Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lily Allen 22:32 - Oct 10 with 7525 viewsDarran

Here's one for the freedom of speech brigade.
Should she be allowed to say this?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lily Allen on 21:18 - Oct 11 with 1197 viewsBanosswan

Lily Allen on 16:33 - Oct 11 by exiledclaseboy

I’m no barrack room lawyer (we’ve got a few of those here) but my understanding is that if I called you a monkey and you sued me for libel or slander it would be for me to prove that you’re a monkey in court, the onus wouldn’t be in you to prove that you’re not.

Even if he was black?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Lily Allen on 21:25 - Oct 11 with 1191 viewsFlashberryjack

Lily Allen on 21:13 - Oct 11 by monmouth

It is......if you sue, you prove it.

So if someone accused me of sh*gging animals, and I sued, it would be up to me to prove that I don't ?
It's not as if I could call any witnesses to speak up in my defense, unless of course one of my victims was a parrot.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Lily Allen on 21:27 - Oct 11 with 1189 viewsDarran

Someone on here called me Ironside once.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2017 21:27]

Lily Allen on 21:28 - Oct 11 with 1184 viewsFlashberryjack

Lily Allen on 21:27 - Oct 11 by Darran

Sue ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Lily Allen on 21:29 - Oct 11 with 1180 viewsBanosswan

Lily Allen on 21:27 - Oct 11 by Darran

Let's be fair, you couldn't investigate where you left your Bentley keys, let alone a murder.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Lily Allen on 21:33 - Oct 11 with 1166 viewsDr_Winston

Lily Allen on 21:25 - Oct 11 by Flashberryjack

So if someone accused me of sh*gging animals, and I sued, it would be up to me to prove that I don't ?
It's not as if I could call any witnesses to speak up in my defense, unless of course one of my victims was a parrot.

Theoretically yes, because you are the one bringing the case.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Lily Allen on 21:35 - Oct 11 with 1162 viewsDarran

Lily Allen on 21:29 - Oct 11 by Banosswan

Let's be fair, you couldn't investigate where you left your Bentley keys, let alone a murder.

Fair point.

Lily Allen on 21:37 - Oct 11 with 1156 viewsexiledclaseboy

The answer to that is, if you can’t prove you didn’t do what you’re accused of found, don’t sue.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Lily Allen on 21:49 - Oct 11 with 1136 viewsPozuelosSideys

This doesnt make any sense.

So in the US, if i turned around and made up some fake story about a politician (or anyone else) who fiddled kids, s(he) would almost certainly lose their job and be hounded off the face of the earth.. and there is not a damn thing they could do about it because i made it up and there is no way for them to prove they didnt do it.

Surely not?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Lily Allen on 22:04 - Oct 11 with 1114 viewsDarran

You must have a tiny cock if you're thinking of shagging a parrot Flash.

Lily Allen on 22:09 - Oct 11 with 1105 viewsBanosswan

Lily Allen on 22:04 - Oct 11 by Darran

That's Ystrad for you.

Lily Allen on 22:10 - Oct 11 with 1103 viewsDarran

Lily Allen on 22:09 - Oct 11 by Banosswan

That's Ystrad for you.

lol

Lily Allen on 22:34 - Oct 11 with 1080 viewsDan_Swan

Lily Allen on 22:04 - Oct 11 by Darran

Seeing as the OP was kind of pointing in that direction, would it be wrong of me to say at least he didn't say Mynah bird?

Still following Dr's orders!

Lily Allen on 22:36 - Oct 11 with 1074 viewsDarran

Lily Allen on 22:34 - Oct 11 by Dan_Swan

Seeing as the OP was kind of pointing in that direction, would it be wrong of me to say at least he didn't say Mynah bird?

I think you mean Minor Bird there Danny.

Lily Allen on 22:37 - Oct 11 with 1072 viewsDan_Swan

Lily Allen on 22:36 - Oct 11 by Darran

I think you mean Minor Bird there Danny.

Still following Dr's orders!

Lily Allen on 22:55 - Oct 11 with 1058 viewsHighjack

Lily Allen on 16:48 - Oct 11 by exiledclaseboy

Nah just his avatar pic. And a decent percentage of his posts.

It's an ape you utter tit!

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Lily Allen on 00:12 - Oct 13 with 979 viewsLoyal

Lily Allen on 15:55 - Oct 11 by Highjack

I can't stand Lily Allen or anything she stands for, she's an absolute grade A twwat. However I find her rather attractive and I therefore like her. Does this make me a bad person or am I just a normal man?

I wouldn't do anything sexual with her, she would write a shit song about it and ridicule my performance.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Lily Allen on 05:55 - Oct 13 with 955 viewsHighjack

Lily Allen on 00:12 - Oct 13 by Loyal

I wouldn't do anything sexual with her, she would write a shit song about it and ridicule my performance.

That's not really any different to any of my other previous girlfriends. You become immune to it after a while and some of the tunes can be quite catchy.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Lily Allen on 10:02 - Oct 13 with 921 viewsHighjack

The most annoying thing is when they get out of bed halfway through to get a pen from their handbag because they've just thought of a good lyric that rhymes with "flaccid".

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024