Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux 21:39 - Oct 10 with 14463 viewsPozuelosSideys

The best fight that can be made in boxing right now, and it has been made.

Dec 9th in NYC. Wish i could go to this. Some serious talent in both these guys. Have to favour Lomachenko though.

[Post edited 7 Dec 2017 16:58]

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 16:51 - Dec 10 with 4580 viewsPozuelosSideys

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 14:49 - Dec 10 by Rancid

Mate he'll destroy Groves.The guy is an animal.When he fought BJS he was nothing like he is nowadays and Saunders is a horrible fighter.He's a small SM but can bang like a light heavy.He gave Groves a torrid time in sparring when he was fighting Froch.

I can see him fighting GGG next year

Saunders is fighting David Lemieux this weekend. Thats a massive step up for him as Lemieux is a banger.

Agree with what you say about CEj as well. Hes improving loads. DeGale is shot to bits tho - hes done i think.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 17:32 - Dec 10 with 4570 viewsmax936

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 16:51 - Dec 10 by PozuelosSideys

Saunders is fighting David Lemieux this weekend. Thats a massive step up for him as Lemieux is a banger.

Agree with what you say about CEj as well. Hes improving loads. DeGale is shot to bits tho - hes done i think.

I'll take Saunders to beat Lemieux to be honest, all be it on Pts, although he didn't look great in his last outing very ordinary.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 21:26 - Dec 11 with 4511 viewswaynekerr55

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 14:49 - Dec 10 by Rancid

Mate he'll destroy Groves.The guy is an animal.When he fought BJS he was nothing like he is nowadays and Saunders is a horrible fighter.He's a small SM but can bang like a light heavy.He gave Groves a torrid time in sparring when he was fighting Froch.

I can see him fighting GGG next year

Genuinely what are you basing this animal tag on? He doesn't carry knockout power and he's not fought anyone who can move. He's a game lad though and I'd pay to watch him. The whole sparring thing is a red herring to me; Groves is known to have dropped GGG in sparring. It'll be interesting to see how Jr copes with the body shots and when he gets tagged with his chin in the air.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 21:32 - Dec 11 with 4504 viewswaynekerr55

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 17:32 - Dec 10 by max936

I'll take Saunders to beat Lemieux to be honest, all be it on Pts, although he didn't look great in his last outing very ordinary.

BJS is one of those fighters who does his best work when he fears the opponent. Look at him against Andy Lee; plus training with Ingle in sheffield will be the making of him

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 23:21 - Dec 11 with 4482 viewsRancid

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 21:26 - Dec 11 by waynekerr55

Genuinely what are you basing this animal tag on? He doesn't carry knockout power and he's not fought anyone who can move. He's a game lad though and I'd pay to watch him. The whole sparring thing is a red herring to me; Groves is known to have dropped GGG in sparring. It'll be interesting to see how Jr copes with the body shots and when he gets tagged with his chin in the air.

Wayne, you mark my words that Eubank will win world titles in different weights.He's improved unbelievably since he fought Saunders.The Turkish guy he fought last time out in the Super 8 was considered by many to be the next big thing and Eubank destroyed him in a few rounds.

His speed is phenonenal and he can bang as well.H@e'll be better than his father and a top4 or 5 p4p imo.
Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 06:11 - Dec 12 with 4455 viewswaynekerr55

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 23:21 - Dec 11 by Rancid

Wayne, you mark my words that Eubank will win world titles in different weights.He's improved unbelievably since he fought Saunders.The Turkish guy he fought last time out in the Super 8 was considered by many to be the next big thing and Eubank destroyed him in a few rounds.

His speed is phenonenal and he can bang as well.H@e'll be better than his father and a top4 or 5 p4p imo.

The jury is still out for me but like you say if he does beat GG then we are talking levels 👍👊🏻

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 06:21 - Dec 12 with 4452 viewsshimmie

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 23:21 - Dec 11 by Rancid

Absolute unadulterated f?cking nonsense. I honestly don’t know where to start with it. I’ll just return after groves soundly beats him.
Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 06:35 - Dec 12 with 4448 viewsE20Jack

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 06:21 - Dec 12 by shimmie

Absolute unadulterated f?cking nonsense. I honestly don’t know where to start with it. I’ll just return after groves soundly beats him.

£50 says he doesn't

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Login to get fewer ads

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 18:28 - Dec 12 with 4411 viewsperplex

Despite having to step up in weight I still think Eubank jr will wear Groves down and stop him mid to late rounds, i do not think it will be a clean ko because Eubank has not yet shown us that`s he has one punch ko power, but he does seem to be a nasty piece of work the Saunders loss was a good learning experience and he`s improving all the time if they fought again Eubank would stop him within 8 rounds.
Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 18:36 - Dec 12 with 4410 viewsperplex

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 08:26 - Dec 10 by Rancid

Rigondeaux was considered top 3 p4p in the world and untouchable.Lomachenko schooled him and stopped him in 6.What a fighter this Lomachenko is.

Great amateur but has now been proven to be completely over hyped as a pro always been a spoiler and a nightmare to look good against that why no one wanted to fight him, also not a big puncher and never fought a genuine world class fighter as far as I can recall
Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 19:09 - Dec 12 with 4398 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Lomachencko v Mikey Garcia next please

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 19:29 - Dec 12 with 4387 viewsmax936

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 18:36 - Dec 12 by perplex

Great amateur but has now been proven to be completely over hyped as a pro always been a spoiler and a nightmare to look good against that why no one wanted to fight him, also not a big puncher and never fought a genuine world class fighter as far as I can recall

All Rigo wanted to do was tie Loma up and cling on to his Arms, that said I thought it was a poor fight to be honest you had one Loma who wanted to fight and the other who wanted to cling on.

