Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tories What a Mess 22:10 - Oct 11 with 9085 viewsNogginthenog

They seem to be imploding, what's the odds on the chancellor resigning I wonder.
Tories What a Mess on 22:20 - Oct 11 with 3662 viewsPozuelosSideys

Just like the Labour leadership with Corbyn, it is utterly fuelled by the press.

Actually, the more i think about it. The political media/reporting here becomes more like Transfer Deadline Day all the time.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2017 22:22]

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Tories What a Mess on 22:28 - Oct 11 with 3644 viewsNogginthenog

Tories What a Mess on 22:20 - Oct 11 by PozuelosSideys

Just like the Labour leadership with Corbyn, it is utterly fuelled by the press.

Actually, the more i think about it. The political media/reporting here becomes more like Transfer Deadline Day all the time.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2017 22:22]

There is no doubt that the media are in a feeding frenzy, but there's no smoke without fire.

I think the Maybot is slowly but surely losing her grip.

Vultures are circling.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2017 22:29]
Tories What a Mess on 23:10 - Oct 11 with 3614 viewsKilkennyjack

Tories What a Mess on 22:28 - Oct 11 by Nogginthenog

There is no doubt that the media are in a feeding frenzy, but there's no smoke without fire.

I think the Maybot is slowly but surely losing her grip.

Vultures are circling.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2017 22:29]

Well ...the General Election 2017 cost £140m.
Brexit Referendum cost £142m.
DUP bribe cost £1b.

All choices.

Thank feck the Maybot has found a magic money tree, or we would be right in the cachu.

Next up, paying for Brexit itself .....

Beware of the Risen People

Tories What a Mess on 07:48 - Oct 12 with 3547 viewsmonmouth

Tories What a Mess on 23:10 - Oct 11 by Kilkennyjack

DUP bribe cost £1b.

All choices.

Thank feck the Maybot has found a magic money tree, or we would be right in the cachu.

That pathetic no magic money tree exchange with that nurse should be played back daily until people get the message. There is a magic money tree for wars, stupidity and self sporting in power. Why is she not being hung drawn and quartered by the press......oh yeah.....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tories What a Mess on 08:50 - Oct 12 with 3507 viewswhoflungdung

It's ok folks.

We be got a government in waiting albeit one not voted for

Johnny mac as chance,lor

Abbott as Home Sec and Emily as foreign sec . Clive Lewis will get a key job and Len MC cluskey too .

Yep, this country is but fecked although I won't probably live to see the damage caused . But if this country wants it then fook it. It ll be hilarious, if sad

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Tories What a Mess on 08:54 - Oct 12 with 3505 viewsmonmouth

Oh look, a thread about the tories and someone tries to bring up Labour. The fact labour is generally appalling doesn’t make this bunch any less corrupt, incompetent, venal, lying lumps of shit.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tories What a Mess on 09:00 - Oct 12 with 3496 viewswhoflungdung

Like bringing up wales into a Russian thread, or the labour crew in a Tory thread .

This site is clearly masturbating over this inept shower and I foresee shelves emptying of Kleenex as we speak

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Tories What a Mess on 09:13 - Oct 12 with 3478 viewsDarran

Tories What a Mess on 08:54 - Oct 12 by monmouth

Oh look, a thread about the tories and someone tries to bring up Labour. The fact labour is generally appalling doesn’t make this bunch any less corrupt, incompetent, venal, lying lumps of shit.

It doesn’t matter what the thread is about he brings Labour/Jez into it whatever it is.

Seriously the bloke needs to see a doctor.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Tories What a Mess on 13:51 - Oct 12 with 3397 viewswestside

Tories What a Mess on 23:10 - Oct 11 by Kilkennyjack

DUP bribe cost £1b.

All choices.

Not forgetting Universal Credit which has cost the country a fortune as well.

Responsibility of brexiteer IDS.

If they can't even sort out Universal Credit then what hope for Brexit .

Why do people want these Tories in Westminster to have control of everything when it's the Tories who have imposed such hardship on people especially with several years of austerity and this Universal Credit shambles
Tories What a Mess on 14:31 - Oct 12 with 3375 viewsjack_lord

Tories What a Mess on 08:50 - Oct 12 by whoflungdung

It's ok folks.

