783 viewsJackflack

Ki on 23:07 - Oct 8 by Garyjack

I feel your pain. Ring reception and order fresh lobster and the finest fillet steak. Just tell them Garyjack will pay for it.

The wife arrives at Heathrow early morn. I gotta pick her up.
Had a couple of drinks with Ki in the hotel bar.
He said fukyooo garyjack

Ki on 23:42 - Oct 8 with 1780 viewsJackflack

Ki on 23:07 - Oct 8 by Garyjack

I fuggin hate lobster... sea insects

Ki on 03:26 - Oct 9 with 1720 viewsLoyal

Ki on 22:20 - Oct 8 by Garyjack

I bet it's fcking more than 40k.
Fck him.

Llorente got away with it, as did Gylfi now Ki. Looks like we are shit scared of these spoilt fckrs. I hate em.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ki on 07:19 - Oct 9 with 1670 viewsJFSwan

He was excellent and very important in our push for survival last season.

Get him fit and in the squad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024