Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guilty or Not Guilty? 18:04 - Oct 10 with 8131 viewsDarran

You decide.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/10/man-accused-of-murdering-daughte

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Guilty or Not Guilty? on 19:30 - Oct 11 with 3654 viewslondonlisa2001

Guilty or Not Guilty? on 19:20 - Oct 11 by Neath_Jack

Nice.

I've brought my two daughters up on my own without their mother being about.

What does that make me or my kids?

Personally I think it makes you a great role model and your daughters young women who will forever see men as people to be trusted, loved and cherished.
Guilty or Not Guilty? on 19:31 - Oct 11 with 3647 viewsDarran

Guilty or Not Guilty? on 19:30 - Oct 11 by londonlisa2001

Personally I think it makes you a great role model and your daughters young women who will forever see men as people to be trusted, loved and cherished.

Yes I agree he's a very nice man. His mother likes me too.

Guilty or Not Guilty? on 19:31 - Oct 11 with 3646 viewslondonlisa2001

Guilty or Not Guilty? on 19:29 - Oct 11 by Darran

Don't be dull FFS one man in that situation is different to two men. We are talking about two gay men here stop twisting things.

So it is the fact they're gay then.

Imagine my surprise.
Guilty or Not Guilty? on 19:32 - Oct 11 with 3639 viewsGaryjack

Guilty or Not Guilty? on 19:25 - Oct 11 by londonlisa2001

I agree. I just believe that both male and female role models (which are equally important) can be found within the extended family or close friends and godparents. It doesn't need to be a 'Mother and Father' and to suggest otherwise does a great disservice to legions of wonderful single parent families and gay parent families.

I'm talking about children that are given up for adoption. Not single families, or gay parent families where you have a biological parent who is in a gay relationship.
You simply have to give an adopted child the best chance, and that best chance is to have a 'mother' as a role model.
Guilty or Not Guilty? on 19:34 - Oct 11 with 3629 viewsDarran

Guilty or Not Guilty? on 19:31 - Oct 11 by londonlisa2001

So it is the fact they're gay then.

Imagine my surprise.

No it's not.

Guilty or Not Guilty? on 19:38 - Oct 11 with 3622 viewsexiledclaseboy

This is going very well.

Poll: Tory leader

Guilty or Not Guilty? on 19:38 - Oct 11 with 3621 viewslondonlisa2001

Guilty or Not Guilty? on 19:32 - Oct 11 by Garyjack

I'm talking about children that are given up for adoption. Not single families, or gay parent families where you have a biological parent who is in a gay relationship.
You simply have to give an adopted child the best chance, and that best chance is to have a 'mother' as a role model.

A child given up for adoption needs someone who will love them.

Full stop.

This case is horrific - so is every other case which involves alleged abuse, male, female, adopted, step parent, biological parent.
Guilty or Not Guilty? on 19:41 - Oct 11 with 3614 viewsJackfath

The poor child. If found guilty I hope he never sees the light of day again.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Guilty or Not Guilty? on 19:43 - Oct 11 with 3602 viewsDarran

Guilty or Not Guilty? on 19:41 - Oct 11 by Jackfath

The poor child. If found guilty I hope he never sees the light of day again.

Don't talk such utter nonsense Fath he'll be going in for rehabilitation and be out before he's 50.
(If found guilty of course)

Guilty or Not Guilty? on 19:46 - Oct 11 with 3593 viewsJackfath

One must also question the person(s) who interviewed and put the couple through the adoption process and deemed them both to be suitable characters. They must be devastated right now.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Guilty or Not Guilty? on 20:31 - Oct 11 with 3574 viewsNeath_Jack

Guilty or Not Guilty? on 19:27 - Oct 11 by Garyjack

Hat's off to you Neathie, you should be very proud of you and your kids. However, i'm talking more about the adoption process and giving an adopted child the best chance. And my view is that any child that is given up for adoption should have a 'mother' as a role model. I'm pretty sure that's what Darran means as well.

Nothing to be proud of Gar, i've only done what 99.9% of other fathers would do for their children.

