Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias 15:03 - Oct 8 with 22727 viewsmanseltonsa5

Just e mailed a reporter at Wales on Sunday regarding an article he did today regarding Wales match on Monday.He kept on referring to Welsh fans who he spoke to and mentioning they were also Cardiff city fans.When he spoke to Eli's James he only referred about him being a football fan,although everyone who listens to Elis on the radio knows he is a Swansea fan through and through.
I mentioned yo this reporter about his Cardiff bias and that they are supposed to be a national newspaper of Wales and represent the whole of the nation,I await his response
Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 20:59 - Oct 12 with 6539 viewsplasjack

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 20:55 - Oct 12 by trampie

What is your point ? you can't beat a full house in this scenario.

Prove it.
Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 21:09 - Oct 12 with 6528 viewstrampie

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 20:59 - Oct 12 by plasjack

Prove it.

You put your birth certificate on here if you want, it does not prove you are anymore Welsh than the next person not that it should matter anyway, there will be tens of thousands of people in a Wales with a full house like I say not that that matters, but surely you must realise that ?
Why you think you are more Welsh than somebody else is odd.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 21:10 - Oct 12 with 6521 viewsLoyal

Flags don't half cause a fuss 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 21:17 - Oct 12 with 6508 viewsplasjack

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 21:09 - Oct 12 by trampie

You put your birth certificate on here if you want, it does not prove you are anymore Welsh than the next person not that it should matter anyway, there will be tens of thousands of people in a Wales with a full house like I say not that that matters, but surely you must realise that ?
Why you think you are more Welsh than somebody else is odd.

Stop twisting my words, I said I am more Welsh than you, and you being a Nationalist should understand that.
Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 21:26 - Oct 12 with 6498 viewstrampie

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 21:17 - Oct 12 by plasjack

Stop twisting my words, I said I am more Welsh than you, and you being a Nationalist should understand that.

I would not describe myself as a nationalist (although I understand the argument that everyone that believes in borders is a nationalist) and I don't understand why you think you are more Welsh than me ?

Why do you think you are more Welsh than me ?, as regards birth certificates it's not uncommon to be born in Wales, both parents to be born in Wales, with Welsh names etc.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 21:53 - Oct 12 with 6481 viewsDewi1jack

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 19:57 - Oct 12 by trampie

I would say because Wales is the best country in the World.

But the Welsh lads and lasses amongst us aren't allowed to be Welsh British or British Welsh even if we took the Queens coin and wore the uniform with pride?

You haven't answered Loyals question about the Welsh people who have died for the Great British Flag.
Maybe pop over to the lower East and give me your answer in person big man, then you can go and take the flag down if it so distresses you.

You and others of your ilk are the fuking disgrace and have no place in our beautiful country.
Even if you do have 2 Welsh parents.
Who must be so proud of you.
Unlike most of the Welsh population

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 21:54 - Oct 12 with 6479 viewslonglostjack

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 21:26 - Oct 12 by trampie

I would not describe myself as a nationalist (although I understand the argument that everyone that believes in borders is a nationalist) and I don't understand why you think you are more Welsh than me ?

Why do you think you are more Welsh than me ?, as regards birth certificates it's not uncommon to be born in Wales, both parents to be born in Wales, with Welsh names etc.

Is Jones a Welsh name Trampie?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 22:29 - Oct 12 with 6455 viewstrampie

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 21:53 - Oct 12 by Dewi1jack

But the Welsh lads and lasses amongst us aren't allowed to be Welsh British or British Welsh even if we took the Queens coin and wore the uniform with pride?

You haven't answered Loyals question about the Welsh people who have died for the Great British Flag.
Maybe pop over to the lower East and give me your answer in person big man, then you can go and take the flag down if it so distresses you.

You and others of your ilk are the fuking disgrace and have no place in our beautiful country.
Even if you do have 2 Welsh parents.
Who must be so proud of you.
Unlike most of the Welsh population

Is the Queen's coin like the King's shilling ?

Do you have to swear some kind of oath or something to get the cash ?

Login to get fewer ads

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 22:33 - Oct 12 with 6443 viewswhoflungdung

Killy kenny stated Ive become English,by living here

I have Welsh parents,grandparents, born IN Swansea and have a Welsh name

My kids have too

Explain that to your Wannabee Paddy chum,tramp,

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 22:36 - Oct 12 with 6439 viewstrampie

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 21:54 - Oct 12 by longlostjack

Is Jones a Welsh name Trampie?

Im sure you are about to tell me.

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 22:36 - Oct 12 with 6433 viewsDarran

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 22:33 - Oct 12 by whoflungdung

My kids have too

A working class Tory from Manselton. lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 22:42 - Oct 12 with 6427 viewsGaryjack

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 21:10 - Oct 12 by Loyal

Flags don't half cause a fuss 😂

Indeed!

