Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Streamcentre.Tv 18:26 - Oct 9 with 15649 viewsmax936

have changed their payment method, you have to sign up to Coinbase and load a Bitcoin with money to pay your subscription now, but I've tried two accounts and I can't get past the Authorise your Transaction click on the box to Confirm and Buy and nothing, I then receive an Email off Coinbase saying that they've cancelled my Transaction. I've emailed them and they've said to try another Web Browser, I've also phoned my bank and they can't shed any light on the problem either.
The banks security authorisation payment box should come up, but it doesn't, doing my napper in now.

Anyone on here tried to be a subscription recently and been successful?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Streamcentre.Tv on 21:42 - Oct 10 with 2152 viewsmax936

Streamcentre.Tv on 21:40 - Oct 10 by exiledclaseboy

Yes it’s just an app you download. Flawless will give you the details to be able to play it through PP

Cheers kind Sir.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Streamcentre.Tv on 23:00 - Oct 10 with 2119 viewsjedijack

Streamcentre.Tv on 21:05 - Oct 10 by monmouth

And me please...

I sent it to you on 22:21 - Jun 18

:)
Streamcentre.Tv on 23:03 - Oct 10 with 2118 viewsjedijack

Streamcentre.Tv on 21:34 - Oct 10 by Jackflack

Me too Jed

Sent a resellers info to you months ago too, lol.

Will send another PM now with updated info
Streamcentre.Tv on 11:19 - Oct 11 with 2091 viewsjedijack

Streamcentre.Tv on 21:01 - Oct 10 by exiledclaseboy

This afternoon I signed up for flawless which I’m using through perfect player. Isn’t it absolutely excellent?

Glad you like it mate. :)

I'd suggest having look at STBEmu for watching live TV on android. There is a guide to setting it up on the facebook, it's great for channel surfing IMO.

Also check out the catch up section if you've not already. Proper spiffing.
Streamcentre.Tv on 13:31 - Oct 11 with 2059 viewsfbreath

Streamcentre.Tv on 23:00 - Oct 10 by jedijack

Could you send to me please

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Streamcentre.Tv on 16:35 - Oct 11 with 2034 viewsexiledclaseboy

Streamcentre.Tv on 11:19 - Oct 11 by jedijack

Glad you like it mate. :)

I'd suggest having look at STBEmu for watching live TV on android. There is a guide to setting it up on the facebook, it's great for channel surfing IMO.

Also check out the catch up section if you've not already. Proper spiffing.

Had a fair bit of buffering watching through PP this afternoon. Any idea if there’s a fix for that? Internet connection is more than fast enough for hd streaming.

Poll: Tory leader

Streamcentre.Tv on 16:43 - Oct 11 with 2032 viewsmonmouth

Streamcentre.Tv on 23:00 - Oct 10 by jedijack

I forgot.

See you again at Xmas!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Streamcentre.Tv on 16:45 - Oct 11 with 2028 viewsJackfath

Streamcentre.Tv on 19:28 - Oct 9 by Jackfath

I'm really not getting why you chaos aren't binning them and going with Flawless seeing as they've got rave reviews from everyone on here?

Well said.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Streamcentre.Tv on 17:32 - Oct 11 with 2016 viewsjedijack

Streamcentre.Tv on 16:35 - Oct 11 by exiledclaseboy

Had a fair bit of buffering watching through PP this afternoon. Any idea if there’s a fix for that? Internet connection is more than fast enough for hd streaming.

Any particular channels mate? If only a few channels having issues check the facebook group channel thread to see if anything been reported.

If it's all channels, check the main body of the facebook thread to see if they're having issues with the service. 90% of the time something like this is caused by something the end user side. I've just checked the facebook and can't see any major faults being discussed.

I'd personally start with a reboot of your internet modem, I know it sounds cheesy but can actually do a lot of good at times. If you're on Virgin you could take a look at disabling IP flood detection in your router settings. There is a guide to doing this, and a whole host of other stuff in the facebook services group files section.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2017 17:34]
Streamcentre.Tv on 17:33 - Oct 11 with 2013 viewsSwanjaxs

Streamcentre.Tv on 16:35 - Oct 11 by exiledclaseboy

Hi mate are you with bt? The team at Flawless are saying they are having issues with bt at the moment but are working on a fix 👍
[Post edited 11 Oct 2017 17:35]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Streamcentre.Tv on 17:36 - Oct 11 with 2004 viewsexiledclaseboy

Streamcentre.Tv on 17:32 - Oct 11 by jedijack

Any particular channels mate? If only a few channels having issues check the facebook group channel thread to see if anything been reported.

