Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
George Foreman challenges Steven Seagal to a 10-round fight in Las Vegas 09:17 - Oct 12 with 2824 viewstheloneranger

Here we go again.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/boxing/2017/10/06/george-foreman-challenges-steven-se

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

George Foreman challenges Steven Seagal to a 10-round fight in Las Vegas on 09:23 - Oct 12 with 2821 viewsswanjackal

As perverted as this sounds, I'd actually love to see this. I'd love to see Foreman just knock Seagal into the next time zone, and I can't imagine I'm the only one to want to see that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

George Foreman challenges Steven Seagal to a 10-round fight in Las Vegas on 09:27 - Oct 12 with 2813 viewsKerouac

George Foreman challenges Steven Seagal to a 10-round fight in Las Vegas on 09:23 - Oct 12 by swanjackal

As perverted as this sounds, I'd actually love to see this. I'd love to see Foreman just knock Seagal into the next time zone, and I can't imagine I'm the only one to want to see that.

That would be funny. My money would be on old George as well...

"I'll use boxing, you can use...whatever" - 68yr old George Foreman calling out Steven Seagal

F*cking brilliant!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

George Foreman challenges Steven Seagal to a 10-round fight in Las Vegas on 10:18 - Oct 12 with 2789 viewspikeypaul

Planet Swans could have its own OAP bout .

Perch against the Cimla muppet.

Most on here would like to one or the other knocked out.

My money would be on Perch to do the muppet in about 30 seconds.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

George Foreman challenges Steven Seagal to a 10-round fight in Las Vegas on 13:02 - Oct 12 with 2739 viewsGaryjack

George Foreman challenges Steven Seagal to a 10-round fight in Las Vegas on 10:18 - Oct 12 by pikeypaul

Planet Swans could have its own OAP bout .

Perch against the Cimla muppet.

Most on here would like to one or the other knocked out.

My money would be on Perch to do the muppet in about 30 seconds.

You'd like to see a man in his 60's and another who's lost two limbs knocked out over things they've posted on this site? Maybe you should take a break from here, a long one at that.
George Foreman challenges Steven Seagal to a 10-round fight in Las Vegas on 13:59 - Oct 12 with 2702 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

We could have a Planetswans knockout championship, DwightYorkeSuperstar v Jackfath?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

George Foreman challenges Steven Seagal to a 10-round fight in Las Vegas on 14:08 - Oct 12 with 2694 viewsGaryjack

George Foreman challenges Steven Seagal to a 10-round fight in Las Vegas on 13:59 - Oct 12 by JACKMANANDBOY

We could have a Planetswans knockout championship, DwightYorkeSuperstar v Jackfath?

George Foreman challenges Steven Seagal to a 10-round fight in Las Vegas on 14:27 - Oct 12 with 2681 viewspikeypaul

Garyjack

Calm down you stupid little prick.

It’s totally hypothetical and obviously never going to happen and a light hearted
comment on their never ending cat fight on this site and comparing two old men’s war of words
with another two old men’s war of words.

To take it seriously shows what a stupid w@nker you must be.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2017 14:36]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

George Foreman challenges Steven Seagal to a 10-round fight in Las Vegas on 14:35 - Oct 12 with 2666 viewsmax936

George Foreman challenges Steven Seagal to a 10-round fight in Las Vegas on 14:08 - Oct 12 by Garyjack

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

George Foreman challenges Steven Seagal to a 10-round fight in Las Vegas on 15:11 - Oct 12 with 2644 viewsGaryjack

George Foreman challenges Steven Seagal to a 10-round fight in Las Vegas on 14:27 - Oct 12 by pikeypaul

Garyjack

Calm down you stupid little prick.

It’s totally hypothetical and obviously never going to happen and a light hearted
comment on their never ending cat fight on this site and comparing two old men’s war of words
with another two old men’s war of words.

To take it seriously shows what a stupid w@nker you must be.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2017 14:36]

Agh, the classic "i wasn't being serious you prick" reaction.

Piss off mun, i was using that one on here 15 years ago!

Anyway, if i'm a stupid vvanker, you are a silly pee pee boy!
George Foreman challenges Steven Seagal to a 10-round fight in Las Vegas on 15:16 - Oct 12 with 2633 viewsDarran

George Foreman challenges Steven Seagal to a 10-round fight in Las Vegas on 15:11 - Oct 12 by Garyjack

Agh, the classic "i wasn't being serious you prick" reaction.

Piss off mun, i was using that one on here 15 years ago!

Anyway, if i'm a stupid vvanker, you are a silly pee pee boy!

I'd love to know what I've done to him he always follows me around and I have no idea why,he's a big of a non-entity really and his other username too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

George Foreman challenges Steven Seagal to a 10-round fight in Las Vegas on 15:17 - Oct 12 with 2632 viewsexiledclaseboy

George Foreman challenges Steven Seagal to a 10-round fight in Las Vegas on 15:16 - Oct 12 by Darran

I'd love to know what I've done to him he always follows me around and I have no idea why,he's a big of a non-entity really and his other username too.

What does Valerie think of all this I wonder?

Poll: Tory leader

George Foreman challenges Steven Seagal to a 10-round fight in Las Vegas on 15:24 - Oct 12 with 2618 viewsDarran

George Foreman challenges Steven Seagal to a 10-round fight in Las Vegas on 15:17 - Oct 12 by exiledclaseboy

What does Valerie think of all this I wonder?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

George Foreman challenges Steven Seagal to a 10-round fight in Las Vegas on 15:38 - Oct 12 with 2593 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Always loved George. He absorbed criticism for proudly waving an American flag in the ring after winning gold at the 1968 Olympics, and the big old dude has a great, disarming sense of humor unusual for his sport.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024