Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Craft beer pub .Swansea sea angling centre 23:00 - Oct 12 with 5888 viewswhoflungdung

A couple bought the old angling centre and were planning a craft pub there

Is it up and running friends

No derailment appreciated

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Craft beer pub .Swansea sea angling centre on 17:06 - Oct 15 with 3053 viewsmax936

Craft beer pub .Swansea sea angling centre on 15:29 - Oct 15 by Darran

Too hungover this morning to reply to my text were you?

I haven't seen it and no I wasn't I'm full of fing cold, was supposed to have gone out biking at 9 somorning, but my eyes are streaming and got irritation on my sinuses miserable as fuk.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Craft beer pub .Swansea sea angling centre on 17:22 - Oct 15 with 3045 viewsmax936

Craft beer pub .Swansea sea angling centre on 15:31 - Oct 15 by Private_Partz

Yep Sue is real nice, a Londoner. I know Sheila as well.......

Shelia was there last night and the young lady not sure of her name and the lad with a beard nice lad, it was packed last night only had the on SA and 2 Golds, we came home then bloody cold spoiled it all.

Craft beer pub .Swansea sea angling centre on 22:15 - Oct 16 with 2991 viewsPrivate_Partz

Craft beer pub .Swansea sea angling centre on 17:22 - Oct 15 by max936

Shelia was there last night and the young lady not sure of her name and the lad with a beard nice lad, it was packed last night only had the on SA and 2 Golds, we came home then bloody cold spoiled it all.

Sheila was in the chair today as well. Sue is on her hols. They have a Tiny Rebel Dark IPA in the cellar. Might have a half next time I am in.
We were watching the storm rage outside. The waves were actually moving in the opposite direction to the tide with mini whirlwinds whipping up the spray. Bracelet Bay was well scary. Called there before pub. Huge breakers and the sea white with foam.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 22:21]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Craft beer pub .Swansea sea angling centre on 22:40 - Oct 16 with 2981 viewsmax936

Craft beer pub .Swansea sea angling centre on 22:15 - Oct 16 by Private_Partz

Sheila was in the chair today as well. Sue is on her hols. They have a Tiny Rebel Dark IPA in the cellar. Might have a half next time I am in.
We were watching the storm rage outside. The waves were actually moving in the opposite direction to the tide with mini whirlwinds whipping up the spray. Bracelet Bay was well scary. Called there before pub. Huge breakers and the sea white with foam.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 22:21]

Been home allday relaxing, looked at a few of the Gower Webcams sea was pretty angry today awesome sight though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024