Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread 00:58 - Oct 11 with 35618 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 14:07]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 20:12 - Oct 12 with 9453 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 19:45 - Oct 12 by Tummer_from_Texas

Definitely worth a try with Bony and Sanches doubtful. I'd go with:

-----Tammy-----
Narsingh-Fer-Ayew
Carroll-Mesa
MO-AM-FF-KN
------Fab------

Clement will start Clucas and Ki, so I would bet it’s Britton, Clucas, Carroll, Ki with Ayew and Abraham up top. If Bony is fit it’ll be Bony and Ayew. I’m not saying it’s what I would do, I would definitely play Mesa, and want to see a bit more of Bony and Abraham. I’d like to see Ki in the furthest advanced midfield role too. He is the only one that will make a run past the forwards.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 21:37 - Oct 12 with 9374 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 20:12 - Oct 12 by monmouth

Clement will start Clucas and Ki, so I would bet it’s Britton, Clucas, Carroll, Ki with Ayew and Abraham up top. If Bony is fit it’ll be Bony and Ayew. I’m not saying it’s what I would do, I would definitely play Mesa, and want to see a bit more of Bony and Abraham. I’d like to see Ki in the furthest advanced midfield role too. He is the only one that will make a run past the forwards.

I can see your point on Ki, I can't say I'm really that excited about playing Fer as our AM. Was also thinking it might be the role Clucas finally settles into, from what I've heard about his more successful days at Hull.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 00:17 - Oct 13 with 9253 viewsLoyal

Mesa has to start on Saturday.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 07:16 - Oct 13 with 9193 viewsAguycalledJack

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 13:59 - Oct 12 by magicdaps10

Narsingh will be starting!!!

If the video of training is anything to go by? Yes he will.
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 11:43 - Oct 13 with 9050 viewsbonymine

Tammy Abraham to score first 6/1 at Skybet (Price Boost from 9/2). Get On 👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 13:37 - Oct 13 with 8935 viewsTaliesin

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 11:43 - Oct 13 by bonymine

Tammy Abraham to score first 6/1 at Skybet (Price Boost from 9/2). Get On 👍

TA - SCORE?

I think I'll save my money
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 18:52 - Oct 13 with 8713 viewsbonymine

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 13:37 - Oct 13 by Taliesin

TA - SCORE?

I think I'll save my money

Given the turgid football which we usually serve up these days potentially winning a few bob on one of OUR own players scoring the first goal adds at least ‘a little excitement’ to my match day 😂😂
[Post edited 13 Oct 2017 18:53]

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 19:56 - Oct 13 with 8663 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 19:50 - Oct 11 by spiderboy

1-0 swans,goal from T.C
Fabs to save a pen in the last minute!

1 _1 Andy Mac scoring for the Swans

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 20:10 - Oct 13 with 8651 viewsbonymine

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 19:56 - Oct 13 by thornabyswan

1 _1 Andy Mac scoring for the Swans

That’s a blast from the past mate Andy Mac ....he’s big, he’s sound, he’s useless on the ground Andy Mac 👍😂😉

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 00:36 - Oct 14 with 8490 viewsGaryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 20:10 - Oct 13 by bonymine

That’s a blast from the past mate Andy Mac ....he’s big, he’s sound, he’s useless on the ground Andy Mac 👍😂😉

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 06:43 - Oct 14 with 8431 viewsSwansea93

This is the first game in a long time where I'm not looking forward to going.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 07:09 - Oct 14 with 8425 viewsbonymine

Look who's flying in for the game .....😂😂😂

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-41611316

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 07:25 - Oct 14 with 8409 viewsbuilthjack

Today we are going to see the new Swansea. 3-0.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 08:38 - Oct 14 with 8355 viewsjojaca

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 06:43 - Oct 14 by Swansea93

This is the first game in a long time where I'm not looking forward to going.

This is the first weekend in a very long time that I am actually looking more forward to the rugby than the Swans. If Bony and Sanches are both out, I can't see more than a watch the paint dry performance whether we win, lose or draw.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 08:56 - Oct 14 with 8340 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 20:10 - Oct 13 by bonymine

Didn't he score an own goal in the first leg of the play off against West Brom.
Loved watching the Swans way back we may have been crap most of the time but it was our club.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 09:55 - Oct 14 with 8279 viewsswanjackal

Remember the Sun running a story the morning of the Autoglass final on Andy Mac. The piece had a section on how he loved the fans and they had nicknamed him "Shergar", and he mentioned something along the lines of it was due to his strength and pace on the field. Now I can't remember that but I know "Shabba" was being shouted a lot.

Last time I saw him, he was a bouncer on a door on a nightclub in Torquay,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 10:12 - Oct 14 with 8260 viewsswanjackal

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 08:56 - Oct 14 by thornabyswan

Didn't he score an own goal in the first leg of the play off against West Brom.
Loved watching the Swans way back we may have been crap most of the time but it was our club.

My favourite time, the Burrows years.

My second away trip watching the Swans was the second leg, being introduced to the "Boing, boing " chant which we used a lot after that game too. The feeling of "we can get something back here" after they went down to ten men, only to be shattered by Colin F'ckin West getting himself sent off not long after, kind of summed up the fluctuating emotions of watching the Swans for me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 13:57 - Oct 14 with 7952 viewsunion_jack

Jeff Stelling just now:

"There's a chance that Huddersfield may sit back and Swansea sit back this afternoon. The ball may stay in the centre circle"

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 13:58 - Oct 14 with 7952 viewsFireboy2

I see that the 'experts' on the sky sports panel have all predicted us to win today

Wish I had their confidence
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 14:02 - Oct 14 with 7917 views34dfgdf54

Mesa not even on bench
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 14:03 - Oct 14 with 7892 viewsSwanzay

Mean not even on the bench....
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 14:03 - Oct 14 with 7887 viewsmacthejack

Mesa not even on the bench. Clements stubbornness and inflexibility will end up being his downfall.
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 14:03 - Oct 14 with 7882 viewsSwanzay

Mesa not even on the bench....
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 14:03 - Oct 14 with 7875 viewsswanjackal

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 13:58 - Oct 14 by Fireboy2

I see that the 'experts' on the sky sports panel have all predicted us to win today

Wish I had their confidence

I'm of the same mindset as you...

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 14:10 - Oct 14 with 7766 viewsjojaca

How does Leroy Fer get another start, he looks like a dehydrated dog looking for water from 60 minute mark on. Would like to have seen Mesa for Leon and Clucas given a chance further forward instead of Fer.

Even when you know, you never know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024