I'm sorry but i can't agree with what you're saying, it makes no difference if its a single man, single woman, lesbian couple or gay men, it's about them as people, as parents, and role models, teaching them manners, right from wrong etc.

It's 2017 now, silly old fashioned notions need to be shelved, same as the stigma attached to mental health, same as people with tattoo's are going to eat your puppies and kittens, etc etc. It's all a load of outdated nonsense.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Guilty or Not Guilty? on 20:32 - Oct 11 with 3573 viewsNeath_Jack

Guilty or Not Guilty? on 19:29 - Oct 11 by Darran

Don't be dull FFS one man in that situation is different to two men. We are talking about two gay men here stop twisting things.

No difference if it's one man, two gay men, a lesbian, heterosexual...

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Guilty or Not Guilty? on 22:18 - Oct 11 with 3533 viewsGaryjack

Guilty or Not Guilty? on 20:31 - Oct 11 by Neath_Jack

Nothing to be proud of Gar, i've only done what 99.9% of other fathers would do for their children.

I'm sorry but i can't agree with what you're saying, it makes no difference if its a single man, single woman, lesbian couple or gay men, it's about them as people, as parents, and role models, teaching them manners, right from wrong etc.

It's 2017 now, silly old fashioned notions need to be shelved, same as the stigma attached to mental health, same as people with tattoo's are going to eat your puppies and kittens, etc etc. It's all a load of outdated nonsense.

Nope, 99.9% of fathers would not have done what you have, so it is something you should be very proud of.
However, i'll maintain my stance that an adopted child has the best chance of a good upbringing with a 'mother' as a role model. Preferably a hetrosexual couple. Always remembering of course that we are talking about an 18 month old little girl potentially murdered by her male adopted father.
I've tried googling it, and cannot find any instance in the UK, where a child has been given to a male/female couple for adoption and ended up dead. As i said, it's all about giving an adopted child the best opportunity in life. And to me, that best opportunity lies with having a mother figure.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2017 22:19]
Guilty or Not Guilty? on 22:58 - Oct 11 with 3515 viewslondonlisa2001

Guilty or Not Guilty? on 22:18 - Oct 11 by Garyjack

Nope, 99.9% of fathers would not have done what you have, so it is something you should be very proud of.
However, i'll maintain my stance that an adopted child has the best chance of a good upbringing with a 'mother' as a role model. Preferably a hetrosexual couple. Always remembering of course that we are talking about an 18 month old little girl potentially murdered by her male adopted father.
I've tried googling it, and cannot find any instance in the UK, where a child has been given to a male/female couple for adoption and ended up dead. As i said, it's all about giving an adopted child the best opportunity in life. And to me, that best opportunity lies with having a mother figure.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2017 22:19]

As in Darran's case, you get to the point in your argument where you have to admit that your problem is with gay people adopting.

Using this case to justify it, is frankly sick. If you want to use statistics on attacks, every available child should be adopted by a lesbian couple as there is far less chance of a woman killing a child as compared to a man.
Guilty or Not Guilty? on 23:24 - Oct 11 with 3497 viewsGaryjack

Guilty or Not Guilty? on 22:58 - Oct 11 by londonlisa2001

As in Darran's case, you get to the point in your argument where you have to admit that your problem is with gay people adopting.

Using this case to justify it, is frankly sick. If you want to use statistics on attacks, every available child should be adopted by a lesbian couple as there is far less chance of a woman killing a child as compared to a man.

