Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harvey Weinstein 11:02 - Oct 11 with 32457 viewsswanjackal

Worst kept secret in Hollywood?

Much respect for the woman who put the safety of others, and herself, above her career to finally get the proof to shut down this alleged serial predator. Shame it has taken three decades.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2017 13:17]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Harvey Weinstein on 16:54 - Oct 12 with 1406 viewsDarran

Harvey Weinstein on 16:51 - Oct 12 by exiledclaseboy

What about powerful Hollywood men? Don’t you care how many of them knew about it and did nothing?

Of course I do. I was just wondering why some of the most powerful women in Hollywood that the fiend had previously tried it on with never came out and said anything once they'd reached the top.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Harvey Weinstein on 16:55 - Oct 12 with 1403 viewsMo_Wives

Harvey Weinstein on 16:42 - Oct 12 by londonlisa2001

No idea.

Neither does anyone else. Why is it only women being picked on?

I don't care about her sex. I'm saying they all knew. Why are you so obsessed by what genitals people have FFS. Oh....oh, wait, Oprah's black as well.....arrgghhhhh racist misogynists!!!!!. Yeah...f*ck off

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Harvey Weinstein on 16:56 - Oct 12 with 1401 viewsexiledclaseboy

Harvey Weinstein on 16:54 - Oct 12 by Darran

Of course I do. I was just wondering why some of the most powerful women in Hollywood that the fiend had previously tried it on with never came out and said anything once they'd reached the top.

Have you ever been the victim of a sexual assault in a notoriously seedy, sordid and misogynistic industry that can knock a person down as quickly as it can build them ?
[Post edited 12 Oct 2017 16:56]

Poll: Tory leader

Harvey Weinstein on 16:59 - Oct 12 with 1398 viewsLohengrin

What about powerful Hollywood men? Don’t you care how many of them knew about it and did nothing?

The Casting Couch? How is this news? If it can be considered News at all it's about ninety years out of date! Hollywood's a midden, a moral shat-pit. Who could possibly feign ignorance?

I've been amusing myself touring around some of the alt-right sites for a half hour, they're going into meltdown over this. It's the jooz, don't ya' know.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Harvey Weinstein on 16:59 - Oct 12 with 1398 viewslondonlisa2001

Harvey Weinstein on 16:47 - Oct 12 by exiledclaseboy

It’s funny isn’t it? In a perverse kind of way. Hollywood mogul is outed as serial sex offender, all Planet Swans is interested in is how many women knew about it. Some on her have serious issues and should probably seek counselling for the safety of themselves and others.

It's almost unbelievable.

I mean, I assume that the reason Tummer posted the picture is because the American right are trying to bring Oprah into it as they are worried about her political aspirations.

One of the truly odd features about the case is how Trump and his supporters are gleefully latching on Weinstein as being a big donor to the Democrats. It's not as if all this has come out and then he's won the presidency, so you'd think they'd shut up.
Harvey Weinstein on 16:59 - Oct 12 with 1398 viewsDarran

Harvey Weinstein on 16:56 - Oct 12 by exiledclaseboy

Have you ever been the victim of a sexual assault in a notoriously seedy, sordid and misogynistic industry that can knock a person down as quickly as it can build them ?
[Post edited 12 Oct 2017 16:56]

No I haven't but I just don't see the likes of Jolie and Paltrow etc being knocked down anywhere if they'd outed him over the last few years.

Harvey Weinstein on 17:01 - Oct 12 with 1390 viewslondonlisa2001

Harvey Weinstein on 16:59 - Oct 12 by Darran

No I haven't but I just don't see the likes of Jolie and Paltrow etc being knocked down anywhere if they'd outed him over the last few years.

For the reasons I gave yesterday.
Harvey Weinstein on 17:03 - Oct 12 with 1385 viewsDarran

Harvey Weinstein on 17:01 - Oct 12 by londonlisa2001

For the reasons I gave yesterday.

I'm not interested in your reasons.

Login to get fewer ads

Harvey Weinstein on 17:06 - Oct 12 with 1381 viewslondonlisa2001

Harvey Weinstein on 16:55 - Oct 12 by Mo_Wives

I don't care about her sex. I'm saying they all knew. Why are you so obsessed by what genitals people have FFS. Oh....oh, wait, Oprah's black as well.....arrgghhhhh racist misogynists!!!!!. Yeah...f*ck off

No one mentioned her colour apart from you.