We be got a government in waiting albeit one not voted for

Johnny mac as chance,lor

Abbott as Home Sec and Emily as foreign sec . Clive Lewis will get a key job and Len MC cluskey too .

Yep, this country is but fecked although I won't probably live to see the damage caused . But if this country wants it then fook it. It ll be hilarious, if sad

Rich, did you know that Analysis by the Institute for Fiscal Studies has revealed that under Tory spending plans the worst hit demographic of all will be poor families with children. The trend is absolutely clear. The poorer you are, the harsher the cuts you will be facing, and if you have kids you'll be hit harder than those without.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Tories What a Mess on 14:33 - Oct 12 with 3370 viewsjack_lord

Something else perhaps, the Tories have brought giant outsourcing corporations in to do all kinds of government functions. Huge numbers of these corporate leeches are now having their contracts renewed automatically with no cost-benefit analysis and no competitive tendering process. The Labour Party, however, have proposed a new law to ban outsourcing companies from receiving government contracts if they're based in tax havens. The Tories are quite happy to continue using taxpayers' cash to pay tax-dodging corporate outsourcing companies to do the work the government should be doing itself.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Tories What a Mess on 14:34 - Oct 12 with 3367 viewsDarran

Tories What a Mess on 14:31 - Oct 12 by jack_lord

Rich, did you know that Analysis by the Institute for Fiscal Studies has revealed that under Tory spending plans the worst hit demographic of all will be poor families with children. The trend is absolutely clear. The poorer you are, the harsher the cuts you will be facing, and if you have kids you'll be hit harder than those without.

Jason with all due respect what fuçking planet are you on?

The bloke doesn’t care. Çunts like him don’t. Tories don’t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tories What a Mess on 14:39 - Oct 12 with 3364 viewsLeonWasGod

Tories What a Mess on 08:54 - Oct 12 by monmouth

Some people only think in binary. People are so tribal in their politics they assume that if you hate the Tories you must be a Labour supporter. All a bit odd of you ask me (which you didn't).

Yep, this Tory government (and the last) must be the most inept govt we've had in my lifetime. Dave and Theresa could well end up doing more damage than any leaders for a long, long time.
Tories What a Mess on 14:42 - Oct 12 with 3360 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tories What a Mess on 14:39 - Oct 12 by LeonWasGod

Some people only think in binary. People are so tribal in their politics they assume that if you hate the Tories you must be a Labour supporter. All a bit odd of you ask me (which you didn't).

Yep, this Tory government (and the last) must be the most inept govt we've had in my lifetime. Dave and Theresa could well end up doing more damage than any leaders for a long, long time.

When you think of the damage caused by the last two Tory governments (coalition included), with that damage caused purely by internal Tory Party divisions it’s hard to argue against Cameron and now May being the two most inept and destructive prime ministers of the last century and this. And that’s up against some pretty stiff competition.

Poll: Tory leader

Tories What a Mess on 14:48 - Oct 12 with 3351 viewsLeonWasGod

Tories What a Mess on 14:42 - Oct 12 by exiledclaseboy

When you think of the damage caused by the last two Tory governments (coalition included), with that damage caused purely by internal Tory Party divisions it’s hard to argue against Cameron and now May being the two most inept and destructive prime ministers of the last century and this. And that’s up against some pretty stiff competition.

Indeed. Self-serving parasites.
Tories What a Mess on 14:52 - Oct 12 with 3345 viewsmax936

Looks like all the Chickens are coming home to Roost

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/barnier-warns-brexit-bill-talks-at-%E2%80%9

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/news/no-deal-on-brexit-is-the-punishment-for-leav

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Tories What a Mess on 17:19 - Oct 12 with 3300 viewsmax936

The Pound is Plummeting now, I wonder if the Countries we've bailed out and our friends France and Germany will come to our aid if it all goes tits up ?

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/news/pound-to-euro-conversion-sterling-nosedives-

Tories What a Mess on 17:35 - Oct 12 with 3292 viewsLoyal

If the media keep telling you something it isn't long before it's believed.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Tories What a Mess on 17:40 - Oct 12 with 3285 viewsmax936

Tories What a Mess on 17:35 - Oct 12 by Loyal

If the media keep telling you something it isn't long before it's believed.