Put the wine bottle down love, no need to get upset when you've had a few. If you cannot accept that an adopted child would have a better chance of a normal upbringing with having a mother as a role model 'preferably in a hetrosexual relationship, then that's fine with me, your choice. But please don't call me sick for believing the opposite there's a good girl. Nothing to do with gays, lesbians, transexuals or whatever. Those are my beliefs, and if you think otherwise my dear, then quite frankly you have a little female screw loose!
[Post edited 11 Oct 2017 23:25]
Guilty or Not Guilty? on 23:34 - Oct 11 with 3487 viewslondonlisa2001

Guilty or Not Guilty? on 23:24 - Oct 11 by Garyjack

Put the wine bottle down love, no need to get upset when you've had a few. If you cannot accept that an adopted child would have a better chance of a normal upbringing with having a mother as a role model 'preferably in a hetrosexual relationship, then that's fine with me, your choice. But please don't call me sick for believing the opposite there's a good girl. Nothing to do with gays, lesbians, transexuals or whatever. Those are my beliefs, and if you think otherwise my dear, then quite frankly you have a little female screw loose!
[Post edited 11 Oct 2017 23:25]

Haven't had anything other than a Diet Coke.

I called you sick for equating this horrific case with an argument for or against adoption by a gay couple.

You said earlier in the thread that it was nothing to do with sexuality - it obviously is. You've repeated it again, in a post where you state that a heterosexual couple is preferable. So just admit it. It's an argument based on nothing but you not liking the idea of gay men adopting. Bringing statistics based on one horrific case into a discussion to justify it is abhorrent.

The vast majority, statistically, of incidence of child abuse is committed by a male family member. So let's remove all kids from families with male relatives shall we? Or does that argument only work for gay men?

A child has a damn sight better chance of a 'normal' upbringing with a parent or parents who love them. Rather than being left in the care of the State.
Guilty or Not Guilty? on 23:48 - Oct 11 with 3465 viewsGaryjack

Guilty or Not Guilty? on 23:34 - Oct 11 by londonlisa2001

Haven't had anything other than a Diet Coke.

I called you sick for equating this horrific case with an argument for or against adoption by a gay couple.

You said earlier in the thread that it was nothing to do with sexuality - it obviously is. You've repeated it again, in a post where you state that a heterosexual couple is preferable. So just admit it. It's an argument based on nothing but you not liking the idea of gay men adopting. Bringing statistics based on one horrific case into a discussion to justify it is abhorrent.

The vast majority, statistically, of incidence of child abuse is committed by a male family member. So let's remove all kids from families with male relatives shall we? Or does that argument only work for gay men?

A child has a damn sight better chance of a 'normal' upbringing with a parent or parents who love them. Rather than being left in the care of the State.

Have i stated that children would be better off in the care of the state rather than with a loving couple whether they be gay lesbian etc? Have i even stated that these groups should be banned from adopting? I simply said, and i will say it again (though i fail to see how hard it is for you to grasp mind) That in my opinion "MY OPINION", an adopted child would have a better chance in life having a mother as a role model preferably in a hetrosexual relationship. If you do not think that, then as i said, you have a little screw loose!

Edit: I have absolutely no idea why you think i am 'sick' for holding that view?
[Post edited 12 Oct 2017 0:20]
Guilty or Not Guilty? on 13:03 - Nov 6 with 3265 viewsDarran

Kill him.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/nov/06/matthew-scully-hicks-guilty-of-m

Guilty or Not Guilty? on 17:16 - Nov 6 with 3199 viewswhoflungdung

I'm not really a fan of gay marriage. civil contracts yeah

I ve dealt with countless of assaults on kids over the years and 90% done by MALE on female /child. Man and woman can be a horrendous pair,both as cruel as each other

A kid looked after by two of the same sex will have a far better chance than that spawned by feckless feckwits .

and as for guilt, instead of inane internet trial ,I ll let a Jury decide

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Guilty or Not Guilty? on 17:25 - Nov 6 with 3184 viewslondonlisa2001

Guilty or Not Guilty? on 17:16 - Nov 6 by whoflungdung

I'm not really a fan of gay marriage. civil contracts yeah

I ve dealt with countless of assaults on kids over the years and 90% done by MALE on female /child. Man and woman can be a horrendous pair,both as cruel as each other

A kid looked after by two of the same sex will have a far better chance than that spawned by feckless feckwits .

and as for guilt, instead of inane internet trial ,I ll let a Jury decide

He's been found guilty by a jury.

What that has to do with gay marriage God only knows.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024