I'm interested in Oprah being singled out as a women. There are many men far more powerful than Oprah and they're not being singled out. Michael Eisner for example. Tom Cruise. Rupert Murdoch. Wayne Garvie.

None of these are being called on this.
Harvey Weinstein on 17:06 - Oct 12 with 1381 viewsexiledclaseboy

Harvey Weinstein on 16:59 - Oct 12 by Darran

I’m going to take a wild stab in the dark here. Let’s say that two years ago Angelina Jolie had claimed to have been sexually assaulted by Weinstein back in her formative years. I’d wager the reaction on here would have been something like this. It would have begun with a lame platitude like “Oh this is awful, what a c*nt Weinstein must be”. But then it would have followed a darker path and the focus would have turned to the victim as it always does on here. Something like “But isn’t it telling that Jolie waited 15 years and had made all her fame and money secure before she said anything? Imagine how many others she might have saved from thus trauma had she spoken up at the time. The selfish bitch. She was probably asking for it anyway.”

Harvey Weinstein on 17:06 - Oct 12 with 1379 viewsMo_Wives

WTF is wrong with you? seriously? why do you think you are superior than everyone else? Why are you always assuming everyone else is guilty of racism, sexism etc etc. Let a black man explain it to you...

read the last bit.
Now shut the f*ck up or I'll take you to the f*cking cleaners...again.

And did you notice I attacked you (a man)...rather than Lisa (a woman). Honestly, this bullshit of accusing anyone you disagree with of being scum is not a good look. Stop it.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Harvey Weinstein on 17:08 - Oct 12 with 1375 viewslondonlisa2001

Harvey Weinstein on 17:03 - Oct 12 by Darran

I'm not interested in your reasons.

No. You're only interested in having a go at women again while pretending you're not so you can claim innocence.

Edited to add - and by the way, if you're not interested when a woman tells you why these things happen, then shut the f*ck up pretending you are interested in anything about this other than as an opportunity to indulge in salacious gossip.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2017 17:11]
Harvey Weinstein on 17:10 - Oct 12 with 1369 viewsexiledclaseboy

Harvey Weinstein on 17:06 - Oct 12 by Mo_Wives

WTF is wrong with you? seriously? why do you think you are superior than everyone else? Why are you always assuming everyone else is guilty of racism, sexism etc etc. Let a black man explain it to you...

read the last bit.
Now shut the f*ck up or I'll take you to the f*cking cleaners...again.

And did you notice I attacked you (a man)...rather than Lisa (a woman). Honestly, this bullshit of accusing anyone you disagree with of being scum is not a good look. Stop it.

Shw mae, Momeister. Pipe down mun. I haven’t accused anyone of anything, least of all any of the the “isms” you’ve trotted out again there in your anti-PC obsession. I certainly don’t think you’re scum. Perish the thought. Now chill out or you’ll give yourself a connery ya daft contrarian.

Harvey Weinstein on 17:11 - Oct 12 with 1366 viewsDarran

Harvey Weinstein on 17:08 - Oct 12 by londonlisa2001

No. You're only interested in having a go at women again while pretending you're not so you can claim innocence.

Edited to add - and by the way, if you're not interested when a woman tells you why these things happen, then shut the f*ck up pretending you are interested in anything about this other than as an opportunity to indulge in salacious gossip.

No I'm not I'm wondering about something though according to you I'm not allowed to wonder.
This is nothing to do with gender.

Harvey Weinstein on 17:14 - Oct 12 with 1358 viewsMo_Wives

Harvey Weinstein on 17:06 - Oct 12 by londonlisa2001

No one mentioned her colour apart from you.

I'm interested in Oprah being singled out as a women. There are many men far more powerful than Oprah and they're not being singled out. Michael Eisner for example. Tom Cruise. Rupert Murdoch. Wayne Garvie.

None of these are being called on this.

No one mentioned Democrats apart from you.

I'm not interested in Oprah being a woman. Show me another picture of a man or woman who has power in Hollywood and I will say the same.

You and ECB are obsessed by the pursuit of being seen to be protecting the minorities...the victims and shouting how everyone else is scum. Grow up, FFS.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Harvey Weinstein on 17:15 - Oct 12 with 1351 viewsMo_Wives

Harvey Weinstein on 16:59 - Oct 12 by Lohengrin

The Casting Couch? How is this news? If it can be considered News at all it's about ninety years out of date! Hollywood's a midden, a moral shat-pit. Who could possibly feign ignorance?

