Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread 00:58 - Oct 11 with 35615 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 14:07]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 14:11 - Oct 14 with 3647 viewsNOTRAC

His team selection doesn't excite me at all.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 14:12 - Oct 14 with 3631 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 13:59 - Oct 12 by magicdaps10

Narsingh will be starting!!!

Well blow me over!!!!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 14:13 - Oct 14 with 3601 viewsmacthejack

Also no recognised striker on the bench. Despite the fact we knew Bony would probably be injured we still played McBurnie last night.

I'm starting to think Clement is actually missing a piece of his brain.
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 14:13 - Oct 14 with 3596 viewsshandyjack

Worst bench we’ve had in the PL er surely, why would he not put Oli on the bench at least! If Bony is injured then don’t play Oli last night and have him as an option today. Will this team be with wingers or a diamond and marsingh on the top?

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 14:14 - Oct 14 with 3596 viewsSwanzay

Odd team selection, obviously hope it works, but Dyer, Ki and Routledge on the bench are we in 2013...
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 14:15 - Oct 14 with 3569 viewsLoyal

One attacking midfielder at home.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 14:18 - Oct 14 with 3531 viewsgrfn

Is Mesa injured?
Or is Clement's brain injured?
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 14:19 - Oct 14 with 3521 viewsNOTRAC

Our manager is crap.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 14:22 - Oct 14 with 3479 viewsjacksfullaces

championship bench
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 14:22 - Oct 14 with 3468 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 14:19 - Oct 14 by NOTRAC

Our manager is crap.

He's certainly digging a hole for himself.

I wonder whether he's doing it purposely so he'll get sacked with compensation rather than walking out. No, that's just too cynical of me. Isn't it?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 14:27 - Oct 14 with 3378 viewsLoyal

No Mesa at all ?
WTF.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 14:27 - Oct 14 with 3373 viewsAl_Bundy

We look dire on that selection and the bench .. gone massively backwards and wouldn't surprise me if Clement goes for a 1-0 defending deep at home and against Huddersfiield FFS.

0-1 for me probably 0-2 with us conceding in the 92 min chasing the game.

Incredible we have the Britton, Ki , Carroll , Routledge, Rangel and Dyer in our match day squad today. Says it all I think.
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 15:01 - Oct 14 with 3051 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 14:27 - Oct 14 by Al_Bundy

We look dire on that selection and the bench .. gone massively backwards and wouldn't surprise me if Clement goes for a 1-0 defending deep at home and against Huddersfiield FFS.

0-1 for me probably 0-2 with us conceding in the 92 min chasing the game.

Incredible we have the Britton, Ki , Carroll , Routledge, Rangel and Dyer in our match day squad today. Says it all I think.

"wouldn't surprise me if Clement goes for a 1-0 defending deep at home"

Of course it would not surprise you. It is what he went for against Newcastle and Watford at home too. In fact he has done it in every game this season.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 15:03 - Oct 14 with 3022 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

And now Fer cannot commit any fouls to stop potential counter attacks. 50 seconds into the game. He should be fined for that.

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 15:04 - Oct 14 with 3030 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 15:01 - Oct 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

"wouldn't surprise me if Clement goes for a 1-0 defending deep at home"

Of course it would not surprise you. It is what he went for against Newcastle and Watford at home too. In fact he has done it in every game this season.

Fer is a braid dead footballer.. what an idiot.
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 15:06 - Oct 14 with 3005 viewsNOTRAC

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 15:04 - Oct 14 by Al_Bundy

Fer is a braid dead footballer.. what an idiot.

His manager likes him because he is as brain dead as he is.

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 15:09 - Oct 14 with 2944 viewsChippy69

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 15:06 - Oct 14 by NOTRAC

His manager likes him because he is as brain dead as he is.

fu cking carrol couldn't cross the ba stard road

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 15:13 - Oct 14 with 2881 viewsjacksfullaces

struggling with streams today. anything beyond cric or first row?
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 15:15 - Oct 14 with 2829 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

As I said many times since Roy's appointment, we are the worst team in this league now, and by a considerable distance. Today is one of those unfortunate days where I hope if we are beaten, it is by 6 or 7 rather than 1 or 2, just to accelerate Clement's departure.

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 15:20 - Oct 14 with 2742 viewsslate_dk

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 15:13 - Oct 14 by jacksfullaces

struggling with streams today. anything beyond cric or first row?

decent this far... the stream I mean
http://www.vipbox.nu/football/485691/1/swansea-city-vs-watford-live-stream-onlin
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 15:24 - Oct 14 with 2629 viewsjojaca

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 15:20 - Oct 14 by slate_dk

decent this far... the stream I mean
http://www.vipbox.nu/football/485691/1/swansea-city-vs-watford-live-stream-onlin

Get Leroy Fer off now, before we go down to 10 men.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 15:25 - Oct 14 with 2582 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Fer should have had a second yellow there.

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 15:39 - Oct 14 with 2287 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It would be nice if the Ref returned the favour and started booking some of the dirty buggers on the other side, they are getting away with GBH out there.
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 15:42 - Oct 14 with 2210 viewsChippy69

about fu cking time commmmm ooooonnnnnnnn

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 15:42 - Oct 14 with 2204 viewsShonky

Its just a ride...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024