I'm on Windows 10 eveytime I open up a new Tab I get snippets of the news from the MSN page headlines from the red tops mostly.

Tories What a Mess on 20:04 - Oct 12 with 3228 viewsJack_Meoff

Tories What a Mess on 13:51 - Oct 12 by westside

Not forgetting Universal Credit which has cost the country a fortune as well.

Responsibility of brexiteer IDS.

If they can't even sort out Universal Credit then what hope for Brexit .

Why do people want these Tories in Westminster to have control of everything when it's the Tories who have imposed such hardship on people especially with several years of austerity and this Universal Credit shambles

Watch this from 1.15 for another example of criminal Tory profiteering. I can't f*cking believe we're putting up with this sh*t.

55p a minute to sort out a Universal Credit system that doesn't work, and is clearly not fit for purpose. 55p a minute! How can anyone justify this?!

He also mentions the 6% interest students are paying when the base rate is 0.25%. It's utterly despicable and should be a national disgrace. More fool us putting up with these corrupt filth.

Seriously, petty party politics and the bullsh*t left/right paradigm aside, how is this any way justifiable? From a purely objective viewpoint? I'm not getting it. Our country is being asset stripped by those for whom enough is never enough.

Genuinely agog.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Tories What a Messa on 00:07 - Oct 13 with 3170 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tories What a Mess on 20:04 - Oct 12 by Jack_Meoff

Watch this from 1.15 for another example of criminal Tory profiteering. I can't f*cking believe we're putting up with this sh*t.

55p a minute to sort out a Universal Credit system that doesn't work, and is clearly not fit for purpose. 55p a minute! How can anyone justify this?!

He also mentions the 6% interest students are paying when the base rate is 0.25%. It's utterly despicable and should be a national disgrace. More fool us putting up with these corrupt filth.

Seriously, petty party politics and the bullsh*t left/right paradigm aside, how is this any way justifiable? From a purely objective viewpoint? I'm not getting it. Our country is being asset stripped by those for whom enough is never enough.

Genuinely agog.

Yes, the same party whom Wonga ( the ones who lend to the poor at exorbitant rates of interest , legalised loan sharks) and others make large donations to. Legalised loan sharks who "donate" to the conservatives and aren't challenging over their insidious behaviour, quite the opposite in fact.
Sounds like an extreme form of satire. Only it isn't.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tories What a Mess on 00:16 - Oct 13 with 3164 viewsLoyal

Tories What a Mess on 17:40 - Oct 12 by max936

I'm on Windows 10 eveytime I open up a new Tab I get snippets of the news from the MSN page headlines from the red tops mostly.

Brainwashing.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Tories What a Mess on 02:36 - Oct 13 with 3139 viewsphact0rri

Honestly the 50-50 for or against on both the Tories and Labour are a bit interesting to see. was that cough-hack speech May gave that really put this into perspective? I hadn't noticed how divided the Tory leadership was until the coverage on that incident.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Tories What a Mess on 07:03 - Oct 13 with 3101 viewsKilkennyjack

Tories What a Mess on 20:04 - Oct 12 by Jack_Meoff

Genuinely agog.

Our lovely Leanne has just offered anybody who needs help to walk into her office and phone from there for free.

Just a small gesture, but it sits in very sharp contrast to the approach of the nasty Tory party. Nye was right.

Beware of the Risen People

Tories What a Messa on 08:11 - Oct 13 with 3078 viewsJack_Meoff

Tories What a Messa on 00:07 - Oct 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes, the same party whom Wonga ( the ones who lend to the poor at exorbitant rates of interest , legalised loan sharks) and others make large donations to. Legalised loan sharks who "donate" to the conservatives and aren't challenging over their insidious behaviour, quite the opposite in fact.
Sounds like an extreme form of satire. Only it isn't.

Their whole purpose is to launder public money into private hands. It's that simple. We're just one big cash cow to these criminals. Whatever our joke of an intelligence insulting media may say to the contrary. Into the City of London Corporation, transfer to the Caymans or Bahamas via Jersey and Guernsey. Job done. It's just a profit making business folks. With a tiny, infinitesimal percentage of people reaping said profits and the rest of as good little indentured servants. Huzaah!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024