I've been amusing myself touring around some of the alt-right sites for a half hour, they're going into meltdown over this. It's the jooz, don't ya' know.

They're crazy as f*ck. Trolling them is great fun.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Harvey Weinstein on 17:15 - Oct 12 with 1348 viewslondonlisa2001

Harvey Weinstein on 17:11 - Oct 12 by Darran

No I'm not I'm wondering about something though according to you I'm not allowed to wonder.
This is nothing to do with gender.

Of course it has. Otherwise you'd say you're interested in why stars who knew didn't out him once they became rich and powerful instead of saying women.

No one reading this thread should be left in the least doubt why women don't come forward.
Harvey Weinstein on 17:17 - Oct 12 with 1341 viewsMo_Wives

Harvey Weinstein on 17:10 - Oct 12 by exiledclaseboy

Shw mae, Momeister. Pipe down mun. I haven’t accused anyone of anything, least of all any of the the “isms” you’ve trotted out again there in your anti-PC obsession. I certainly don’t think you’re scum. Perish the thought. Now chill out or you’ll give yourself a connery ya daft contrarian.

Did you just call me a contrarian?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Harvey Weinstein on 17:18 - Oct 12 with 1333 viewslondonlisa2001

Harvey Weinstein on 17:14 - Oct 12 by Mo_Wives

No one mentioned Democrats apart from you.

I'm not interested in Oprah being a woman. Show me another picture of a man or woman who has power in Hollywood and I will say the same.

You and ECB are obsessed by the pursuit of being seen to be protecting the minorities...the victims and shouting how everyone else is scum. Grow up, FFS.

I mentioned democrats because the reason Tummer posted that picture is because all the pro Trump sites have been circulating it today.

Ignoring the fact that the bloke they voted for has been accused of exactly the same thing.
Harvey Weinstein on 17:19 - Oct 12 with 1332 viewsexiledclaseboy

Harvey Weinstein on 17:17 - Oct 12 by Mo_Wives

Did you just call me a contrarian?

Yes. That’s what happens when two contrarians butt heads, metaphorically speaking.

Harvey Weinstein on 17:19 - Oct 12 with 1329 viewsDarran

Harvey Weinstein on 17:15 - Oct 12 by londonlisa2001

Of course it has. Otherwise you'd say you're interested in why stars who knew didn't out him once they became rich and powerful instead of saying women.

No one reading this thread should be left in the least doubt why women don't come forward.

No I'm specifically wondering about the very powerful Hollywood women at the top of their game with nothing to lose that had been abused by Weinstein and hadn't said anything.

Are there any rich and powerful men that had been abused by him?

Harvey Weinstein on 17:20 - Oct 12 with 1327 viewsMo_Wives

Harvey Weinstein on 17:18 - Oct 12 by londonlisa2001

I mentioned democrats because the reason Tummer posted that picture is because all the pro Trump sites have been circulating it today.

Ignoring the fact that the bloke they voted for has been accused of exactly the same thing.

Oh it wouldn't surprise me if he knew about it as well. Trump I mean, not Tummer, obviously

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Harvey Weinstein on 17:21 - Oct 12 with 1320 viewsMo_Wives

Harvey Weinstein on 17:19 - Oct 12 by exiledclaseboy

Yes. That’s what happens when two contrarians butt heads, metaphorically speaking.

I'm going back to trolling mart6...I'm getting my blood pressure up in here.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Harvey Weinstein on 17:22 - Oct 12 with 1316 viewsexiledclaseboy

Harvey Weinstein on 17:21 - Oct 12 by Mo_Wives

I'm going back to trolling mart6...I'm getting my blood pressure up in here.

I can tell. It’s most amusing.

Harvey Weinstein on 17:25 - Oct 12 with 1314 viewslondonlisa2001

Harvey Weinstein on 17:19 - Oct 12 by Darran

No I'm specifically wondering about the very powerful Hollywood women at the top of their game with nothing to lose that had been abused by Weinstein and hadn't said anything.

Are there any rich and powerful men that had been abused by him?

But when two people have given you a possible explanation you're not interested. So you're not wondering so much as using it to have a go,

No idea whether Weinstein has abused men. Two male actors have now said they've been abused by senior execs in the film industry - no doubt there are many, many more. And they will be afraid to say anything because people on sites like this and all over social media will then accuse them of being gay, or snigger about whether they secretly enjoyed it.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2017 17:26]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024