Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread 00:58 - Oct 11 with 35612 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 14:07]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:58 - Oct 14 with 2980 viewsjojaca

Narsingh made a big difference today, nice to see pace in the team.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Oct 14 with 2969 viewsSPboy

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:38 - Oct 14 by epaul

Currently on streamcenter well whilst my subscription lasts as only way to renew is with bit coin which looks a right f ucking palaver
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 16:39]

Try sending streamcenter a message. I had the same problem. They never answered me but the next day the site was fixed to pay in dollars converted to GBP
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 17:00 - Oct 14 with 2965 viewscentrestandswan

About time , a win.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 17:00 - Oct 14 with 2965 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Thought Fernandez, Ayew, Tammy, Leon and Kyle had fantastic games for us today. More of that please, the most Swansea-esque performance i've seen in a while
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread (n/t) on 17:02 - Oct 14 with 2935 viewsswanaway

Good to see Ki and Dyer back despite what some on here say.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 17:03]
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 17:02 - Oct 14 with 2929 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Oct 14 by SPboy

Try sending streamcenter a message. I had the same problem. They never answered me but the next day the site was fixed to pay in dollars converted to GBP

I have and gad a response will look when subs need renewing

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread (n/t) on 17:10 - Oct 14 with 2844 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread (n/t) on 17:02 - Oct 14 by swanaway

Yup. Great to see us having the old guard back to pull us out of the sh!t. Get Routs and Rangel back on the pitch and we'll be sorted.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 17:13 - Oct 14 with 2802 viewsmagicdaps10

Great result the lads, much needed 3 points and hopefully a result that boosts us in the right direction.

Nice to see Narsingh start and what a difference it makes with a winger as an option.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread (n/t) on 17:13 - Oct 14 with 2795 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread (n/t) on 17:02 - Oct 14 by swanaway

Good to see them back of course but Ki needs to cover more ground and far quicker. He needs to work on this. In today's game was jogging back when Leon was passing him and making tackles.
Nathan is Nathan. Hasn't had it for three seasons, I hope he comes good but most will have their doubts.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 17:17 - Oct 14 with 2752 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Have they been watching the Under 23s?
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 17:22 - Oct 14 with 2731 viewsChippy69

Just glad of the win, it makes the weekend a nice place to be
Instead of me being a right moaning bast ard when we lose

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 17:27 - Oct 14 with 2686 viewsDr_Winston

Huddersfield were terrible, but for once we took advantage of that. Nice to see an attacking setup and some signs that confidence is returning.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 17:32 - Oct 14 with 2644 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 17:27 - Oct 14 by Dr_Winston

Huddersfield were terrible, but for once we took advantage of that. Nice to see an attacking setup and some signs that confidence is returning.

Indeed. It was pleasing to see us play with more intent. Hopefully the players will realise that we could be at least six points better off if we'd have taken that attitude in to a few other games.

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread (n/t) on 17:37 - Oct 14 with 2624 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread (n/t) on 17:10 - Oct 14 by ItchySphincter

Yup. Great to see us having the old guard back to pull us out of the sh!t. Get Routs and Rangel back on the pitch and we'll be sorted.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 17:40 - Oct 14 with 2602 viewsicecoldjack

The result was everything today, really happy for the players, hopefully itgives them a confidence boost .

massive 3 pts so well done to the boys and the manager who thankfully picked a bold enough team to ask questions of the opposition, hope he's learned a few things!
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 17:48 - Oct 14 with 2567 viewsAnotherJohn

Step in the right direction, but still a long way from where we need to be. There is some hope though in terms of players needing to settle or recover from injury.. The result was more important than the performance today. Leicester is another big game for us, and will provide a better benchmark of where we are.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 18:05]
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 17:58 - Oct 14 with 2534 viewsSwansea93

Was Mesa injured today?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 18:05 - Oct 14 with 2486 viewslifelong

I thought we were poor in the first half and very lucky to go in 1 up at half time, much better in the second half and deserved the win.
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 18:06 - Oct 14 with 2480 viewsmax936

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 17:58 - Oct 14 by Swansea93

Was Mesa injured today?

Don’t know, but I’m just flabbergasted that we are relying on Leon who is 34/35 after we’ve spent upwards of 25 million on two midfielders and they can’t get on the pitch fuk my eyes, that said it was an excellent result and deserved.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 18:12 - Oct 14 with 2458 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 17:40 - Oct 14 by icecoldjack

The result was everything today, really happy for the players, hopefully itgives them a confidence boost .

massive 3 pts so well done to the boys and the manager who thankfully picked a bold enough team to ask questions of the opposition, hope he's learned a few things!

Well said Anthony.

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 18:28 - Oct 14 with 2392 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 17:27 - Oct 14 by Dr_Winston

I agree. Despite Huddersfield not being the best opposition I thought we pressed very hard today. The number of times they tried to get the ball forwsrd and it was intercepted by us was as high as I have seen in years. Their goalie was particularly troubled.
They were dirty fouling swines as well and we had little help from the ref or linesmen in the first half. The ref seemed to wise up a tad in the second.
You could see confidence coming back into the team. Nice to see Narsingh putting in a decent shift. Also Ki and Nath made decent cameos.
I just hope we can get some success out of our new signings as only Tammy seems to be delivering the goods at the moment.
Lastly a mention for Leon who was magnificent today and truly deserves the title of legend.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 18:28 - Oct 14 with 2389 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 18:06 - Oct 14 by max936

Don’t know, but I’m just flabbergasted that we are relying on Leon who is 34/35 after we’ve spent upwards of 25 million on two midfielders and they can’t get on the pitch fuk my eyes, that said it was an excellent result and deserved.

He’s not injured but if you don’t conduct your private life like that of a professional footballer you don’t play on a Saturday.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 18:28 - Oct 14 with 2388 viewstrampie

A pessimist would say we are closer to relegation tonight than we were this morning.

An optimist would say we can finish above Huddersfield.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 18:32 - Oct 14 with 2366 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 18:28 - Oct 14 by Darran

He’s not injured but if you don’t conduct your private life like that of a professional footballer you don’t play on a Saturday.

So come on what's he done then?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 18:37 - Oct 14 with 2337 viewsGaryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 18:32 - Oct 14 by Smellyplumz

So come on what's he done then?

That didn't take long!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024