Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias 15:03 - Oct 8 with 22656 viewsmanseltonsa5

Just e mailed a reporter at Wales on Sunday regarding an article he did today regarding Wales match on Monday.He kept on referring to Welsh fans who he spoke to and mentioning they were also Cardiff city fans.When he spoke to Eli's James he only referred about him being a football fan,although everyone who listens to Elis on the radio knows he is a Swansea fan through and through.
I mentioned yo this reporter about his Cardiff bias and that they are supposed to be a national newspaper of Wales and represent the whole of the nation,I await his response
Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 23:26 - Oct 9 with 3275 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 22:12 - Oct 9 by owainglyndwr

I went to Holland and bluebirds gave it big on the plane until they had a few dabs and found out we had a good few boxers.
After the odd clip and did not want to know.
They always needed numbers always

Byron is a 14 year old boy whose dad bought him the entire back catalogue of Annis Abraham's (lol) "novels"

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 00:55 - Oct 10 with 3235 viewsowainglyndwr

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 23:26 - Oct 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Byron is a 14 year old boy whose dad bought him the entire back catalogue of Annis Abraham's (lol) "novels"

At the end of the day Cardiff have a lot of boys also people around wales buy into this capitol shit and think they are or become soul crew members.
The recent match Wales away there was a Aberystwyth flag with soul crew , but the swans have a strong support and a lot of seaon ticket holders in that area and surroundings also Machynlleth
They are Just band wagon cardiff supporters tagging on
[Post edited 10 Oct 2017 8:23]
Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 05:36 - Oct 10 with 3200 viewsLoyal

It's over Byron, your train is in and your beloved bluebirds are soulless again 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 14:37 - Oct 10 with 3103 viewsbyron

You are an odd chap loyal. Your not the jack that brings a Swansea loyal Union Jack to games by the way are you? So embarrassing to most and I’m sure you wouldn’t dream of taking that away to a Wales game now would you? Thought so....

Benny

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 14:48 - Oct 10 with 3098 viewsChippy69

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 14:37 - Oct 10 by byron

You are an odd chap loyal. Your not the jack that brings a Swansea loyal Union Jack to games by the way are you? So embarrassing to most and I’m sure you wouldn’t dream of taking that away to a Wales game now would you? Thought so....

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 15:08 - Oct 10 with 3081 viewswizardwade

theres about 15 /20 lads up my way who wear soul crew tee shirts and what not, but travel to every away game and always have on a coach!! ha
Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 22:10 - Oct 10 with 2983 viewsowainglyndwr

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 15:08 - Oct 10 by wizardwade

theres about 15 /20 lads up my way who wear soul crew tee shirts and what not, but travel to every away game and always have on a coach!! ha

What ?????
Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 22:19 - Oct 10 with 2968 viewsLoyal

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 14:37 - Oct 10 by byron

Come over and find out on Saturday dimlow 👍
Nothing better than finding out for yourself.

You have some very cowardly tendencies, leaving games early because you are scared, asking why a Union Jack isn't at wales games ( again because you are too cowardly to take one - why the fck you would ask that I don't know )
Oh and btw, that flag you refer to and it's owner(s) comes with many let's say areas that are seriously well out of your league. Not one would attend a wales game, all cultures and agendas at Swansea see ?

I'll leave it there, I'll maybe drop you a pm and we can have a nice chat at the game Saturday about flags, and no that's not a threat. I can even recommend some manning up classes for you or maybe get yourself along to a gym and get some more self confidence, your lacking in many areas.

That yellow streak of yours won't wash off mucka, nor will mummy lick it off you need to face this one by yourself. East stand Saturday ?
[Post edited 10 Oct 2017 22:25]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Login to get fewer ads

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 22:22 - Oct 10 with 2956 viewsLoyal

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 22:10 - Oct 10 by owainglyndwr

What ?????

Look what you've started 😂
They are trawling out all sorts of Vince Alms now.

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 12:34 - Oct 11 with 2864 viewswizardwade

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 22:10 - Oct 10 by owainglyndwr

What ?????

what,what?
Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 14:53 - Oct 11 with 2800 viewsGB11

Laughable how some people on here use the term "scum".

Get a fking grip
Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 16:57 - Oct 11 with 2736 viewsLoyal

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 14:53 - Oct 11 by GB11

Laughable how some people on here use the term "scum".

Get a fking grip

Hello Byron 👍

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 13:28 - Oct 12 with 2583 viewsDewi1jack

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 12:34 - Oct 11 by wizardwade

what,what?

