Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lily Allen 22:32 - Oct 10 with 7537 viewsDarran

Here's one for the freedom of speech brigade.
Should she be allowed to say this?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lily Allen on 22:37 - Oct 10 with 4450 viewsLoyal

Lilly Allen is a cnt.
Darran Prosser is a cnt.

Beware cnts 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Lily Allen on 22:40 - Oct 10 with 4434 viewsDarran

Lily Allen on 22:37 - Oct 10 by Loyal

Lilly Allen is a cnt.
Darran Prosser is a cnt.

Beware cnts 👍

Excuse me?

Lily Allen on 22:41 - Oct 10 with 4429 viewsLoyal

Lily Allen on 22:40 - Oct 10 by Darran

Excuse me?

Ok, I'm sorry I'm a cnt as well.
You cnt.

Edit - In law Darran my old mate I can call you a cnt, but you can do little about it unless I continue on a path of harassment ( I think you know about this ) we have talked about this before. In Lilly Allens case she references an allegation or insinuates a criminal offence that is sexual. This is very dangerous, I expect her to be sued. The very least she will pay damages for is for an attack on his character. This at the moment is a civil case but could become criminal if she continues.

Helpful ?
[Post edited 10 Oct 2017 22:44]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Lily Allen on 22:55 - Oct 10 with 4403 viewsDarran

Lily Allen on 22:41 - Oct 10 by Loyal

You cnt.

Edit - In law Darran my old mate I can call you a cnt, but you can do little about it unless I continue on a path of harassment ( I think you know about this ) we have talked about this before. In Lilly Allens case she references an allegation or insinuates a criminal offence that is sexual. This is very dangerous, I expect her to be sued. The very least she will pay damages for is for an attack on his character. This at the moment is a civil case but could become criminal if she continues.

Helpful ?

Very and I agree.

Lily Allen on 22:55 - Oct 10 with 4403 viewsPozuelosSideys

To the OP. No, she is sailing very close to the wind there. There are some lines you dont cross, and given she is a (sort of) public figure, i hope she has hard evidence or she could be in a lot of trouble. There is plenty of irony here too:

https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/lily-allen-tells-chris-eubank-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4264158/Lily-Allen-flees-Twitter-vi

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Lily Allen on 23:38 - Oct 10 with 4342 viewsLoyal

Lily Allen on 22:55 - Oct 10 by PozuelosSideys

To the OP. No, she is sailing very close to the wind there. There are some lines you dont cross, and given she is a (sort of) public figure, i hope she has hard evidence or she could be in a lot of trouble. There is plenty of irony here too:

https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/lily-allen-tells-chris-eubank-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4264158/Lily-Allen-flees-Twitter-vi

For me legally she is right in the shit this time.

Lily Allen on 23:58 - Oct 10 with 4321 viewsHighjack

Lily Allen on 23:38 - Oct 10 by Loyal

For me legally she is right in the shit this time.

Boris would have to prove in court that he isn't an eccentric.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2017 23:59]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Lily Allen on 00:05 - Oct 11 with 4307 viewsGaryjack

Lily Allen on 23:58 - Oct 10 by Highjack

Boris would have to prove in court that he isn't an eccentric.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2017 23:59]

So if i called you a kiddy fiddler would you have to prove you're not?
Login to get fewer ads

Lily Allen on 00:41 - Oct 11 with 4278 viewsHighjack

Lily Allen on 00:05 - Oct 11 by Garyjack

So if i called you a kiddy fiddler would you have to prove you're not?

Yes essentially, and since I have no convictions for "kiddy fiddling" it would be an open and shut case. Lily, despite her inate vacuousness has only described Boris as a renowned eccentric. I'm certain she would have had advice before posting that one.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Lily Allen on 00:48 - Oct 11 with 4274 viewsGaryjack

Lily Allen on 00:41 - Oct 11 by Highjack

Yes essentially, and since I have no convictions for "kiddy fiddling" it would be an open and shut case. Lily, despite her inate vacuousness has only described Boris as a renowned eccentric. I'm certain she would have had advice before posting that one.

Wrong, you could sue the fvcking ass off me without having to prove your innocence.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2017 0:49]
Lily Allen on 04:59 - Oct 11 with 4203 viewsicecoldjack

As said above,sailing close to the wind but using the words she chose then unfortunately she gets away with it.

Was Savillle eccentric, yes.
Is Boris eccentric, yes.

Nothing she said there was factually wrong, however there is an insinuation that some my think over steps the mark, not sure how the law would look at it but i suspect she falls the right side of the line.

