Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UEFA Nations league... 19:06 - Oct 11 with 13192 viewsscottishjack

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2017/oct/11/nations-

Clear as mud...! I can't get my head around it at all...
UEFA Nations league... on 20:15 - Jan 24 with 3760 viewsJack_Kass

UEFA Nations league... on 20:12 - Jan 24 by Jack_y_Jwc

No, one team from each pool qualifies to euro 2020, so Azerbaijan are likely to qualify.

If taken seriously then there are benefits to this tournament and some good away trips

The only thing i havent really seen explained, is what if every team that qualifies through the traditional method, comes from Tier A and B? Which I think is likely to happen.

[Post edited 24 Jan 2018 20:16]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

UEFA Nations league... on 20:16 - Jan 24 with 3753 viewsswanjackal

UEFA Nations league... on 20:15 - Jan 24 by Jack_Kass

The only thing i havent really seen explained, is what if every team that qualifies through the traditional method, comes from Tier A and B? Which I think is likely to happen.

[Post edited 24 Jan 2018 20:16]

A round of British Bulldogs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

UEFA Nations league... on 20:28 - Jan 24 with 3737 viewsNeath_Jack

UEFA Nations league... on 20:12 - Jan 24 by Jack_y_Jwc

No, one team from each pool qualifies to euro 2020, so Azerbaijan are likely to qualify.

If taken seriously then there are benefits to this tournament and some good away trips

Not from the explanation i had today.

Was told that only the overall winner from League A get's into the Euro's, whilst all the lower leagues can aim for is promotion to the A league.

Think it was someone talking on Talksport.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

UEFA Nations league... on 20:34 - Jan 24 with 3726 viewsJack_Kass

UEFA Nations league... on 20:28 - Jan 24 by Neath_Jack

Was told that only the overall winner from League A get's into the Euro's, whilst all the lower leagues can aim for is promotion to the A league.

The only effect The Nations League has on the Euro's is to offer a second chance, in the shape of a playoff spot.

There will still be the traditional group stage, that every team has to play, to qualify for a major tournament

UEFA Nations league... on 20:47 - Jan 24 with 3711 viewsJack_y_Jwc

UEFA Nations league... on 20:28 - Jan 24 by Neath_Jack

Bloody hell, I’m more of an expert than them. Apparently Danny Mills was an embarrassment earlier on SSN trying to explain this tournament.

It’s defo one team from each league and should a winning team have already qualified it then goes to the next best team in the league (not group)

UEFA Nations league... on 20:51 - Jan 24 with 3703 viewsNeath_Jack

UEFA Nations league... on 20:47 - Jan 24 by Jack_y_Jwc

Bloody hell, I’m more of an expert than them. Apparently Danny Mills was an embarrassment earlier on SSN trying to explain this tournament.

It’s defo one team from each league and should a winning team have already qualified it then goes to the next best team in the league (not group)

F*ck knows wuss, just sounds like some over complicated competition dreamed up to try and get more people interested in international football, and to draw more money in obviously.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

UEFA Nations league... on 20:55 - Jan 24 with 3695 viewsJack_Kass

UEFA Nations league... on 20:47 - Jan 24 by Jack_y_Jwc

Aye so the whole of Tier A/B/C/D will be ranked on their own merit of results, to determine the best team.

The real s**t deal, is that if less than 3 teams fail to qualify from your tier, then your playoff spot goes down the swanny

So if 9 of the teams in Wales tier (B) qualified through the group stage, then Wales don't even get a guaranteed playoff spot, it goes straight to Tier C
[Post edited 24 Jan 2018 20:58]

UEFA Nations league... on 01:28 - Jan 25 with 3641 viewsWanderer

Or just f**k it off and go back to home nations on Saturday afternoons at 3.00.
Miss the home nations me, bet the jocks would love a day out on the new Wembley stadium pitch.
Login to get fewer ads

UEFA Nations league... on 07:29 - Jan 25 with 3614 viewsbuilthjack

Sept 9th Denmark away
Oct 16th Ireland away

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024