Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread 00:58 - Oct 11 with 35546 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 14:07]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:16 - Oct 14 with 3448 viewsBournedore

Bony looks interested. On the phone to his agent?
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:17 - Oct 14 with 3417 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:16 - Oct 14 by Bournedore

Help the aged mun ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:18 - Oct 14 with 3403 viewsHugeEnkins

He's reading this, Mun.
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:18 - Oct 14 with 3391 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:08 - Oct 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Now that is a goal that inspires hope. Great play from Narsingh, something no other midfielder has the confidence to attempt, take on a few players and open up some space.

Perhaps he was inspired by Dan James the other night.
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:21 - Oct 14 with 3341 viewsbudegan

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:00 - Oct 14 by epaul

At way less than the price of a pint a week, good value fir great HD stream

Hi mate. I've Googled Flawless but can't find it. Do you have a link please?
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:22 - Oct 14 with 3320 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:16 - Oct 14 by Bournedore

He posts under the username 'Dwightyorkesuperstar', didn't you know?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:23 - Oct 14 with 3277 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:21 - Oct 14 by budegan

Hi mate. I've Googled Flawless but can't find it. Do you have a link please?

Sorry don't use flawless. Jedijack is your man for the link

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:25 - Oct 14 with 3242 viewsGaryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:22 - Oct 14 by MrSwerve

I'd like to know why he's come dressed as Elvis?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:27 - Oct 14 with 3187 viewsbudegan

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:23 - Oct 14 by epaul

Sorry don't use flawless. Jedijack is your man for the link

I'm so fu(kid off with spending Saturdays going from dud stream to dud stream only to find one that lasts only 5 mins ... then repeat. Oh and the pop ups which are impossible to close ... argh!

I'd happily pay some cash for something reliable :(
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 16:28]
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Oct 14 with 3151 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:22 - Oct 14 by MrSwerve

I'm sure even the lazy Wilfried Bony made the effort to raise both eyebrows when he saw somebody paid £13,000,000 for him too.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:29 - Oct 14 with 3136 viewsItchySphincter

Oh no! :(

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:29 - Oct 14 with 3126 viewsHugeEnkins

What's the matter, butt?
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:29 - Oct 14 with 3120 viewsjojaca

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:27 - Oct 14 by budegan

I'm so fu(kid off with spending Saturdays going from dud stream to dud stream only to find one that lasts only 5 mins ... then repeat. Oh and the pop ups which are impossible to close ... argh!

Sportsmania, no buffering.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Oct 14 with 3084 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:29 - Oct 14 by HugeEnkins

What's the matter, butt?

The Korean Beckham's coming on.

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Oct 14 with 3066 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Someone needs to have a word with Naughton, constantly out of position in the last 5 minutes.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:32 - Oct 14 with 3035 viewsbudegan

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:29 - Oct 14 by jojaca

Legend! Thank you, I'll give it a go
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:32 - Oct 14 with 3035 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Oct 14 by ItchySphincter

The Korean Beckham's coming on.

Fer was gagging to get sent off though..
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:34 - Oct 14 with 2998 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:29 - Oct 14 by jojaca

Yeah but you cant even make a payment for subscription on that site at the moment...it sucks as used to use it all time.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:38 - Oct 14 with 2908 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:27 - Oct 14 by budegan

Currently on streamcenter well whilst my subscription lasts as only way to renew is with bit coin which looks a right f ucking palaver
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 16:39]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Oct 14 with 2883 viewsIslander

Great contribution and effort from Ki - we rarely see a shot at goal from that position - beckham-esque
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Oct 14 with 2841 viewsLord_Bony

Looks like we ll be 14th position after this with 8 points...not so shabby. Not counting tomorrow of course.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:44 - Oct 14 with 2771 viewsIslander

Excellent game by Britton, yet again.controlling the midfield

Deserves his standing ovation
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:44 - Oct 14 with 2752 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Oct 14 by Islander

Great contribution and effort from Ki - we rarely see a shot at goal from that position - beckham-esque

Lol. That didn't take long.

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Oct 14 with 2708 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:44 - Oct 14 by ItchySphincter

Lol. That didn't take long.

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Oct 14 with 2619 viewsIslander

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Oct 14 by Lord_Bony

Looks like we ll be 14th position after this with 8 points...not so shabby. Not counting tomorrow of course.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Liking the positivity, not so shabby indeed
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024