Was Saville ever convicted of child abuse or any other crime ? As crazy as it sounds i'm retty sure he wasn't , so i guess that makes the tw@t Lily Allen safe in that respect.
Horrible woman.
Lily Allen on 07:14 - Oct 11 with 4149 viewsAguycalledJack

She’s just trying to get noticed. Just like when she apologised to the refugees on behalf of the great british public.

If she’s looking at eccentric, maybe she should take a good look at herself.
Lily Allen on 08:08 - Oct 11 with 4082 viewsMrSwerve

What a thick, attention seeking twit.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Lily Allen on 08:16 - Oct 11 with 4074 viewsDr_Winston

Every word that comes out of her mouth merely underlines her stupidity even further so I'm all for letting her say what she wants.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Lily Allen on 08:36 - Oct 11 with 4046 viewsLohengrin

Lily Allen on 08:16 - Oct 11 by Dr_Winston

Every word that comes out of her mouth merely underlines her stupidity even further so I'm all for letting her say what she wants.

I'm with you all the way, Doc. As a poster child for Momentum I couldn't have wished for better. Give her a pen, get her a keyboard, hand her a mic'.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Lily Allen on 09:54 - Oct 11 with 3957 viewsMo_Wives

Lily Allen on 08:36 - Oct 11 by Lohengrin

I'm with you all the way, Doc. As a poster child for Momentum I couldn't have wished for better. Give her a pen, get her a keyboard, hand her a mic'.

F*cking hell, Loh, don't hand her a mic. She might start singing.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Lily Allen on 10:04 - Oct 11 with 3936 viewsDafyddHuw

Lily Allen on 22:41 - Oct 10 by Loyal

You cnt.

Helpful ?

No and I totally disagree.
What has she "accused" Boris of, except being eccentric?
Nothing to see here. Move on.
Lily Allen on 10:19 - Oct 11 with 3911 viewsswanjackal

Lily Allen on 10:04 - Oct 11 by DafyddHuw

No and I totally disagree.
What has she "accused" Boris of, except being eccentric?
Nothing to see here. Move on.

I tend to agree. Comparing two similarities between a person does not mean there is anything else outside that comparison, despite a warning otherwise tacked on at the end. For example...

"Jeffrey Dahmer loved it up the wrong un. Lily Allen loves it up the wrong un. Beware of people who love it up the wrong un."

Perfectly logical.

( https://theblemish.com/2008/01/lily-allen-likes-it-up-the-bum/ )
[Post edited 11 Oct 2017 11:07]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Lily Allen on 10:43 - Oct 11 with 3871 viewsMeraki

Lily Allen on 00:48 - Oct 11 by Garyjack

Wrong, you could sue the fvcking ass off me without having to prove your innocence.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2017 0:49]

Jimmy Saville was a man, Garyjack is a man.

Beware all men.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2017 10:45]
Lily Allen on 10:44 - Oct 11 with 3867 viewsswanjackal

Lily Allen on 10:43 - Oct 11 by Meraki

Jimmy Saville was a man, Garyjack is a man.

Beware all men.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2017 10:45]

You missed the caveat "Beware all men"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Lily Allen on 10:46 - Oct 11 with 3862 viewsMeraki

Lily Allen on 10:44 - Oct 11 by swanjackal

You missed the caveat "Beware all men"

Cheers Swansjackal :)
Lily Allen on 11:03 - Oct 11 with 3847 viewsWarwickHunt

Lily Allen's dad is a Fulham fan.
Dodi Fayed's dad is a Fulham fan.

Beware of late night car journeys.
Lily Allen on 11:07 - Oct 11 with 3842 viewsmagicdaps10

To the OP.

Sorry but that is wrong in what she has posted there, disgusting in my opinion.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Lily Allen on 11:40 - Oct 11 with 3803 viewsLohengrin

Lily Allen on 11:03 - Oct 11 by WarwickHunt

Lily Allen's dad is a Fulham fan.
Dodi Fayed's dad is a Fulham fan.

Beware of late night car journeys.

Keith Allen is an unbalanced hysteric.
Lily Allen is an unbalanced hysteric.
It's probably for the best we didn't bring back Joe!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Lily Allen on 12:55 - Oct 11 with 3739 viewsjack247

That’s the kind of ‘insinuating’ but not actually stating anything tripe the WUMs on here occasionally post. The method of getting a sneaky dig and then feigning innocence, not the content.

She should know better. It’s probably just an attempt to remind people she exists
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024