Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread 00:58 - Oct 11 with 35609 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 14:07]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 02:26 - Oct 11 with 11368 viewsWanderer

oooh first in, just watched Aus v Syria, Syria one up, on comes Aaron Mooy from the bench and changes the midfield dynamic instantly, when is off form he's crap but when his head is on he threads passes through to the front third very well indeed.
hopefully a long flight back from Oz will kipper him out for the weekend.
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 12:27 - Oct 11 with 11278 viewsKGriz16

Come on the Swans! Let's get our season back on track. None of this mundane sh*t, let's get the ball down and start playing. 3-0 win. Bony to score and get the ground rocking!

STID
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 18:33 - Oct 11 with 11162 viewskarnataka

Wow, that programme cover was a blast from my past and sent a genuine shiver down my spine. I was more than likely at that game as I don't think I missed many home games that season.
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 19:01 - Oct 11 with 11135 viewsMrSwerve

Must win.

In all seriousness, if we lose this and score no goals, PC will have one foot out of the door, if he already hasn't.

Shame really because I think we all like the bloke and are thankful for the end of last season.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 19:21 - Oct 11 with 11105 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 19:01 - Oct 11 by MrSwerve

Must win.

In all seriousness, if we lose this and score no goals, PC will have one foot out of the door, if he already hasn't.

Shame really because I think we all like the bloke and are thankful for the end of last season.

It's more about not coming out cautious and handing over the initiative to another workaday team. Up and at 'em from the first minute, or expect a nasty backlash.

A game of who "outshapes" the other team and I think his coat might be on a very shoogly peg, as it would show he has learnt nothing.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 19:22 - Oct 11 with 11106 viewsOldjack

Huddersfield are a very hard working team ,match that at least or it'll be another nail in the coffin

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 19:29 - Oct 11 with 11089 viewswhoflungdung

Great fans too

I'm meeting up with some

They really don't mind us

Great old club

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 19:50 - Oct 11 with 11053 viewsspiderboy

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 19:21 - Oct 11 by monmouth

It's more about not coming out cautious and handing over the initiative to another workaday team. Up and at 'em from the first minute, or expect a nasty backlash.

A game of who "outshapes" the other team and I think his coat might be on a very shoogly peg, as it would show he has learnt nothing.

1-0 swans,goal from T.C
Fabs to save a pen in the last minute!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 20:54 - Oct 11 with 10977 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 19:29 - Oct 11 by whoflungdung

Great fans too

I'm meeting up with some

They really don't mind us

Great old club

A mate of mine had some friends coming down from there to watch the match. They work for the train company so get free travel to Huddersfield away games. They're not coming though because all the Huddersfield allocation is sold out!
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 21:04 - Oct 11 with 10962 viewsjack2jack

Firstly we must win,and with good shape,tactics,subs etc.If none of this happens it's not going to be a very nice afternoon.
Gotta say I'm not that confident,but I'm going for a 1-0 win,hopefully.
Hope the team gives us something to shout about.
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 21:06 - Oct 11 with 10961 viewsmarchamjack

Have you seen how they line up away from home...9 at the back and one up.

Ideal for us to start with 5 at the back...(I think the ground would explode if that happens)

Joking aside, they'll be hard to break down specially as we're struggling to score. Might be a long afternoon, they'll be more than happy with a nil nil

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 21:16 - Oct 11 with 10944 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 21:06 - Oct 11 by marchamjack

Ideal for us to start with 5 at the back...(I think the ground would explode if that happens)

Joking aside, they'll be hard to break down specially as we're struggling to score. Might be a long afternoon, they'll be more than happy with a nil nil

If we clog up the middle again, and we will won’t we, then we will need a large slice of luck to score. I can see playing tidy passing football in front of their defence in a replay of Monday night. If they score first, we will lose, and God help Clement then.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 21:23 - Oct 11 with 10920 viewslonglostjack

2-0 win. Wilf to score first then Nathan to round it off in the 89th minute.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 21:49 - Oct 11 with 10895 viewsTheKirkyLife

Must win, already think Clement should have been shown marching orders.

Hope I'm proven wrong immensely.
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 21:59 - Oct 11 with 10880 viewsexiledclaseboy

I might have to miss this one. I can’t say I’m overly gutted at that prospect. I probably will be on Saturday mind.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 07:32 - Oct 12 with 10645 viewsAguycalledJack

I’m usually quite positive going into games. However, from the years that I have spent watching the swans this has a narrow loss or bore draw written all over it.

I am anticipating a very frustrating afternoon.
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 09:34 - Oct 12 with 10558 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 07:32 - Oct 12 by AguycalledJack

I’m usually quite positive going into games. However, from the years that I have spent watching the swans this has a narrow loss or bore draw written all over it.

I am anticipating a very frustrating afternoon.

0-0, we all know it

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 11:50 - Oct 12 with 10464 viewspencoedjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 21:06 - Oct 11 by marchamjack

9 at the back v a team that doesn't pass the ball forward or create goal scoring opportunities.

Sounds like its going to be a classic .... Cant wait
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 13:04 - Oct 12 with 10408 viewsTaliesin

Huddersfied to win 1-0 after Clucas replaces Fab for the last 10 minutes.

Bony & Abraham to show that neither are up to the job at this stage of their careers.

Mesa to nut Clement after spending another 90 on the bench watching a team screaming for some creativity
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 13:59 - Oct 12 with 10341 viewsmagicdaps10

Narsingh will be starting!!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 15:27 - Oct 12 with 10280 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 13:59 - Oct 12 by magicdaps10

Have I missed something.

Roque Mesa to start please Clem. Lose or even draw if it's a drab performance I can see him being sacked.
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 15:37 - Oct 12 with 10268 viewsJack_y_Jwc

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 15:27 - Oct 12 by 34dfgdf54

Have I missed something.

Roque Mesa to start please Clem. Lose or even draw if it's a drab performance I can see him being sacked.

...followed by Coleman leaving the Wales job and replacing him

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 18:36 - Oct 12 with 10096 viewsRevJames

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 19:50 - Oct 11 by spiderboy

1-0 swans,goal from T.C
Fabs to save a pen in the last minute!

....or more than likely dominate possession and concede a last minute goal off somebody's shin, backside and both posts

It's written in the stars
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 19:35 - Oct 12 with 10029 viewsairedale

Don't panic everyone, Carlo is on his way to sort it all out!

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/ancelotti-set-swans-visit
The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 19:45 - Oct 12 with 10017 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City Vs Huddersfield Town Premier League Match Thread on 13:59 - Oct 12 by magicdaps10

Definitely worth a try with Bony and Sanches doubtful. I'd go with:

-----Tammy-----
Narsingh-Fer-Ayew
Carroll-Mesa
MO-AM-FF-KN
------Fab------

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024