I think he was politely asking WTF you're going on about child.
I was wondering the same as are a few others.

Are you another avid reader of Anus's greatest drawing books dear?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 15:22 - Oct 12 with 2548 viewstrampie

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 22:19 - Oct 10 by Loyal

Come over and find out on Saturday dimlow 👍
Nothing better than finding out for yourself.

You have some very cowardly tendencies, leaving games early because you are scared, asking why a Union Jack isn't at wales games ( again because you are too cowardly to take one - why the fck you would ask that I don't know )
Oh and btw, that flag you refer to and it's owner(s) comes with many let's say areas that are seriously well out of your league. Not one would attend a wales game, all cultures and agendas at Swansea see ?

I'll leave it there, I'll maybe drop you a pm and we can have a nice chat at the game Saturday about flags, and no that's not a threat. I can even recommend some manning up classes for you or maybe get yourself along to a gym and get some more self confidence, your lacking in many areas.

That yellow streak of yours won't wash off mucka, nor will mummy lick it off you need to face this one by yourself. East stand Saturday ?
[Post edited 10 Oct 2017 22:25]

That union flag is an embarrassment and disgrace to the club, it's cringe worthy and deeply offensive to lots of local Welsh people.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 16:03 - Oct 12 with 2529 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 15:22 - Oct 12 by trampie

That union flag is an embarrassment and disgrace to the club, it's cringe worthy and deeply offensive to lots of local Welsh people.

Not to 99% of this board who aren't carried up in Welsh Nationalist sentimentality it isn't. I can't think of anyone I know off here in 50 years who has been ashamed of it either

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 16:19 - Oct 12 with 2523 viewstrampie

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 16:03 - Oct 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Not to 99% of this board who aren't carried up in Welsh Nationalist sentimentality it isn't. I can't think of anyone I know off here in 50 years who has been ashamed of it either

It depends on how educated people are about history, it's seen as a symbol of imperialism and oppression in many quarters, even referred to as the butchers apron by some.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 17:43 - Oct 12 with 2487 viewsLoyal

So the Welsh born British service folk who carry the flag with pride on their uniforms are ?

Any view on the dead ones ?

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 17:43 - Oct 12 with 2483 viewsLoyal

Is it ?
You should pop over as well 😂

Edit - that flag has been there for years, ask yourself why nobody has ever taken it down or tried to.
I'll leave it there.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2017 17:44]

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 18:01 - Oct 12 with 2461 viewstrampie

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 17:43 - Oct 12 by Loyal

Is it ?
You should pop over as well 😂

Edit - that flag has been there for years, ask yourself why nobody has ever taken it down or tried to.
I'll leave it there.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2017 17:44]

Well you have heard the views of a poster on here and no doubt you seen the views of the fans of an English team regarding that flag last season as I pointed out their message-board thread for people on this board to see.

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 19:38 - Oct 12 with 2422 viewsplasjack

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 18:01 - Oct 12 by trampie

Well you have heard the views of a poster on here and no doubt you seen the views of the fans of an English team regarding that flag last season as I pointed out their message-board thread for people on this board to see.

Why not re-locate to Catalonia.
Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 19:57 - Oct 12 with 2407 viewstrampie

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 19:38 - Oct 12 by plasjack

Why not re-locate to Catalonia.

I would say because Wales is the best country in the World.

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 20:17 - Oct 12 with 2388 viewsplasjack

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 19:57 - Oct 12 by trampie

I would say because Wales is the best country in the World.

Time for your medication and hope the pills are not made in England, and by the way I am more welsh than you probably.
Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 20:33 - Oct 12 with 2365 viewstrampie

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 20:17 - Oct 12 by plasjack

Time for your medication and hope the pills are not made in England, and by the way I am more welsh than you probably.

Are you suggesting a personal ban on buying goods from the occupied territories ?

You think you are more Welsh than somebody else do you ? ....... hmm

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 20:36 - Oct 12 with 2359 viewsplasjack

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 20:33 - Oct 12 by trampie

Are you suggesting a personal ban on buying goods from the occupied territories ?

You think you are more Welsh than somebody else do you ? ....... hmm

Post your birth certificate, and I will reciprocate.
Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 20:55 - Oct 12 with 2339 viewstrampie

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 20:36 - Oct 12 by plasjack

Post your birth certificate, and I will reciprocate.

What is your point ? you can't beat a full house in this scenario.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024