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 21:42 - Dec 12 with 4370 viewsRancid

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 06:21 - Dec 12 by shimmie

Luke, I've always been the number1 boxing pundit on here.You like to try and keep up but you're usually just wrong and will be again when Eubank shakes up the middle weights and more 😉
Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 21:48 - Dec 12 with 4366 viewsRancid

And anyone who says Rigondeaux is a mug then they're talking through their arses,.

He stepped up 2 weights to fight the freak Lomachenko.

Think Kell Brook v GGG
Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 22:44 - Dec 12 with 4347 viewsmax936

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 21:48 - Dec 12 by Rancid

And anyone who says Rigondeaux is a mug then they're talking through their arses,.

He stepped up 2 weights to fight the freak Lomachenko.

Think Kell Brook v GGG

Fair enough he jumped up two weights Chris, but if you're gonna do that at least have a go, I'm not getting the arm injury bit either, he wasn't in the fight from round one to six, apart from the odd little cameo, at least Brook had a go age, Rigondeaux cannot say the same in all honesty.

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 23:09 - Dec 12 with 4342 viewsRancid

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 22:44 - Dec 12 by max936

Fair enough he jumped up two weights Chris, but if you're gonna do that at least have a go, I'm not getting the arm injury bit either, he wasn't in the fight from round one to six, apart from the odd little cameo, at least Brook had a go age, Rigondeaux cannot say the same in all honesty.

He was outclassed Steve no doubt and was made to look ordinary which he certainly isn't.He just happened to face the best fighter in the world who was 2 weights better off too,

Lomachenko will make even the best fighters look ordinary tge way hes fighting now.
Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 09:39 - Dec 13 with 4307 viewswaynekerr55

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 18:28 - Dec 12 by perplex

Despite having to step up in weight I still think Eubank jr will wear Groves down and stop him mid to late rounds, i do not think it will be a clean ko because Eubank has not yet shown us that`s he has one punch ko power, but he does seem to be a nasty piece of work the Saunders loss was a good learning experience and he`s improving all the time if they fought again Eubank would stop him within 8 rounds.

Again - my question on this is where is the evidence? Other than BJS he hasn't been in with a genuinely dangerous or slick fighter. Abraham was shot and even in his peak he was like a lump of steel.

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 10:03 - Dec 13 with 4302 viewsperplex

The evidence is the way he fights, ok he has to prove that those of us who believe he has what it takes are correct and once he fights Groves we will find out.
Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 10:36 - Dec 13 with 4289 viewswaynekerr55

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 10:03 - Dec 13 by perplex

The evidence is the way he fights, ok he has to prove that those of us who believe he has what it takes are correct and once he fights Groves we will find out.

Fair point, although he's had most of his opponents cherry picked for him.

O'Hara Davies was hyped up and when he stepped in with Taylor he got sparked. Lets not beat around the bush, Jr will not have been hit as hard as he will come fight night, and sparring with heavy gloves does not count

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 05:25 - Dec 17 with 4199 viewsPozuelosSideys

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 17:32 - Dec 10 by max936

Saunders absolutely clowned him. Outstanding. Well worth a watch.

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 13:49 - Dec 17 with 4155 viewsmax936

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 05:25 - Dec 17 by PozuelosSideys

Just watched it awesome performance, poor effort by Lemienx in his after fight chat though very poor, he didn't have an answer to BJS's work, Lemienx needs to look in the mirror if he thinks all BJS did was run away, he got busted up big time his face was a mess.

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 14:33 - Dec 17 with 4145 viewswaynekerr55

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 13:49 - Dec 17 by max936

Just watched it awesome performance, poor effort by Lemienx in his after fight chat though very poor, he didn't have an answer to BJS's work, Lemienx needs to look in the mirror if he thinks all BJS did was run away, he got busted up big time his face was a mess.

Boxing - hit and don't get hit. BJS is a top level boxer his footwork and hand speed were different gear last night. It's motivation and focus that are his issues.

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 16:31 - Dec 17 with 4139 viewsmax936

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 14:33 - Dec 17 by waynekerr55

Boxing - hit and don't get hit. BJS is a top level boxer his footwork and hand speed were different gear last night. It's motivation and focus that are his issues.

He's admitted that as well, think it might be his lifestyle or more than likely his lack of motivation is down to not being able to get the fights he wants, he alluded to that after the fight saying that, other fighters will have seen this fight and decide not to have any interest in fighting him, because of his style, shame really cause I think he's that good and I think he carries a decent enough of a dig he troubled Lemienx a couple of times this morning.

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 16:56 - Dec 17 with 4137 viewsNeath_Jack

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 05:25 - Dec 17 by PozuelosSideys

Good exhibition by BJS.

Who is in the picture for his next bout? Realistically?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 17:19 - Dec 17 with 4132 viewsPozuelosSideys

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 16:56 - Dec 17 by Neath_Jack

Good exhibition by BJS.

Who is in the picture for his next bout? Realistically?

Itll be a tune up. They are going on about the winner of GGG v Canelo rematch. But that will be a long, drawn out circus.

Danny Jacobs is now promoted by Hearn, so i think thats probably the most likely.

Would be good to see the winner of Saunders v Jacobs fight the winner of GGG v Canelo. 4 fine boxers, and they hold all the belts between them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024