Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm 17:59 - Oct 11 with 11061 viewsJackfath

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-41569820

Unfortunately many watch the pro players verbally abusing the refs and think they can do the same in their matches. It's up to the FA to stop this otherwise there will be a shortage of refs in the near future.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 18:11 - Oct 11 with 10441 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Whoever started asking their players to appeal every decision in the hope of gaining an advantage has a lot to answer for. The game has been going downhill for a long time

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 18:11 - Oct 11 with 10438 viewsSwanjaxs

Played in a match many moons ago in the Neath leauge and one of the opposition was giving the ref crap all game, eventually near the end of the game and after another volley of abuse the ref grabbed the player round the throat and offered the player the opportunity to "say it again to my face" after the game, needless to say the player didnt hang around very long after the final whistle......

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 18:17 - Oct 11 with 10415 viewsjoshdon10

Football need to look at the rugby side of things and they way it is done. I'm talking about players gathering around the officials. Shouldn't be happening. Quick word with captain to sort their team out, if it continues, start dishing out red cards only way it's going to stop. Fine clubs more often. Even consider points deduction. It will soon stop.
Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 18:27 - Oct 11 with 10388 viewskarnataka

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 18:17 - Oct 11 by joshdon10

Football need to look at the rugby side of things and they way it is done. I'm talking about players gathering around the officials. Shouldn't be happening. Quick word with captain to sort their team out, if it continues, start dishing out red cards only way it's going to stop. Fine clubs more often. Even consider points deduction. It will soon stop.

Absolutely right, it's not as if it's not within their powers, it just depends upon whether or not they actually want to.
Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 18:31 - Oct 11 with 10380 viewstheloneranger

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 18:17 - Oct 11 by joshdon10

Perhaps the FA should get somebody like Nigel Owens to coach the football referees and show them how it should be done with the Prima Donna football players

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 18:35 - Oct 11 with 10374 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 18:31 - Oct 11 by theloneranger

Perhaps the FA should get somebody like Nigel Owens to coach the football referees and show them how it should be done with the Prima Donna football players

Nigel Owens is the first sports official that comes to mind when I hear the word Prima Donna. He is rugby's Mike Dean, determined to make sure he's getting plenty of attention.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 18:50 - Oct 11 with 10354 viewswhoflungdung

A warning to captain.

Only you will address me during a game

Any dissent or abusive language will result in dismissal from the field

Do you understand captain

Managers should also enforce ,as did Brian Clough whose teams never gave referees insults as Clough would hammer them

This is the easiest matter in football to resolve but it's having the guts to implement

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 18:52 - Oct 11 with 10350 viewsJackfath

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 18:50 - Oct 11 by whoflungdung

A warning to captain.

Only you will address me during a game

Any dissent or abusive language will result in dismissal from the field

Do you understand captain

Managers should also enforce ,as did Brian Clough whose teams never gave referees insults as Clough would hammer them

This is the easiest matter in football to resolve but it's having the guts to implement

Why does it require guts? Surely the refs would be happy to do it, providing they have the backing of the FA to support them. If this isn't the case then the tail is wagging the dog.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Login to get fewer ads

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 19:33 - Oct 11 with 10291 viewswhoflungdung

Well, because it seems that ,right now, they do not gave the guts to stand up to these chunts

Remember, if hou can, the wholesale industrial disrespect and intimidation shown by Alex Ferguson s teams ,as did Arsewipes who also went overboard

That s why

We need FA and referees to simply implement the rules . They don't as of now

Guts ,that s what it taLes

On the lines of teachers not allowing abuse or disrespectful towards staff

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 19:39 - Oct 11 with 10277 viewsJackfath

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 19:33 - Oct 11 by whoflungdung

Well, because it seems that ,right now, they do not gave the guts to stand up to these chunts

Remember, if hou can, the wholesale industrial disrespect and intimidation shown by Alex Ferguson s teams ,as did Arsewipes who also went overboard

That s why

We need FA and referees to simply implement the rules . They don't as of now

Guts ,that s what it taLes

On the lines of teachers not allowing abuse or disrespectful towards staff

Always have to have a barb in your comments. Pathetic.

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 19:44 - Oct 11 with 10270 viewswhoflungdung

Rather like you the other night openly winding up posters who were upset over Wales ..

Begs the question ,just what type of person does that

Why do innocent threads turn into bitchfest like this one is so ,if you don't mind, fook off while I watch corrie

And watch those kids

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 19:48 - Oct 11 with 10262 viewsdobjack2

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 18:52 - Oct 11 by Jackfath

Why does it require guts? Surely the refs would be happy to do it, providing they have the backing of the FA to support them. If this isn't the case then the tail is wagging the dog.

The problem is that they dont get the backing and all the sportswriters and pundits would be on about the ref ruining the game by sending people off. Also refs scared of getting a bad rating from the big clubs doesn't help.