If it's all channels, check the main body of the facebook thread to see if they're having issues with the service. 90% of the time something like this is caused by something the end user side. I've just checked the facebook and can't see any major faults being discussed.

I'd personally start with a reboot of your internet modem, I know it sounds cheesy but can actually do a lot of good at times. If you're on Virgin you could take a look at disabling IP flood detection in your router settings. There is a guide to doing this, and a whole host of other stuff in the facebook services group files section.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2017 17:34]

I was watching a stream of the latest Pirates of the Caribbean film. Asked online and they told me to change the decoder to hardware, hardware plus and then software but it didn’t help. Did the router reboot (Sky Broadband by the way). Ended up switching from perfect player to Kodi and it was fine. Weird.

Streamcentre.Tv on 17:39 - Oct 11 with 2000 viewsexiledclaseboy

Streamcentre.Tv on 17:33 - Oct 11 by Swanjaxs

Hi mate are you with bt? The team at Flawless are saying they are having issues with bt at the moment but are working on a fix 👍
[Post edited 11 Oct 2017 17:35]

Noticedthat on Facebook. Sky broadband here though.

Streamcentre.Tv on 17:44 - Oct 11 with 1997 viewsjedijack

Streamcentre.Tv on 17:36 - Oct 11 by exiledclaseboy

I was watching a stream of the latest Pirates of the Caribbean film. Asked online and they told me to change the decoder to hardware, hardware plus and then software but it didn’t help. Did the router reboot (Sky Broadband by the way). Ended up switching from perfect player to Kodi and it was fine. Weird.

They been doing maintenance on the on demand section for a few weeks if that's where you were watching it? Maybe a temporary glitch, but then again I always use Kodi for non live TV.

I don't use their on demand personally as always found that a bit flakey, I use covenant with a real debrid subscription which works amazingly for on demand film and TV.

Live TV and 7 day catch up is really what you're getting with them.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2017 17:44]
Streamcentre.Tv on 17:56 - Oct 11 with 1984 viewsexiledclaseboy

Streamcentre.Tv on 17:44 - Oct 11 by jedijack

They been doing maintenance on the on demand section for a few weeks if that's where you were watching it? Maybe a temporary glitch, but then again I always use Kodi for non live TV.

I don't use their on demand personally as always found that a bit flakey, I use covenant with a real debrid subscription which works amazingly for on demand film and TV.

Live TV and 7 day catch up is really what you're getting with them.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2017 17:44]

To be honest as long as it works for Swans away games I won’t be complaining all that much.

Streamcentre.Tv on 17:59 - Oct 11 with 1981 viewsJackfath

Streamcentre.Tv on 17:56 - Oct 11 by exiledclaseboy

To be honest as long as it works for Swans away games I won’t be complaining all that much.

It's brilliant for those my friend.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Streamcentre.Tv on 18:06 - Oct 11 with 1977 viewsSwanjaxs

Streamcentre.Tv on 17:59 - Oct 11 by Jackfath

It's brilliant for those my friend.

My streams for the Swans away games haven't buffered once all season tbh 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Streamcentre.Tv on 18:09 - Oct 11 with 1976 viewsmonmouth

Streamcentre.Tv on 18:06 - Oct 11 by Swanjaxs

My streams for the Swans away games haven't buffered once all season tbh 👍

Unlucky.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Streamcentre.Tv on 18:13 - Oct 11 with 1973 viewsSwanjaxs

Streamcentre.Tv on 18:09 - Oct 11 by monmouth

Unlucky.

😂

Streamcentre.Tv on 06:45 - Oct 12 with 1925 viewsJackflack

Streamcentre.Tv on 23:03 - Oct 10 by jedijack

Sent a resellers info to you months ago too, lol.

Will send another PM now with updated info

That was my mate Starsky.
Cheers J

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Streamcentre.Tv on 10:18 - Oct 12 with 1892 viewsjedijack

Streamcentre.Tv on 06:45 - Oct 12 by Jackflack

That was my mate Starsky.
Cheers J

Some mate, if he didn't even pass the message on!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024