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 00:06 - Oct 13 with 6381 viewsLoyal

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 22:42 - Oct 12 by Garyjack

Indeed!

Now youve done it !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 09:39 - Oct 13 with 6313 viewsDewi1jack

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 22:29 - Oct 12 by trampie

Is the Queen's coin like the King's shilling ?

Do you have to swear some kind of oath or something to get the cash ?

Don't try and be clever thinking you are funny little child.
Feel free to come and answer to my face Saturday about the British Welsh lads and lasses rather than hide behind your keyboard.

Then you can walk up the back of the East and remove the flags that distress you so much.
If you're not prepared to do that, then shut the fuk up and concentrate on your 11+

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 09:51 - Oct 13 with 6301 viewstrampie

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 09:39 - Oct 13 by Dewi1jack

Don't try and be clever thinking you are funny little child.
Feel free to come and answer to my face Saturday about the British Welsh lads and lasses rather than hide behind your keyboard.

Then you can walk up the back of the East and remove the flags that distress you so much.
If you're not prepared to do that, then shut the fuk up and concentrate on your 11+

Oh aye losing control is it !, Britain's finest in action hey, it's children that tend to lose control.

As regards your offer I would not soil my hands.

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 10:21 - Oct 13 with 6277 viewstrampie

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 22:33 - Oct 12 by whoflungdung

My kids have too

What are you saying 'dung' ?, you are trying to point something out to me are you ?, you like Dazza both love taking about your families on here, you both do it all the time, so what's this story ?, you are Welsh but you live in England and your wife and children are English is it ?, is that what you are saying ?
How very international and cosmopolitan.

My family being all Welsh support Wales, when Wales play England does the English part of your family support England ? or are there other things afoot ?

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 13:22 - Oct 13 with 6238 viewswizardwade

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 13:28 - Oct 12 by Dewi1jack

I think he was politely asking WTF you're going on about child.
I was wondering the same as are a few others.

Are you another avid reader of Anus's greatest drawing books dear?

child,pffft, are you for real!!
now let me explain a little better!!
where I live up in the valleys theres only about 5 or 6 of us jacks, its all Cardiff up here!
a lot of them "claim" to be soul crew or whatever its called but they only ever go to home or away games on a bus! now I thought (I could be wrong) that the soul"s travelled by train.
that's all I was pointing out!
so do me a favour handsome and wind your fu**ing neck in!!!!
Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 22:12 - Oct 13 with 6141 viewsDewi1jack

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 09:51 - Oct 13 by trampie

Oh aye losing control is it !, Britain's finest in action hey, it's children that tend to lose control.

As regards your offer I would not soil my hands.

Not losing control at all.
Offering the chance for you to come and debate like an adult.
Maybe you can convince me to change my mind about British Welsh, with a good old fashioned chat, rather than using the internet or texting.
As for handling the British flag, maybe you'll be able to face your fears about such things, rather than running away from what scares them like wizardwade does.

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 02:54 - Oct 14 with 6096 viewsLoyal

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 13:22 - Oct 13 by wizardwade

child,pffft, are you for real!!
now let me explain a little better!!
where I live up in the valleys theres only about 5 or 6 of us jacks, its all Cardiff up here!
a lot of them "claim" to be soul crew or whatever its called but they only ever go to home or away games on a bus! now I thought (I could be wrong) that the soul"s travelled by train.
that's all I was pointing out!
so do me a favour handsome and wind your fu**ing neck in!!!!

Open your eyes a bit mate, the younger generation are flooding the valleys with black and white.
Cardiff are mainly the noisy bald men, the youth is the future and they are rolling out the valleys supporting the swans.

You can't know everyone and what they do ....

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 09:03 - Oct 14 with 6058 viewswizardwade

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 02:54 - Oct 14 by Loyal

Open your eyes a bit mate, the younger generation are flooding the valleys with black and white.
Cardiff are mainly the noisy bald men, the youth is the future and they are rolling out the valleys supporting the swans.

You can't know everyone and what they do ....

i agree, what I meant was theres 4 or 5 of my mates who go to games from oour small village. yes in most valleys now its at least 50/50 ! the younger generation are deffo black and white,
and your right the "lads" I was talking about most of them are in their 50"s !!!!
I just thought it was a funny story about wannabies!
dewi, I really don't know what your on about!! facing fears?
Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 09:19 - Oct 15 with 5979 viewsfelixstowe_jack

No mention of the Welsh Derby Newport v Swansea on the BBC Cardiff but they did give full coverage to Cardiff'd defeat at Birmingham fair dos.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024