I thought that the were a whole host of yellow card offences introduced last season for abusing officials - nothing appears to have changed though.
Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 19:48 - Oct 11 with 10262 viewsJackfath

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 19:44 - Oct 11 by whoflungdung

Rather like you the other night openly winding up posters who were upset over Wales ..

Begs the question ,just what type of person does that

Why do innocent threads turn into bitchfest like this one is so ,if you don't mind, fook off while I watch corrie

And watch those kids

Winding him up? I posted his glaring spelling error and he spewed some vicious words back. I'm the one out of order. Do me a favour. Only a few moments ago you were speaking of people derailing threads. How ironic.

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 19:57 - Oct 11 with 10241 viewswhoflungdung

Yes, winding him up with your arch chum DP

Pitiful puerile crap

By denying it you re making yourself look worse . You re sinking ,son,fast

There is but one grammar policeman and it ain't you

A favour ? For you? Now why would I consider that

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 20:02 - Oct 11 with 10228 viewsJackfath

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 19:57 - Oct 11 by whoflungdung

Pitiful puerile crap

My arch chum? What on earth are you on about you fool. Seeing as you're bringing the "grammar policeman" into this, I'd be interested to see you have a pop at him next time he corrects someone. I'd also like to ask you about your old maxim on here of "attack the post, not the poster". He attacked me, yet you've clearly got it into your head that you'd rather have a pop at me over this issue which frankly has little, if anything, to do with you. You'd rather try to associate me with my "arch chum" and continue your nonsense.

Please don't respond.

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 20:04 - Oct 11 with 10220 viewsJackfath

Apologies to those who think this is a worthwhile thread for the nonsense posted in a deliberate attempt to derail it.

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 20:05 - Oct 11 with 10215 viewswhoflungdung

Phelan s daughter is pregnant with ginger s baby

Fookn ell

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 21:04 - Oct 11 with 10155 viewsBanosswan

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 18:35 - Oct 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Nigel Owens is the first sports official that comes to mind when I hear the word Prima Donna. He is rugby's Mike Dean, determined to make sure he's getting plenty of attention.

However, he's practically universally regarded as the best referee in international rugby. So the point still stands regardless of your personal opinion.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 21:18 - Oct 11 with 10136 viewsJack_Kass

All wonderful sitting on our high horses, but many youngsters also watch/listen to the fans in the stand cheering and jeering at the refere

I know that the majority of people on this board give terrible, verbal abuse to the referee in every one of our games.

Let's not have double standards between the field and the stands.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 21:29 - Oct 11 with 10117 viewslonglostjack

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 21:18 - Oct 11 by Jack_Kass

All wonderful sitting on our high horses, but many youngsters also watch/listen to the fans in the stand cheering and jeering at the refere

I know that the majority of people on this board give terrible, verbal abuse to the referee in every one of our games.

Let's not have double standards between the field and the stands.

Of course there should be double standards. It's not cricket at Lords FFS it's football.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 21:39 - Oct 11 with 10089 viewsFireboy2

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 18:35 - Oct 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Another perplexing post

He gets so much attention as he's the best ref in the world by getting most decisions correct and taking no sh!t whatsoever off any player

Oh doing all this whilst being a gay man in one of the most toughest sports in the world

Now I wish football refs were half as good as him
Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 22:28 - Oct 11 with 10044 viewsKingBony

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 19:57 - Oct 11 by whoflungdung

Pitiful puerile crap

This is unnacceptable on a football forum.

Jackfath is not the one sinking. Several PS posters have already advised they have you on ignore, or if they see you’ve posted they don’t even bother with the rest of the thread.

You are spoiling this forum for so many people - please leave.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 22:56 - Oct 11 with 10008 viewswhoflungdung

After you ,son

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 23:38 - Oct 11 with 9969 viewsbuilthjack

The story at the top- the refs who resigned were new recruits who fancied a go at it. Never played the game, didn't understand it. Simple a that. Not up to it.
I did laugh when I read that Aled Jones family was upset etc. He's a serial sh@gger ffs.
Agree though that refs at the top need to clamp down.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Until the fA really clamps down on the abuse this is going to become the norm on 23:47 - Oct 11 with 9964 viewsBarrySwan

I'd have thought that a swift two week strike by referees at all levels would go a long way to sorting the problem out.

All those who like myself played for years in local district leagues will know the mess that occurs when there is no official ref and a bystander or someone associated with one of the two sides has to be cajoled into reffing.

Any level above district league level can't really go on with no officials anyway, so a swift strike would bring home to the whining prima donnas at all levels that they actually need refs or it's unlikely that there would be any organised football.

I lose a certain level of sympathy for the refs associations whilst they go on year after year making the same complaints about abuse of officials but yet don't stage some sort of demo to illustrate to the players the importance at all levels of the job that they do.

Stop complaining and actually do something tangible to shut up the whining moaning football players.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024